Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > when did u no u were gay/lesbian/straight/bi ?
Pages (16): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kermit Green
Banned

human rights ?

freedom of speech ?

what ??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-13-2007 10:43 AM
Kermit Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kermit Green Click here to Send Kermit Green a Private Message Find more posts by Kermit Green Add Kermit Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ingrid
Triple Platinum Record Level

I guess i've always known i was straight.
of course i've doubted, but i am pretty sure

Old Post 11-13-2007 02:02 PM
Ingrid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ingrid Click here to Send Ingrid a Private Message Find more posts by Ingrid Add Ingrid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by x1michelle
i have to say i'd still be straight if it wasnt for pink!! lol

i was totally in love from 13 till 19 wit my daughters dad then wen we split i just had fun never went out wit any1, started coming on pp and questioning myself if i was lesbian but shrugged it off cos i fancied men but couldnt be in a relationship with them untill natalie (my gf of 3 month) told me she had fallen in love wit me and it went from there every1 in my family knows, ive alway been a tomboy then i cut my hair short and went for tatoos thts wen i was thinkin "am i gay?" now i am an love it its so much better been wit a girl than a boy women are less confusing lol

aww =) what a cute story. good luck with your girlfriend, sounds great

Old Post 11-13-2007 03:49 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[FanNumberOne]

I haven't figured anything out yet!!

jhwaekjawhekjwaheawiuhewahkjndkjwbeawue (that's frustration)

Old Post 12-22-2007 05:16 AM
[FanNumberOne] is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [FanNumberOne] Click here to Send [FanNumberOne] a Private Message Visit [FanNumberOne]'s homepage! Find more posts by [FanNumberOne] Add [FanNumberOne] to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[FanNumberOne]

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
awwwww bless

you got plenty of time

Yeah true that.. it's just really annoying

Old Post 12-22-2007 05:26 AM
[FanNumberOne] is offline Click Here to See the Profile for [FanNumberOne] Click here to Send [FanNumberOne] a Private Message Visit [FanNumberOne]'s homepage! Find more posts by [FanNumberOne] Add [FanNumberOne] to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
InUtero
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by madnothing
when i was younger i used to have weird fixations with gierls i saw on tv and my most memorable one was i really like nancy from the stage play i saw in oliver

I had a crush on Nancy too

Old Post 12-22-2007 05:31 AM
InUtero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for InUtero Click here to Send InUtero a Private Message Find more posts by InUtero Add InUtero to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[FanNumberOne]

quote:
I totally understand..but if you think about it..
which gender attracts you the most?

would you rather be in a relationship with a girl or a boy?

Hmmmmm that's really hard to answer when i'm so unsure lol..
I've been asking myself that question for a year (which isn't long compared to the time it's taken other people to discover their whether or not their straight/gay/bi.. but because I think about it so often it really just irritates me you know? I'm sure this is making absolutely no sense..

I think i'm leaning more towards girls... and i've.. I don't know how to put it.. umm not had a relationship with a girl but let's say i've been close with a girl before (we didn't really have feeings for eachother though..) and not with a guy... and there're other factors pointing towards me being gay but I still really really don't know

Old Post 12-22-2007 05:33 AM
[FanNumberOne]

quote:
kinda sounds like when I used to be unsure about myself..

I mean I had never been in a real relationship with a guy, and never had proper feelings towards the opposite gender either.
Then I started posting on here back in 2004 (I was 16 then), met loads of queer people online, and a few months later I started college, and then there was a girl who I kinda started fancying..I just couldn't take my eyes off her, and that resulted in a huge crush that lasted for over a year lol
tho I still denied the truth for myself and everyone else, until I gave it some thoughts, and asked myself.."am I bi or am I gay?" then I took it into further reflection, "do I really see any interest in guys? can I really picture myself in a heterosexual relationship?" and I came to the conclusion that no was the answer, then I asked around on here, how they found out and such.. I finally realised after a few years that I wasn't in a phase like people tend to say it is, that it's not something temporary but something I'll continue with.

I only came out as a lesbian this spring, after having doubts over a year.
I guess comming on here kinda "triggered" that question further..I now know for sure that girls are the ones I want and commit to..and not the opposite.
It's totally okay to be in doubt, it's all part of the human nature.. sooner or later, you will find out what your true identity is...

all I can say is, even if it's hard.. give it some time, to both reflect upon things and think upon what you feel is right. If you feel that girls are right for you, than that's the answer...

I hope that made sense

Mmmm yeah well i've actually had crushes on girls before... and when I started to question myself, I realised that i've never even really thought about or looked twice at guys.. which still doesn't realllllly give me an answer. I'm not sure why. See I don't know if it is a phase or if i'm just in denial. Then again, I can't be in denial because whenver I think about it, I don't say to myself "Don't be stupid, of course you're not gay".. I just really think about it and think about it and think about it and think about it all the time lol.

I think that time is the key really. I think about it all the time and if there was something that triggered the answer then i'm sure by now it would've happened as it's been about a year, but I really don't think that any time soon i'll figure it out. I hope I do but I can't see what would happen that would answer this constant question hanging over me. Unless of course, the same thing happens to me that had happened to you. I find someone that I really like or I develop a relationship with someone. I've got two years left of high school though which are the most important and i'm planing on working my a** off rather than focussing on meeting someone. Although I can't get it off my mind, I can try to block it out and work..... and I guess only time will tell what the true answer is..

Thankyou so much for that. I really appreciate it. It really helps to talk to people I think. Just so that I know I can relate with people and to know that people were or are standing where I am at the moment..

Thankyou x

Old Post 12-22-2007 05:55 AM
[FanNumberOne]

quote:
you're very welcome

I did that too, I think I thought too much about it lol
because I had never had a crush on a girl before, and that kinda annoyed me. I've never had a similar crush on a guy before, and to be honest, never had any interest in guys at all. When all the girls in my class had crushes on for instance Backstreet Boys or Westlife, I really saw no hotness in any of them lol..

The biggest and most important step is that you realise yourself who you are, because only you know your true identity

Yeah see, because I haven't actually had a proper relationship with either a guy or a girl, i'm really unsure!!! And i'm the same as you. All of my friends go on about David Beckham, Justin Timberlake etc and I just tune out because it doesn't interest me.

The thing that scares me is that if and when I do finally figure it out, I think i'll be too scared to tell people and i'd keep it in for ages. That scares me a lot

Yeah you're right! Hopefully that's soon, too

Thanks again

Old Post 12-22-2007 06:07 AM
[FanNumberOne]

quote:
hehe I know what you're going through
my friends still ask me if I find Johnny Depp hot or not..even if they know I'm gay..lol

Believe me, I thought exactly the same way. But, after a while, it gets really hard to keep a secret like that all to yourself. True friends stick by you and support you, no matter what gender you fall in love with.

If you find out one day, you could start by suggesting the topic for your friends.. ask what they think about for example gay marriage or Ellen DeGeneres.. start a discussion, give them obvious clues on how you find P!nk extremely hot, or say something like "omg..seriously, I'd SO go gay for P!nk...I mean, she's so friggin hot..she makes me gay haha"

I started off discussing the topic for my friends, and I was scared to death!
I told them a month later though...I was drunk btw haha I'm such a wuss..
reminded them of our conversation and that really kept them thinking about it and question my sexuality. because they saw I was in pain..they knew I was hiding something from them.. they were just waiting for me to come out..

I still haven't told my parents though, and I find that the hardest part! aarghh..:/

That's a good suggestion! I pretty much do that already though lol. I always tell my friends how much I love Pink and then they'll ask me if I would marry her if I could and i'm like WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT! Hahahaha. I always joke about it with one of my friends in particular who I think knows I might be gay... but without actually saying it to me. She's bi.. so do you reckon maybe that's how she can tell? By the way I act and stuff. Sorrry I don't think that made sense and i'm gonna be late for work so I have to go and get ready but if it didn't i'll explain that properly later lol. But yeah long story short, I think some of my friends think that I am (mainly because of how much I go on about P!nk lol) but they're not 100% sure like me.

You're right though. I guess it's easy for me to say that it'd be too hard to tell people now, but if I am then it will be hard to keep in something that big.

We'll see what happens I guess.

Thanks so much for talking with me about it

I'm off to work to think away for 3.5 hours about this conversation and everything everything everything!

But id did help, so thankyou

I'll speak to you soon.

Cya x

Old Post 12-22-2007 06:22 AM
[FanNumberOne]

and also, good luck with telling your parents when you do and I hope you can build up the courage to do so

Old Post 12-22-2007 06:22 AM
jezebe!

i dont know if i'l ever know

Old Post 12-22-2007 09:43 AM
jezebe! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jezebe! Click here to Send jezebe! a Private Message Find more posts by jezebe! Add jezebe! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[FanNumberOne]

quote:
it's a good start!
well..I'm not too sure about th gay vibes, but who knows? lol
best of luck with it all, and do keep me informed

I'm glad
have a good day at work
xoxo

Thanks alot
Yeah I definitely will keep you informed!

Back from work.. it was good

Old Post 12-22-2007 12:48 PM
Discordia
Platinum Level

i think i might've posted in here but i'm not sure, and i don't really feel like going back and looking.

this messageboard got me questioning myself. honestly, i was really slow on the uptake. a lot of people were wondering before i was lol. i used to be tomboy, hated dresses, played baseball with the guys, had mostly boy friends... but so, i told one of my friends in may, about a month after i started thinking (and she was like, 'guess what? ME TOO!!!!'). i'm not the kind of person who can hold things in for a long time...it was just itching to come out. i told a bunch of other friends, my older sister... then in early november i finally told my parents!!!! it was super awkward, which is why i'd been putting it off so long, but it was absolutely fine (and not a surprise to them at all).

even after telling all these people...i'm still not completely sure what i am. i can see things in both genders (maybe more in girls though..). i'm kind of trying to erase all labels, and just see which way the wind blows me. it's not easy, and other people will want to put a label on me. from the outside, i'm really gay. i always talk about hott girls (p!nk ) wear my rainbow bracelet, go to my school's GSA and LOVE it... oh and i have short hair, which is a little lightbulb going off for some people..

i think it'll just take some experience on both sides to really know my feelings. or maybe i'll never really know them... oh, it's all so confusing

i'm gonna stop ranting now

Old Post 12-22-2007 05:06 PM
Discordia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Discordia Click here to Send Discordia a Private Message Find more posts by Discordia Add Discordia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
[FanNumberOne]

quote:
Originally posted by Discordia
i think i might've posted in here but i'm not sure, and i don't really feel like going back and looking.

this messageboard got me questioning myself. honestly, i was really slow on the uptake. a lot of people were wondering before i was lol. i used to be tomboy, hated dresses, played baseball with the guys, had mostly boy friends... but so, i told one of my friends in may, about a month after i started thinking (and she was like, 'guess what? ME TOO!!!!'). i'm not the kind of person who can hold things in for a long time...it was just itching to come out. i told a bunch of other friends, my older sister... then in early november i finally told my parents!!!! it was super awkward, which is why i'd been putting it off so long, but it was absolutely fine (and not a surprise to them at all).

even after telling all these people...i'm still not completely sure what i am. i can see things in both genders (maybe more in girls though..). i'm kind of trying to erase all labels, and just see which way the wind blows me. it's not easy, and other people will want to put a label on me. from the outside, i'm really gay. i always talk about hott girls (p!nk ) wear my rainbow bracelet, go to my school's GSA and LOVE it... oh and i have short hair, which is a little lightbulb going off for some people..

i think it'll just take some experience on both sides to really know my feelings. or maybe i'll never really know them... oh, it's all so confusing

i'm gonna stop ranting now

Doesn't confusion and frustration just kill you!!!?

Old Post 12-22-2007 10:15 PM