Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Confessions.
Pages (927): « First ... « 925 926 [927]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
He's playing mind games and it's a horrible thing to ask you, odvously you'll want to say yes. The only way I would suggest you agree to it is if you can arrange somebody else to sort it out and bring him to you. You can't see him or talk with him it's not fair to you you don't have to be nice to him he doesn't deserve ****

my first thought was yes. My second why would he ask this because he only cares about himself not me. He obviously wants something in return. He wouldn’t just be nice from nowhere. Then my friend said that. Obviously I listened to you all and just simply said “No, I don’t think that’s a good idea.”. It was his dog from start but I raised him because he was away for work a lot, so basically it was more my dog in the end. He even said that I could take the dog and I was so happy we didn’t fight about him. But then I realized I’ll never get rid of my ex if I do because he’s gonna come and wanna see me through him, so I just had to let go. That was so hard and I guess I felt that separation aniexty I felt then too. Urgh. No more.

Thanks for being here for me always guys ❤️

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2018 05:55 AM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boink
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
Hahahahaha ♥ Now you made me smile and laugh, thanks for that! I'm really good at being hard and ice cold when it's obvious what's going on but this kind of **** is just very hard to see sometimes. But I'm trying and doing my best. And without having people like you around me, saying what you just said I'd probably been long gone. I'm so happy my mouth is hard to shut and that my feelings are outwards always all over my face lol. Hugs back ♥

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani
my first thought was yes. My second why would he ask this because he only cares about himself not me. He obviously wants something in return. He wouldn’t just be nice from nowhere. Then my friend said that. Obviously I listened to you all and just simply said “No, I don’t think that’s a good idea.”. It was his dog from start but I raised him because he was away for work a lot, so basically it was more my dog in the end. He even said that I could take the dog and I was so happy we didn’t fight about him. But then I realized I’ll never get rid of my ex if I do because he’s gonna come and wanna see me through him, so I just had to let go. That was so hard and I guess I felt that separation aniexty I felt then too. Urgh. No more.

Thanks for being here for me always guys ❤️

P!nk forum family FTW.

Old Post 02-06-2018 09:53 AM
boink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boink Click here to Send boink a Private Message Find more posts by boink Add boink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by boink
P!nk forum family FTW.

♥ forever and ever and ever I hope!

Old Post 02-06-2018 02:15 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

I confess I should have never bought a wine rack. My dad was right.

Old Post 02-12-2018 09:17 PM