Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Photo book for Pink - be in!
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ladyviki
Top 100 Charts Level

Lovely idea! May I join? remember being in Hollie's book as well like forever ago I'm excited.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2018 08:43 PM
ladyviki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ladyviki Click here to Send ladyviki a Private Message Find more posts by ladyviki Add ladyviki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by ladyviki
Lovely idea! May I join? remember being in Hollie's book as well like forever ago I'm excited.

Of course!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Old Post 02-03-2018 08:49 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insanepinkfan
#1 Single Level

Do you have room for more participants?

Old Post 02-06-2018 01:29 PM
insanepinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insanepinkfan Click here to Send insanepinkfan a Private Message Visit insanepinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by insanepinkfan Add insanepinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by insanepinkfan
Do you have room for more participants?

Yes there is room for everyone as long as you meet the deadline of Feb 16th

Old Post 02-06-2018 01:53 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quibell
#1 Video and Single Level

oh, I just saw this - great idea!! lets see if I bring something together in 2 days

but thanks anyway for doing this Dani!

Old Post 02-14-2018 09:43 AM
quibell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quibell Click here to Send quibell a Private Message Find more posts by quibell Add quibell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by quibell
oh, I just saw this - great idea!! lets see if I bring something together in 2 days

but thanks anyway for doing this Dani!

You can do it girl😁 Let me know if you have any questions. Its good to see you back on here!

Old Post 02-14-2018 10:36 AM
quibell

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
You can do it girl😁 Let me know if you have any questions. Its good to see you back on here!

the text is written. now up for the rest

Old Post 02-14-2018 07:46 PM
quibell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quibell Click here to Send quibell a Private Message Find more posts by quibell Add quibell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
the text is written. now up for the rest

Awesome!

Old Post 02-14-2018 08:57 PM
U + Ur Hand
Triple Platinum Record Level

im working on it! you will get it untill 16th :* sorry for beeing late

Old Post 02-14-2018 09:54 PM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
quibell

It was actually kinda fun to do it. Lots of memories!
Thanks again for doing it, Dani

Now the deadline is soon over, will you post the different 5 words to describe Pink? I wonder what came together

Old Post 02-16-2018 07:26 PM
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by U + Ur Hand
im working on it! you will get it untill 16th :* sorry for beeing late

Hi Robert. You weren't late! I just saw that you emailed it. x

Old Post 02-16-2018 10:13 PM
Dani

quote:
It was actually kinda fun to do it. Lots of memories!
Thanks again for doing it, Dani

Now the deadline is soon over, will you post the different 5 words to describe Pink? I wonder what came together

Right! That's what most people wrote in their emails - glad you enjoyed it and thanks for participating.

The words are for the back of the book. I will post it and the cover of the book here once I've made it

Old Post 02-16-2018 10:15 PM
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

Thank you Dani for taking the time to organise this! Can't wait to see her receiving the final product. Thank you for all the personal help. I couldn't have done it without you x

Ps let me know if you still need dates from me, but you probably know where all the pictures are from

Old Post 02-17-2018 01:16 AM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
Thank you Dani for taking the time to organise this! Can't wait to see her receiving the final product. Thank you for all the personal help. I couldn't have done it without you x

Ps let me know if you still need dates from me, but you probably know where all the pictures are from

You are welcome, Ciara! Thanks for being a part of this

Ill start working on this now and get back to you soon if I need something

I hope Ill be able to hand it over to her somehow

Old Post 02-17-2018 07:55 AM
U + Ur Hand
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Hi Robert. You weren't late! I just saw that you emailed it. x
<3

Old Post 02-17-2018 09:34 AM
U + Ur Hand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for U + Ur Hand Click here to Send U + Ur Hand a Private Message Find more posts by U + Ur Hand Add U + Ur Hand to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote