Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > when did u no u were gay/lesbian/straight/bi ?
Pages (16): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by callie16
Well its wierd... I hate to say I'm straight cuz I'm sure if I liked a chick I'd get wit her haha so wateva happens happens
hahaha pretty same with me I just like to follow my heart

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-04-2007 10:34 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
hahaha pretty same with me I just like to follow my heart

Old Post 11-04-2007 10:49 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freakunleashed
Banned

I know I shouldn't rush in categorizing myself but with time, I realized that i was either Bi or lesbian. It all started last year when a "friend" of mine started spreading rumors (at that time) that I was bi. That seriously got me thinking of who i am. Looking back, I realized that I've been a tomboy all my life, i never liked dresses or skirts, I didn't play with dolls but soccer with the guys and stuff like that.
Finally, I knew I was at least Bi because I thought Natasha Bedingfield was stunning (this was last year). Ofcourse, this subject is taboo in my country cuz it's an Islamic one and people here make it way too complicated. The people are abnormally narrow-minded here to an unbelievable point. I'm glad I'm in an American School, it makes communication a lot easier than if I was in a Moroccan one.

Earlier this year, I said to myself "WTH screw this I'm just gonna have to say it, whether people accept me for it or not. Afterall, this is when the "hypocritical friends" take their own way". And so I did, and I found out that people took a loot more with an open attitude. They've finally realized that if you're lesbian/gay/bi u don't necessarily change who u are, it's just who u choose to love.
Though I'm 14, I am in love with an older woman (probably in her late 20s). She's a secretary in our school. There's something about her beyond beauty that I just can't put in words (she's not Moroccan btw). But anyways, i can't fins anyone my age and afterall, they're all the same..
That's my story

Last edited by freakunleashed on 11-06-2007 at 06:38 PM

Old Post 11-06-2007 06:36 PM
freakunleashed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freakunleashed Click here to Send freakunleashed a Private Message Find more posts by freakunleashed Add freakunleashed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x.pink.x.x.x92
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by freakunleashed
I know I shouldn't rush in categorizing myself but with time, I realized that i was either Bi or lesbian. It all started last year when a "friend" of mine started spreading rumors (at that time) that I was bi. That seriously got me thinking of who i am. Looking back, I realized that I've been a tomboy all my life, i never liked dresses or skirts, I didn't play with dolls but soccer with the guys and stuff like that.
Finally, I knew I was at least Bi because I thought Natasha Bedingfield was stunning (this was last year). Ofcourse, this subject is taboo in my country cuz it's an Islamic one and people here make it way too complicated. The people are abnormally narrow-minded here to an unbelievable point. I'm glad I'm in an American School, it makes communication a lot easier than if I was in a Moroccan one.

Earlier this year, I said to myself "WTH screw this I'm just gonna have to say it, whether people accept me for it or not. Afterall, this is when the "hypocritical friends" take their own way". And so I did, and I found out that people took a loot more with an open attitude. They've finally realized that if you're lesbian/gay/bi u don't necessarily change who u are, it's just who u choose to love.
Though I'm 14, I am in love with an older woman (probably in her late 20s). She's a secretary in our school. There's something about her beyond beauty that I just can't put in words (she's not Moroccan btw). But anyways, i can't fins anyone my age and afterall, they're all the same..
That's my story

does she knw u fancy her?

Old Post 11-07-2007 07:22 AM
x.pink.x.x.x92 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x.pink.x.x.x92 Click here to Send x.pink.x.x.x92 a Private Message Find more posts by x.pink.x.x.x92 Add x.pink.x.x.x92 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by Cursed Heart
haha, i have to blame it on someone.
hahaha

Old Post 11-07-2007 10:07 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana2
Banned for cussing

eeerrmmmm.....straight?
I just am

Old Post 11-07-2007 03:37 PM
unique_jana2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana2 Click here to Send unique_jana2 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana2 Add unique_jana2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brada.dona
Banned

I think I'm straight but I don't know...I love one girl but everything can change...I'm to young to know that 100%

Old Post 11-07-2007 04:41 PM
brada.dona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brada.dona Click here to Send brada.dona a Private Message Find more posts by brada.dona Add brada.dona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wild angel
Banned

I just figured out and i`m dealing with it.

Old Post 11-07-2007 05:00 PM
Wild angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wild angel Click here to Send Wild angel a Private Message Find more posts by Wild angel Add Wild angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:

That's my story

aww. that's great that they are more open minded then you expected! I think our generation is with this a lot better and more open minded. it's not easy to be in love with someone lot older really don't know how to give advice to you on that one! just follow your heart and I hope you won't get heartbroken, maybe you'll find someone else. and I''ve never met anyone in my age either that would amaze me!! I also really fancy someone older *blush*

Old Post 11-07-2007 07:29 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
|Lady d£lish|

quote:

That's my story

but hey.. i live in Lebanon.. also an islamic country(50% of it)
and ppl r very open minded.. atleast way more than i thought! of course there r some opposers to the idea of homosexuality.. but in general they all accept it!

in fact 99% of my generation accept me for who i am!

Media is helping us alot! comedy series like will and grace made alot of ppl accept the fact that we "exist"!

i found out that i was gay i fell in love with p!nk

LOL really she made me realize that i have feelings for woman..

1st i was like.. i would only have sex with p!nk
then i was like... okay p!nk and angelina jolie
then p!nk and angie and a girl at my school..

then i was like.. okay.. not all girls feel that way!!

then at 14 i knew i was at least bi

besides.. i've always been a tomboy.. never liked skirts.. etc..

Old Post 11-07-2007 07:45 PM
|Lady d£lish| is offline Click Here to See the Profile for |Lady d£lish| Click here to Send |Lady d£lish| a Private Message Find more posts by |Lady d£lish| Add |Lady d£lish| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freakunleashed
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by |Lady d£lish|
but hey.. i live in Lebanon.. also an islamic country(50% of it)
and ppl r very open minded.. atleast way more than i thought! of course there r some opposers to the idea of homosexuality.. but in general they all accept it!

in fact 99% of my generation accept me for who i am!

Media is helping us alot! comedy series like will and grace made alot of ppl accept the fact that we "exist"!

i found out that i was gay i fell in love with p!nk

LOL really she made me realize that i have feelings for woman..

1st i was like.. i would only have sex with p!nk
then i was like... okay p!nk and angelina jolie
then p!nk and angie and a girl at my school..

then i was like.. okay.. not all girls feel that way!!

then at 14 i knew i was at least bi

besides.. i've always been a tomboy.. never liked skirts.. etc..

Yes p!nk didn't change my perspective of life. But you know, we see Lebanon here as a more occidental and more open country, unlike ours. But you know, few teens admit that they're proud of who they are and all. They're all under the pressure of the 98% muslims. What annoys me is their misinterpretation of it. They make it seem so complex and conservative while in fact, it encourages conversing and understanding.

Glad to hear ure getting help there~

Old Post 11-11-2007 11:38 AM
freakunleashed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freakunleashed Click here to Send freakunleashed a Private Message Find more posts by freakunleashed Add freakunleashed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ratatouille
Banned

Knew before my twenties about being naturally bi at least. By my early twenties knew very much I leaned more one way than the other and very strongly. Its not like there was really a choice. It just was.

Old Post 11-11-2007 12:09 PM
Ratatouille is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ratatouille Find more posts by Ratatouille Add Ratatouille to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x1michelle
#1 Video and Single Level

i have to say i'd still be straight if it wasnt for pink!! lol

i was totally in love from 13 till 19 wit my daughters dad then wen we split i just had fun never went out wit any1, started coming on pp and questioning myself if i was lesbian but shrugged it off cos i fancied men but couldnt be in a relationship with them untill natalie (my gf of 3 month) told me she had fallen in love wit me and it went from there every1 in my family knows, ive alway been a tomboy then i cut my hair short and went for tatoos thts wen i was thinkin "am i gay?" now i am an love it its so much better been wit a girl than a boy women are less confusing lol

Old Post 11-12-2007 06:44 PM
x1michelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x1michelle Click here to Send x1michelle a Private Message Find more posts by x1michelle Add x1michelle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kermit Green
Banned

Angry

where are the
discriminators
necromongers
discriminators
who mess in
peoples lives
where are they
where they hide?

pffffffffffffttttttt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Robertson

Last edited by Kermit Green on 11-13-2007 at 11:02 AM

Old Post 11-13-2007 10:06 AM
Kermit Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kermit Green Click here to Send Kermit Green a Private Message Find more posts by Kermit Green Add Kermit Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kermit Green
Banned

Angry Social psychology of stigma and prejudics

http://www.socialpsychologyarena.co...bn9780805844160

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/..._67/ai_76398492

http://www.centersite.org/books/boo...e=de&id=581

http://books.google.com/books?id=3y...2uQekgY#PPR5,M1

http://jonathan.mueller.faculty.noc...okprejudice.htm

Last edited by Kermit Green on 11-13-2007 at 10:36 AM

Old Post 11-13-2007 10:18 AM
Kermit Green is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kermit Green Click here to Send Kermit Green a Private Message Find more posts by Kermit Green Add Kermit Green to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote