Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Will you want to see tour spoilers?
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
PinkHistory
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Well I'm not going to use ig from the start of the tour till march 21st because of this reason , not you just all of ig, because I know ig would ruin the tour for me, I think it's unavoidable
I love your ig 100% my favourite fan page, I think if people are stupid enough to stay on ig it's there own fault if it gets spoiled for you, if you're regularly liking pink pictures hash tags, pink fan pages or following pink and her dancers how do you expect to not see everything, I tried my best to avoid the summer tour set list but people on ig would rag the name of the song with the picture, annoying but I've learned my lesson
I would love if you posted about tour, because once I see my first show in Toroto I'll be all over ig wanting to see everything maybe would could run a poll on your story about who wants to see all new pictures from bt tour as they become available? Weather they unfollow you or not stuff will at least pop up on their feed

Its so hard to avoid spoilers for anything now because of social media.
I won't be posting anything on any pinkhistory social media accounts about the tour because its not fair on people who want to keep surprises. I will only post stuff on this new group but everything will be on there, setlists, photos, videos... as much as I can find.

I'll probably post on ig/twitter etc that new photos are up in the group, but I won't post the actual photos until after tour has finished (although if anyone keeps away from spoilers until the end of tour then HUGE respect to them!). And I also may repost anything that Pink herself posts.

I know if I don't post anything, people still may see spoilers. Other fans & fan accounts will probably post stuff, but I just don't want to be responsible for that, and like I said, I don't want people to unfollow my pages, I work my *** off on Pink History (been working on it since 7am this morning) and its taken me years to build up the accounts

Also just to note, this is only going to be on Pink History accounts, on my personal accounts I may post the occasional photo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2018 12:58 PM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Im going to the first show in Phoenix
Impossible for me to know spoilers before.

Otherwise, Id probably keep it a mystery, but thatd be pretty difficult since Seattle isnt til MAY

Old Post 02-09-2018 05:18 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Im going to the first show in Phoenix
Impossible for me to know spoilers before.

Otherwise, Id probably keep it a mystery, but thatd be pretty difficult since Seattle isnt til MAY

Although I don't want any spoilers at all your my pit wing man, I need details of how to get in, who gets in how and when, I'm already nervous about it

Old Post 02-09-2018 11:13 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
I need details of how to get in, who gets in how and when, I'm already nervous about it

Oh my God. Don't start that **** just yet

Old Post 02-09-2018 12:08 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Oh my God. Don't start that **** just yet

Thinking about it makes me feel sick generally I'm quite chill about anything and everything but I think my stress levels peak an hour before doors and, 5 minutes before doors I probably couldn't spell my own name

Old Post 02-09-2018 06:21 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Although I don't want any spoilers at all your my pit wing man, I need details of how to get in, who gets in how and when, I'm already nervous about it

Won't be able to help you there... I'll be stuck working til right before she comes out.....

You'll be fine, I'm sure.
The pit is so smallllllll this time around.

Old Post 02-10-2018 12:18 AM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quibell
#1 Video and Single Level

I know I can't stay away. so bring on March

Old Post 02-14-2018 09:46 AM
quibell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quibell Click here to Send quibell a Private Message Find more posts by quibell Add quibell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote