Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > when did u no u were gay/lesbian/straight/bi ?
Pages (16): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
madnothing
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by callie16
thankyu for posting so how was it haven a gf? u like it..

yer it was great. felt a lot better than when i had a boyfriend..saying that, the boy was very nice...but a bit whimpish i discovered so was a bit more of a girl than i was..which was strange.

but as much as i loved being with a girl, and still realy care for her (its pretty confusing as to why we arent together) i could kinda see myself with a guy. saying that, the guy would have to accept that i like girls and see past my kinda "i look a bit more gay than straight" exterior (so clothes, attitude etc).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2007 04:29 PM
madnothing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madnothing Click here to Send madnothing a Private Message Find more posts by madnothing Add madnothing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by madnothing
yer it was great. felt a lot better than when i had a boyfriend..saying that, the boy was very nice...but a bit whimpish i discovered so was a bit more of a girl than i was..which was strange.

but as much as i loved being with a girl, and still realy care for her (its pretty confusing as to why we arent together) i could kinda see myself with a guy. saying that, the guy would have to accept that i like girls and see past my kinda "i look a bit more gay than straight" exterior (so clothes, attitude etc).

haha aww do you think the guy u were with was gay?.. lol tht sound strange he was girly, so you dont know why yous arnt together anymore?

Old Post 10-21-2007 04:31 PM
callie16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for callie16 Click here to Send callie16 a Private Message Find more posts by callie16 Add callie16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
madnothing

quote:
haha aww do you think the guy u were with was gay?.. lol tht sound strange he was girly, so you dont know why yous arnt together anymore?

nah not gay..but he was pretty needy and dependent.,.and i dont think there is anything wrong with being dependent with the person you are with..but when we were sitting down cuddling...he would lie on me (if you know whati mean) and when my ex-gf lay on me it was fine..but if the guy is there...it felt stragne. and he moaned a lot and was really insecure and it just got a bit much for me, especially seeing as at the time i wasnt out and he didnt know about me...so i felt like i was lying to him as wlel..which was not the nicest of feelings.

ah yer with the girl i know why we arent togehter...i went to university and rather than doing the whole "lets see how it goes"..i broke up with her.cos i didnt want to come to uni and get drunk and do something stupid (which isnt like me and i havent done anything stupid..but just incase) and didnt want to hurt her by still be going out with her when i did something stupid. but that was probably the wrong decision looking back on it.

but yer, long distant i dont think works hence we arent back together even though, we both still like each other and im now settled in uni (and not found anyone else i like).

Old Post 10-21-2007 04:36 PM
madnothing is offline Click Here to See the Profile for madnothing Click here to Send madnothing a Private Message Find more posts by madnothing Add madnothing to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
nah not gay..but he was pretty needy and dependent.,.and i dont think there is anything wrong with being dependent with the person you are with..but when we were sitting down cuddling...he would lie on me (if you know whati mean) and when my ex-gf lay on me it was fine..but if the guy is there...it felt stragne. and he moaned a lot and was really insecure and it just got a bit much for me, especially seeing as at the time i wasnt out and he didnt know about me...so i felt like i was lying to him as wlel..which was not the nicest of feelings.

ah yer with the girl i know why we arent togehter...i went to university and rather than doing the whole "lets see how it goes"..i broke up with her.cos i didnt want to come to uni and get drunk and do something stupid (which isnt like me and i havent done anything stupid..but just incase) and didnt want to hurt her by still be going out with her when i did something stupid. but that was probably the wrong decision looking back on it.

but yer, long distant i dont think works hence we arent back together even though, we both still like each other and im now settled in uni (and not found anyone else i like).

wow that sounds different.. he use to lay on u its meant 2 be the other way around huh.. lol guys that moan really scare me lol its sounds like really really strange arg lol.

aw wish yous were still together yous sounded really cute haha, i no what you mean about the hole getting drunk thing tht happens alot probly why i usualy prefer not 2 date/ or relationships haha

Old Post 10-21-2007 04:42 PM
callie16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for callie16 Click here to Send callie16 a Private Message Find more posts by callie16 Add callie16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
madnothing

quote:
wow that sounds different.. he use to lay on u its meant 2 be the other way around huh.. lol guys that moan really scare me lol its sounds like really really strange arg lol.

aw wish yous were still together yous sounded really cute haha, i no what you mean about the hole getting drunk thing tht happens alot probly why i usualy prefer not 2 date/ or relationships haha

well the drunk thing never happens to me, never really been properly drunk wher ei loose my wit and the knowlesge of what im doing...but i thought uni was a new thing and maybe i would and i didnt want to hurt her...which maybe was stupid now...but how knows, we may get back together, but then again, i think we will both find other people before we get back together again. not sure why i think that though.

yer he has ended up being a really strange guy though...kinda glad i broke it off after a short period of time...the stuff i have heard about his next gf...not so great.

Old Post 10-21-2007 04:44 PM
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
well the drunk thing never happens to me, never really been properly drunk wher ei loose my wit and the knowlesge of what im doing...but i thought uni was a new thing and maybe i would and i didnt want to hurt her...which maybe was stupid now...but how knows, we may get back together, but then again, i think we will both find other people before we get back together again. not sure why i think that though.

yer he has ended up being a really strange guy though...kinda glad i broke it off after a short period of time...the stuff i have heard about his next gf...not so great.

never really been drunk? how old r ya... umm and u say it was long distance were yous like really really far awy from ech other.

Old Post 10-21-2007 04:46 PM
Miss Und@ztood

quote:
haha so ur 15 aahh thats cool

haha

No still 14.
15 Within 5 days.

Old Post 10-21-2007 05:03 PM
Miss Und@ztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss Und@ztood Click here to Send Miss Und@ztood a Private Message Find more posts by Miss Und@ztood Add Miss Und@ztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Miss Und@ztood
No still 14.
15 Within 5 days.

haha i always use to say i was the next age lyk 6mnths before i was ther lol so 5days aint 2 bad lol

Old Post 10-21-2007 05:05 PM
madnothing

quote:
never really been drunk? how old r ya... umm and u say it was long distance were yous like really really far awy from ech other.

18 and from london so i could have been..but the only stuff that gets me drumnk really is wine and i dont drink it veyr often and ive neve rhad enough vodka to get me drunk and i can drink abougt a bottle in a night and im pretty fine by the end o it.

and yer long distance not that long in my mind..only two-four hours away depending on mode of transport but she really needs someone who can be there all the time fo rher as she is only in college a few days and likes someone who she can see whenever..it was hard enough for her when we went out for a year and i was in full time education and also a pretty hard worker...but we liked each other a lot and so it was worth it.

Old Post 10-21-2007 11:36 PM
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
18 and from london so i could have been..but the only stuff that gets me drumnk really is wine and i dont drink it veyr often and ive neve rhad enough vodka to get me drunk and i can drink abougt a bottle in a night and im pretty fine by the end o it.

and yer long distance not that long in my mind..only two-four hours away depending on mode of transport but she really needs someone who can be there all the time fo rher as she is only in college a few days and likes someone who she can see whenever..it was hard enough for her when we went out for a year and i was in full time education and also a pretty hard worker...but we liked each other a lot and so it was worth it.

yeh I understand long distance wud suck! well I hope u meet someone at uni then

You don't get drunk off a botol ov vodka, wow haha I get drunk so easy lol which is good in a way hahaha

Old Post 10-22-2007 01:55 AM
callie16
World Tour Level

Anyone else got anymore stories 2 share?

Old Post 10-22-2007 09:40 AM
love-ikea

i've known i was a gay since i was about 11

but i do remember one time i was sat watching something on TV when i was a kid and this hot guy took his top off - and i got excited - lol - so its been like this for as long as i can remember - *shruggs* u decide

Old Post 10-22-2007 03:08 PM
love-ikea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for love-ikea Click here to Send love-ikea a Private Message Find more posts by love-ikea Add love-ikea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tdkeirns
Platinum Level

I'm straight. Married twice. The first time for 10 months (what a stupid mistake that was) and the second marriage is still going strong after 13 years.

I've become very open minded as I've grown up. Back when I was in middle school/high school being gay was not as openly talked about and I regret any and all homophobic things I may have said to fit in with my peers.

I'm definitely a tomboy type and have been hit on by lesbians too many times to count. It used to freak me out, but again with age comes more understanding and acceptance.

I do have a funny story. I went to court to testify in a custody hearing for a friend of mine. 3 of us went to lunch along with my friend's infant child. She had to go back to the courtroom and left the rest of us there with her child. So here we are, in one of the most "redneck" places I've been in for a long time. I'm very tomboyish (and white), my other friend is a very cute and bubbly blond (again white). And the baby is absolutely adorable (and black.) As we were leaving three men sitting at another table said "Boy, you don't see something like them around here very often!" We totally cracked up and started acting like we really were lesbians. It really freaked those men out!

Old Post 10-23-2007 02:42 AM
tdkeirns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdkeirns Click here to Send tdkeirns a Private Message Find more posts by tdkeirns Add tdkeirns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

for about 6 years i was like why dont i fancy eny boys but i have huge crushes on girls so i found out i was lesbian plus sex with men is horrible

Old Post 10-23-2007 11:18 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by littlemissmabon
for about 6 years i was like why dont i fancy eny boys but i have huge crushes on girls so i found out i was lesbian plus sex with men is horrible
lmao I like this story haha why is sex wit men horrible? Haha

Old Post 10-23-2007 11:29 AM