Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Do you want a tour music video?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Do you want a tour music video?

I'm a sucker for a music video with tour footage, last to know, leave me alone,true love I just love a tour montage!!
Not sure what songs this kind of video would suit secrets?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2018 10:33 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

YES. I love that. Bring back so many memories every time and shows others how good she's live!

Maybe Dennis (grenno's) music video idea about For now? Or Secrets if she steals my performance idea I wrote in that other thread Feel free Pink

Old Post 01-31-2018 10:36 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
YES. I love that. Bring back so many memories every time and shows others how good she's live!

Maybe Dennis (grenno's) music video idea about For now? Or Secrets if she steals my performance idea I wrote in that other thread Feel free Pink

I didn't see your performance idea? I'll try find it, I would love secrets to be the new so what.stunt.but mid show not at the end, also the day the album came out I did a dance to secrets and I bet my boyfriend that's how they will dance to it on tour he thinks I'm crazy lol

Old Post 01-31-2018 10:56 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I didn't see your performance idea? I'll try find it, I would love secrets to be the new so what.stunt.but mid show not at the end, also the day the album came out I did a dance to secrets and I bet my boyfriend that's how they will dance to it on tour he thinks I'm crazy lol

Show us your dance!!!

Its here if you scroll down a little

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...mp;pagenumber=2

Last edited by Dani on 02-01-2018 at 05:56 AM

Old Post 02-01-2018 05:51 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82
#1 Video and Single Level

No thanks. I dislike tour montage music videos.

They're often used for the last single when the budget runs out and tend to look cheap.

Old Post 02-01-2018 11:19 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink gurl
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
No thanks. I dislike tour montage music videos.

Old Post 02-02-2018 12:09 AM
pink gurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink gurl Click here to Send pink gurl a Private Message Visit pink gurl's homepage! Find more posts by pink gurl Add pink gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT
Triple Platinum Record Level

out of the "tour music videos", Last To Know is my favorite cuz they shot a proper footage for the music video and it's not just a random montage of tour dvds like Leave Me Alone or Walk Of Shame/AWAWA, so if it's a proper music video with live scenes I'd love it, I really hope they won't go with the live performance used as music video like DMP, BI or GITA.

I think Where We Go could be great

Old Post 02-02-2018 09:04 AM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
out of the "tour music videos", Last To Know is my favorite cuz they shot a proper footage for the music video and it's not just a random montage of tour dvds like Leave Me Alone or Walk Of Shame/AWAWA, so if it's a proper music video with live scenes I'd love it, I really hope they won't go with the live performance used as music video like DMP, BI or GITA.

The only one I didn't like was dmp, because there was nothing added at all it was just the performance that I had already seen, I enjoyed awawa and walk of shame because they where so fun and some different clips where added, last to know I agree was the best I loved the start, also I'm always convinced I see myself but I don't think they used any fan footage from Dublin

Old Post 02-02-2018 12:06 PM
grenno

quote:

Agreed. I'd like a video if it's something like Last to Know! And agreed again, Where We Go would be a nice choice. Maybe for a Euro tour since it has that Spanish flair.

Old Post 02-02-2018 12:39 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

Old Post 02-02-2018 12:40 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mareaneto
Major Label Level

quote:
out of the "tour music videos", Last To Know is my favorite cuz they shot a proper footage for the music video and it's not just a random montage of tour dvds like Leave Me Alone or Walk Of Shame/AWAWA.

Old Post 02-02-2018 05:14 PM
mareaneto is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mareaneto Click here to Send mareaneto a Private Message Find more posts by mareaneto Add mareaneto to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

I would rather have an actual gig in Europe...

Old Post 02-05-2018 04:42 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Topper

A live video for I am Here would be my wish. The audience replacing the choir. Her fans singing I am here (at a p!nk concert) with joy in their faces.

Old Post 02-09-2018 01:39 PM
Topper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Topper Click here to Send Topper a Private Message Find more posts by Topper Add Topper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Topper
A live video for I am Here would be my wish. The audience replacing the choir. Her fans singing I am here (at a p!nk concert) with joy in their faces.

OMG the shivers I got from reading this.

Old Post 02-09-2018 02:05 PM