Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Are you tired of WAU?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Are you tired of WAU?

Im just realizing I dont think Ive ever enjoyed listening to a song so much for so long before. It came out almost half a year ago & it really is a song that wont die. Saturday night I was hammered in an Uber and it came on the radio and I was blasting it and going off in the front passenger seat, lol.

ALECIA DID THAT.

Are you tired of What About Us, yet?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2018 12:56 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

I only sort of liked the song when it came out, but I actually love it now. The lyrics are great and I love the instrumental a lot. The build-up is great, the atmosphere it creates is so hopeful and tragic at the same time, and you gotta love the CLAP CLAP A song that never seems to get old and I am glad she picked it as the first single and that it got such a great video! Usually I skip some of her singles when I relisten to albums, but WAU is not one of them. It always manages to suck me in.

Old Post 01-17-2018 01:44 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Yeah its weird actually but I too think it just gets better and better.

Old Post 01-17-2018 06:21 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
I only sort of liked the song when it came out, but I actually love it now. The lyrics are great and I love the instrumental a lot. The build-up is great, the atmosphere it creates is so hopeful and tragic at the same time, and you gotta love the CLAP CLAP A song that never seems to get old and I am glad she picked it as the first single and that it got such a great video! Usually I skip some of her singles when I relisten to albums, but WAU is not one of them. It always manages to suck me in.

Literally EXACTLY how I feel.

I skip BT more than WAU.

Old Post 01-17-2018 09:46 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HipHopper716
World Tour Level

Honestly, the more I listen to WAU the more I love it.

WAU and Wild Hearts are my favorite two tracks from the album. And every time I think of how brave she was to choose a song like WAU to be the lead single, I admire the song even more.

Old Post 01-17-2018 04:22 PM
HipHopper716 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HipHopper716 Click here to Send HipHopper716 a Private Message Find more posts by HipHopper716 Add HipHopper716 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supervinreturns
#1 Video and Single Level

At some point I was pretty tired of it, because it's such a huge hit here, but right now I love it again and I really think it's one of her best first singles ever. And her ''new'' vocals just fit the song very well and also showcases her voice more than some of her other first singles did.

Old Post 01-17-2018 05:05 PM
supervinreturns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supervinreturns Click here to Send supervinreturns a Private Message Find more posts by supervinreturns Add supervinreturns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

I am not actually. Its weird now that I think about it. lol

Old Post 01-19-2018 02:36 AM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

No I seem to love it more as time goes on . Its her best in the last ten years in my opinion

Old Post 01-19-2018 08:06 AM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

I still listen to BT daily, and I'm always surprised when I don't skip over WAU because usually by now I'd skip over the singles. I actually don't have any songs I regularly skip on the album.

Old Post 01-20-2018 04:14 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo
I still listen to BT daily, and I'm always surprised when I don't skip over WAU because usually by now I'd skip over the singles. I actually don't have any songs I regularly skip on the album.

Me niether

Old Post 01-21-2018 01:04 AM
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by Shmoo

I do. It's not WAU though. Too good of a song to skip IMO.

Old Post 01-21-2018 07:45 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

yes I am. Since it was number one here in the Netherlands, radio killed it. It is on every ***king corner still... her 2nd single did do ****... thanks to WAU.

Old Post 02-05-2018 04:50 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote