Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > when did u no u were gay/lesbian/straight/bi ?
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
qwert
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by callie16
that's cool I still am 2 how old r ya? I dnt feel any pressure either jus I am wait for the right person.

16 in Halloween . And u?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:55 AM
qwert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qwert Click here to Send qwert a Private Message Find more posts by qwert Add qwert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by qwert
Yes

Most of older people. My dad told me yesterday that I wouldn't like me to queing in Austria before Pink cocert because many of Pink's fans are gay and they could have bad influence on me I thay will turn me into lesbian and he don't want her doughter to be "different".
But he is very tolerant comparing to other people.

wow he actually said that.. So he has a thing against lesbians/bi's hate when parents are to outspoken even if you do turn gay really isn't his place 2 say it ya no.. I feel bad for others that have parents in this era to think being bi or gay is wrong or gross everyones aloud 2 experiment and its becoming more "normal" so to speak and more accepted. Espically in our country.

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:57 AM
callie16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for callie16 Click here to Send callie16 a Private Message Find more posts by callie16 Add callie16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
16 in Halloween . And u?

16 atm.

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:59 AM
callie16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for callie16 Click here to Send callie16 a Private Message Find more posts by callie16 Add callie16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qwert
Major Label Level

Now I must go to my grandma and I hope we'll end our conversation later . And I have a question to u but I will PM u later

Old Post 10-20-2007 10:02 AM
qwert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qwert Click here to Send qwert a Private Message Find more posts by qwert Add qwert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
Now I must go to my grandma and I hope we'll end our conversation later . And I have a question to u but I will PM u later
haha okay we will indeed have fun xox

Old Post 10-20-2007 10:04 AM
charl!e
Triple Platinum Record Level

staight caus i only love boys

Old Post 10-20-2007 10:24 AM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
staight caus i only love boys
haha that's cool, atleast ur not confused like most of us haha

Old Post 10-20-2007 10:27 AM
callie16
World Tour Level

Any more stories peoplee?

Old Post 10-20-2007 11:02 AM
PLANETpink
Double Platinum

well. uh.. i'm straight i'm pretty sure since i have a bf
but i know what you mean about things happening earlier that they used to coz my mum keeps saying i'm really young to have a bf already and she only even thought about guys when she finished school.

Old Post 10-20-2007 11:29 AM
PLANETpink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PLANETpink Click here to Send PLANETpink a Private Message Find more posts by PLANETpink Add PLANETpink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by PLANETpink
well. uh.. i'm straight i'm pretty sure since i have a bf
but i know what you mean about things happening earlier that they used to coz my mum keeps saying i'm really young to have a bf already and she only even thought about guys when she finished school.

yeah excatly but she has 2 rember that's lyk 20years ago hahah
I had a bf in yr5 jeez haha

Old Post 10-20-2007 11:32 AM
PLANETpink
Double Platinum

quote:
yeah excatly but she has 2 rember that's lyk 20years ago hahah
I had a bf in yr5 jeez haha

yep. and also parents were strict bout that stuff coz she said they wernt even allowed to look at boys or touch them they had to face the wall when boys came in the classroom

Old Post 10-20-2007 11:35 AM
PLANETpink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PLANETpink Click here to Send PLANETpink a Private Message Find more posts by PLANETpink Add PLANETpink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by PLANETpink
yep. and also parents were strict bout that stuff coz she said they wernt even allowed to look at boys or touch them they had to face the wall when boys came in the classroom
haahhaa it so funny and lame I could never of lived back then and wen probly our grandma n s.hit were in their teens how boring they couldn't do anything lol

Old Post 10-20-2007 11:37 AM
PLANETpink
Double Platinum

quote:
haahhaa it so funny and lame I could never of lived back then and wen probly our grandma n s.hit were in their teens how boring they couldn't do anything lol
i no it sounds so stupid. but they always say stuff was really cheap and i spose there was no stupid girl or really peer pressure and sht lol

Old Post 10-20-2007 11:41 AM
Saragonara
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by [FanNumberOne]
well i've never liked a guy and i seem to be interested in girls but i still really don't know... ahh it really gets to me

Same here

Old Post 10-20-2007 07:19 PM
Saragonara is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Saragonara Click here to Send Saragonara a Private Message Find more posts by Saragonara Add Saragonara to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rumblmunkee
Double Platinum

i knew i was "different" when i was 4 years old...

Old Post 10-20-2007 07:59 PM
rumblmunkee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rumblmunkee Click here to Send rumblmunkee a Private Message Visit rumblmunkee's homepage! Find more posts by rumblmunkee Add rumblmunkee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote