Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > when did u no u were gay/lesbian/straight/bi ?
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jesseka
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by qwert
Don't u think that it's a little bit to early to say that u are lesbian? I'm not saying that u aren't but everyone has a bi period as a teenager
I know where your coming from, But I'm sure it's not just a phase.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:28 AM
Jesseka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesseka Click here to Send Jesseka a Private Message Find more posts by Jesseka Add Jesseka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesseka

quote:
Originally posted by callie16
Yeah I think she might be right teenagers these days are maturing way more earlier then say I did or my brother ther like 5 yrs older then me and I was doing stuff at 14 which they had 2 wait 17 till so its a fair point.
Yeah, absolutley. One of my good friends ost her virginity at 11.

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:29 AM
Jesseka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesseka Click here to Send Jesseka a Private Message Find more posts by Jesseka Add Jesseka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Jesseka
Yeah, absolutley. One of my good friends ost her virginity at 11.
aww yeah that the same with some of my younger friend. N my moms friends daughter got her ps at 12 I was like omgs lol

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:31 AM
callie16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for callie16 Click here to Send callie16 a Private Message Find more posts by callie16 Add callie16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesseka

quote:
aww yeah that the same with some of my younger friend. N my moms friends daughter got her ps at 12 I was like omgs lol
I got mine at 10! haha

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:32 AM
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
I got mine at 10! haha

Haha see! I think after it happens it makes you start 2 mature and uv had 2 yrs! Haha I got mine at 15 so that was pretty late haha

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:34 AM
callie16 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for callie16 Click here to Send callie16 a Private Message Find more posts by callie16 Add callie16 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesseka

quote:
Haha see! I think after it happens it makes you start 2 mature and uv had 2 yrs! Haha I got mine at 15 so that was pretty late haha
haha i got mine on my birthday.. what a lovely birthday present haha

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:35 AM
[FanNumberOne]

quote:

lol i got mine at 14.. this is an interesting topic!! hahaha

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:36 AM
[FanNumberOne] is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [FanNumberOne] Click here to Send [FanNumberOne] a Private Message Visit [FanNumberOne]'s homepage! Find more posts by [FanNumberOne] Add [FanNumberOne] to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
haha i got mine on my birthday.. what a lovely birthday present haha
aww that is no funn!!

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:37 AM
Jesseka

hahah well im going to make dinner guyss. byee

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:40 AM
qwert
Major Label Level

quote:
Yeah I think she might be right teenagers these days are maturing way more earlier then say I did or my brother ther like 5 yrs older then me and I was doing stuff at 14 which they had 2 wait 17 till so its a fair point.

I think that it's different for everybody. Some mature earler some later.
I think that this days it's easier to "discover" that u are gay. My point is that now we don't live in closed comunity in our town but we can comunicate with everyone in the world and it's easier to find people like u with who u can talk about it. For example in my country almost everybody say that gay people should burn in hell and only because I can talk with u right now I don't think like they are. So if I would be a gay person without internet I will go to church to change myself to straight person.

(I hope that u uderstand what I'm talking about because I don't always think clearly )

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:41 AM
qwert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qwert Click here to Send qwert a Private Message Find more posts by qwert Add qwert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
qwert
Major Label Level

quote:
I know where your coming from, But I'm sure it's not just a phase.

So good for u

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:43 AM
qwert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for qwert Click here to Send qwert a Private Message Find more posts by qwert Add qwert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
I think that it's different for everybody. Some mature earler some later.
I think that this days it's easier to "discover" that u are gay. My point is that now we don't live in closed comunity in our town but we can comunicate with everyone in the world and it's easier to find people like u with who u can talk about it. For example in my country almost everybody say that gay people should burn in hell and only because I can talk with u right now I don't think like they are. So if I would be a gay person without internet I will go to church to change myself to straight person.

(I hope that u uderstand what I'm talking about because I don't always think clearly )

no it makes sense I think I understand.. So basically in your country everyone hates gay people therfore they resort to the internet to communicate with gay people from different countrys?

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:44 AM
qwert
Major Label Level

I'm sill a virgine and I'm proud of this (maby not so proud ). It's because I live in catholic country

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:46 AM
callie16
World Tour Level

quote:
I'm sill a virgine and I'm proud of this (maby not so proud ). It's because I live in catholic country
that's cool I still am 2 how old r ya? I dnt feel any pressure either jus I am wait for the right person.

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:48 AM
qwert
Major Label Level

quote:
no it makes sense I think I understand.. So basically in your country everyone hates gay people therfore they resort to the internet to communicate with gay people from different countrys?

Yes

Most of older people. My dad told me yesterday that I wouldn't like me to queing in Austria before Pink cocert because many of Pink's fans are gay and they could have bad influence on me I thay will turn me into lesbian and he don't want her doughter to be "different".
But he is very tolerant comparing to other people.

Old Post 10-20-2007 09:53 AM