Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

 

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Three songs from Beautiful Trauma that you would love to hear on tour.
Which three songs would you love her to perform the most on Beautiful trauma tour?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Beautiful trauma. 8 4.73%
Revenge. 3 1.78%
Whatever you want. 13 7.69%
What about us. 6 3.55%
But we lost it. 5 2.96%
Barbies. 18 10.65%
Where we go. 15 8.88%
For now. 22 13.02%
Secrets. 18 10.65%
Better life. 10 5.92%
I am here. 29 17.16%
Wild hearts can't be broken. 15 8.88%
You get my love. 7 4.14%
Total: 46 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54875

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Easier to put my top 3 songs that I wouldnt want performed:

Revenge, Where We Go, You Get My Love

The rest Id LOVE performed.

My top 3...if I have to...Barbies, Secrets, But We Lost



Just curious. Why is You get my love on your "not list"? I think it would be amazing to hear live. So much emotion in the song as it is, just imagine it live. It'd be something really extra I think. Is it because you simply don't like that song like the rest of them or what is it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2017 04:30 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54875

quote:
Originally posted by SergioFunhouse
Anyone as long as she comes to Mexico 😢


Hey don't be sad! Join us in LA if you have opportunity to travel!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2017 04:32 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Feb 2003
Location: Middlesbrough
Posts: 18080

Revenge on zero

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2017 05:24 PM
MrPauLL is online now Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54875

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
Revenge on zero


I seriously hope she doesn't feel bad about this song just because we aren't as hyped as she had thought we all would be. And then the music video "fail" or whatever she called it. It's still a great and fun song and I would be okay to hear it live

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2017 06:23 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SergioFunhouse
Double Platinum

Registered: May 2009
Location: Guadalajara, Mex
Posts: 2121

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Hey don't be sad! Join us in LA if you have opportunity to travel!

Thanks for the invitation, I need to save some money first

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2017 06:26 PM
SergioFunhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SergioFunhouse Click here to Send SergioFunhouse a Private Message Find more posts by SergioFunhouse Add SergioFunhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54875

quote:
Originally posted by SergioFunhouse
Thanks for the invitation, I need to save some money first


I'm saving too! We have time

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2017 06:28 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Mar 2010
Location: buddha's bar mitzvah
Posts: 4409

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I seriously hope she doesn't feel bad about this song just because we aren't as hyped as she had thought we all would be. And then the music video "fail" or whatever she called it. It's still a great and fun song and I would be okay to hear it live


Same here. I really enjoy the song. A lot more than Whatever You Want tbh which has been the skip track on this record for me. Maybe I'll warm up to it some day but for now it's dreadfully boring and just mehhhh.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2017 07:45 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54875

quote:
Originally posted by grenno
Same here. I really enjoy the song. A lot more than Whatever You Want tbh which has been the skip track on this record for me. Maybe I'll warm up to it some day but for now it's dreadfully boring and just mehhhh.


Whatever you want has been one of my top three favs since the first time I heard it and it still is. I think it's because I can relate to it 110% ... I donno.

I am a bit bored by Better life, and I kind of liked it almost as little as Revenge the first few listens. It's grown on me since though, just like Revenge

I really hope she will do Wild hearts. That one live will be amazing. And I can only dream to hear You get my love live. Didn't she say that she'd never sing that one live or again or something like that?

Last edited by Dani on 12-19-2017 at 07:58 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2017 07:56 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Mar 2010
Location: buddha's bar mitzvah
Posts: 4409

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Whatever you want has been one of my top three favs since the first time I heard it and it still is. I think it's because I can relate to it 110% ... I donno.

I am a bit bored by Better life, and I kind of liked it almost as little as Revenge the first few listens. It's grown on me since though, just like Revenge

I really hope she will do Wild hearts. That one live will be amazing. And I can only dream to hear You get my love live. Didn't she say that she'd never sing that one live or again or something like that?



I find Wild Hearts much better live. There's a moment on the album version that's way too shrieky for me and it sounded much better live during that Apple concert. So yeah, I hope it'll be on the tour setlist.

I think she said something along the lines that she will never be able to sing like that (YGML) ever again. I hope that doesn't mean she will never sing it again... I really like the song and her voice during the verses is magical ♡

Yeah, nope. WYW is still my skip track. I tried listening to it again but it's meh-tastic still. Maybe in a few months I'll have a different opinion on it... maybe not

Better Life to me sounds like it could've been produced for M!ss... it's funky and souly and sad and true and frustrating and beautiful all in one. Truly one of my favorites! ♡

Last edited by grenno on 12-19-2017 at 08:17 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2017 08:11 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
2nd Grammy Level

Registered: Dec 2007
Location: East Midlands
Posts: 2257

quote:
Originally posted by grenno


Better Life to me sounds like it could've been produced for M!ss... it's funky and souly and sad and true and frustrating and beautiful all in one. Truly one of my favorites! ♡



Better life instantly reminded me of what would you do by city high . Think its the beat

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-19-2017 11:11 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54875

Im doing the same poll in a FB group with 11k Pink fans. Ill post it soon. It looks completely different. Interesting

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2017 06:04 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Jan 2007
Location: Hungary
Posts: 14144

i voted I Am Here, Barbies and Where We Go. You Get My Love could be interesting too even if it is far from being my fav.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2017 08:35 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiceNorim
Major Label Level

Registered: Nov 2012
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 426

I agree with the order or most rated. IAm Here, For Now for sure. Secrets might be hard to make entertaining live but I love those 3 songs. And wild hearts definitely needs to be part of your. Its grown so much on me.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2017 08:42 AM
RiceNorim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiceNorim Click here to Send RiceNorim a Private Message Find more posts by RiceNorim Add RiceNorim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani
Moderator

Registered: Mar 2004
Location: Sweden.
Posts: 54875

So this is the FB poll I created 5 hours ago. I have no idea how it is possible but someone added the option "all of them" and someone deleted "Whatever you want" (accidentally I guess, so I just added it back which is why it only has my vote). I can ask the admin what the ***k happened, lol. Also, I could see that many people didn't stick with the three songs "rule". A few of them picked like 10-13 songs.

However, it's interesting that it kind of looks very different from our poll here. Is it because of a lot of new fans? Or a lot of American fans (BT was just released and hyped there?). I donno. But I'm gonna ask the admin about the location and age of these 11,5k people. If it's possible to see, etc. Yeah I'm bored but I think it's interesting.

Attachment: fp-poll.jpg
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

Last edited by Dani on 12-20-2017 at 11:45 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2017 11:42 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno
Triple Platinum Record Level

Registered: Mar 2010
Location: buddha's bar mitzvah
Posts: 4409

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
So this is the FB poll I created 5 hours ago. I have no idea how it is possible but someone added the option "all of them" and someone deleted "Whatever you want" (accidentally I guess, so I just added it back which is why it only has my vote). I can ask the admin what the ***k happened, lol. Also, I could see that many people didn't stick with the three songs "rule". A few of them picked like 10-13 songs.

However, it's interesting that it kind of looks very different from our poll here. Is it because of a lot of new fans? Or a lot of American fans (BT was just released and hyped there?). I donno. But I'm gonna ask the admin about the location and age of these 11,5k people. If it's possible to see, etc. Yeah I'm bored but I think it's interesting.



LMAO @ WYW being deleted Well deserved last spot IMO

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-20-2017 11:46 AM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:47 AM. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Jump:
Rate This Thread:

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is OFF
 

< P!nk's Page >

Copyright © 2003-2008 Pink's Stuff, Inc.
vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2002, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.