Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (47): « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
Theres no denying shed sell out but cant you see anyone elses point of view Dani? I am a little frustrated i simply cannot afford to save up to see her elsewhere I just wish theyd get announced sooner but if i have to wait longer i will wait!

I understand where your coming from, Im lucky to have travelled to shows in, 2017 and truth about love tour also and beautiful trauma I'm going to Canada, but I do sacrifice an auful lot to do so and I know some people can't, and if I was in that situation and could only see her in my city, that would mean since funhouse tour she's done one single show in Ireland, if I haddent gone to the shows I have and still have no word of any European dates I would be very very down, i would miss her so so much and feel left out

I honestly believe she is coming to Europe, and like Dani said tickets go on sale 6 months before, it wouldn't make sense for tickets for April 2019 to go on sale right now, I know it's frustrating but we have to look at it as more time to save money and really enjoy when she comes to your city or near by

And also are we missing the fact that the last leg might be europe how cool would it be to attend the last show of the tour!! And also when the rest of the world has seen their show we still have ours to look forward to?? There is positives, she won't forget us!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-05-2018 11:15 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ladyviki
Top 100 Charts Level

What is going on. stayed calm, until, until like now, lol. remember a few months ago I was worried if there is going t be a Budapest date or I have to travel somewhere in Europe. ( m short on money)
Now it seems like no EU tour at all. hope thats not the case. wonder what she will say though. dont see her being quiet about it.

Old Post 02-06-2018 12:17 AM
ladyviki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladyviki Click here to Send ladyviki a Private Message Find more posts by ladyviki Add ladyviki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
In March I'm going to both shows in Toronto, still seeking a ticket for Montreal, but flights and hotel is booked I'll be there!
You?

second toronto date.

Old Post 02-06-2018 05:12 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
Theres no denying shed sell out but cant you see anyone elses point of view Dani? I am a little frustrated i simply cannot afford to save up to see her elsewhere I just wish theyd get announced sooner but if i have to wait longer i will wait!

Of course I can. I had your point of view too. Ive just accepted the way it is and tried not to think about it in any other way (that shes not coming etc) than I am. Because looking at ALL ticket sales this year it is announced the same week as the tickets go on sale. Not before. This goes both for Eminem, JT and Britney.

All Im saying is that I believe we have nothing to worry about

Last edited by Dani on 02-06-2018 at 05:50 AM

Old Post 02-06-2018 05:34 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

I get all of your points to an extent. She will tour Europe, she has said she will so she will. Shed be insane not to, so we dont need to worry about that, but the frustration is understandable. Those of us without tickets or solid dates cant really share the same excitement yet. I think it is a little easy to dismiss that when you have been through the stresses of booking and secured your dates months ago. Some of us might not be able to attend said dates/venues/location, afford tickets or even manage to get them in the first place. Until I have my tickets booked I cant be *that* excited or hyped up for tour. Im not trying to be annoying or negative, just realistic. There are always people who miss out for one reason or another.

I've seen some (on Facebook/Insta etc, not here.) be rude and get annoyed when people excitedly request tour dates to their country and I don't like that. It is good that there is so much demand. We know it's coming. We just want to share that anticipation. It means so much to us all.

Old Post 02-06-2018 11:47 AM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

You can still be frustrated even if you have secured dates. My own example is that I have said no to join a few friends to at least two trips this year because I need to save paid vacation days just IN CASE she tours Europe later this year. And that annoyed me so much like a month ago, that we still know nothing. Just read it a few pages back. Its each to their own how to react on things, but Im my opinion its not necessary to worry or be annoyed anymore since its something we cant get answers to no matter how much we want or how annoyed we are and even pissed talking about changing thread names. And I said this Ronald because I know him, and that escalated into this discussion but oh well I didnt mean to hurt anyone, we are all entitled to our own opinions and emotions and to express these how we want and when we want.

Last edited by Dani on 02-06-2018 at 01:08 PM

Old Post 02-06-2018 01:03 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Yeah, that is very true and Im sure you didnt hurt anyone, Dani! Not at all. Certainly not me. It's all good.

Generally, I might be saying "We need UK dates, aaaargh", but I'm just being light-hearted and joking around really. Of course there is truth to it but it is just a bit of release more than anything. It will happen.

Old Post 02-06-2018 01:26 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
Yeah, that is very true and Im sure you didnt hurt anyone, Dani! Not at all. Certainly not me. It's all good.

Generally, I might be saying "We need UK dates, aaaargh", but I'm just being light-hearted and joking around really. Of course there is truth to it but it is just a bit of release more than anything. It will happen.

Yeah I know what you mean. And yes it will happen it has to!

And Ill admit Ive Tweeted Pink something like Im gonna be one of those annoying fans asking about European tour dates... or similar. But that was more of a joke about myself spamming than anything else. And the fact that Ive done it like ten times now doesnt make me less desperate than anyone else lol. But yeah there are wayyyy too many posts and tweets about it now that its becoming similar to come to Argentina or Japan which is cute but yeah, its all over the place, lol. And well she could at least answer one of us

Last edited by Dani on 02-06-2018 at 05:15 PM

Old Post 02-06-2018 05:10 PM
Dani

Back to tour talk. Is it worth getting AMEX? They always get good presale? Anyone on here that has it and can share the ticket sale experience?

Old Post 02-06-2018 05:18 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Back to tour talk. Is it worth getting AMEX? They always get good presale? Anyone on here that has it and can share the ticket sale experience?
I've never evin hurt of this before, I don't know if they are in Ireland

Old Post 02-06-2018 06:53 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani

I'm using an Amex credit card, and I did successfully use it to buy my two Wild Hearts Zone tickets in New Zealand leg. And I'm not even living there. I live in Hong Kong.

I think it's easier to buy a ticket from Amex presale, even til now, you can still find a VIP ticket in Amex exclusive but the general one are all sold out.

Old Post 02-06-2018 07:30 PM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Damnit. I'm reading about them now and first I was like yeah I can get a regular one but then I read the others and they have SO MANY GOOD DEALS WHY HAVEN'T I READ THIS BEFORE.

Thanks for info! Awesome to hear you got your tickets

Old Post 02-06-2018 07:39 PM
Dani

I made a sell and buy ticket thread:
http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...threadid=193897

Old Post 02-14-2018 11:00 AM
skye
World Tour Level

Where is the safest site/link to purchase pink tickets for an American show? I'm not sure what's ligit & what's not.

Old Post 02-15-2018 11:54 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by skye
Where is the safest site/link to purchase pink tickets for an American show? I'm not sure what's ligit & what's not.

Ticketmaster or AXS. They have seats and
GA premium tickets for 750 dollars for some shows. I wouldn't contribute to make those reselling sites go around

Old Post 02-16-2018 01:27 PM