Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma official video
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

#1 ON TRENDING
P!nk - Beautiful Trauma (Official Video)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2017 11:20 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink gurl
#1 Video and Single Level

It's the cutest thing I have seen from her this era so far. Loved it.

Old Post 11-21-2017 11:55 PM
pink gurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink gurl Click here to Send pink gurl a Private Message Visit pink gurl's homepage! Find more posts by pink gurl Add pink gurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
genouillefromdc

Anyone notice he's reading a girlie magazine behind the newspaper?!?

...also, it took me a second viewing to make the Fred Astaire, ginger rogers connection. So many great Easter eggs in this!

Last edited by genouillefromdc on 11-22-2017 at 01:54 AM

Old Post 11-22-2017 12:58 AM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
#P!nkCh!ckey*
Major Label Level

I LOVE IT!!! I have watched it already more times than I have WAO. Her and Channing are so good together. I love the 'message' behind each scene, even down to the bit at the end - were they swap the Mr and Mrs eye masks.

The story of a perfectly perfect couple who actually weren't happy until they broke the mold. His fascination with S&M (book in the newspaper) and her escapism with drugs and alcohol. Once they realise their desires and experience the 'shoe on the other foot' they are happier and satisfied.

The clothes, makeup and filming were on point and the bits at the end of her and Channing mucking around was the icing on the cake....

LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVVVEEEEE

Old Post 11-22-2017 06:52 AM
#P!nkCh!ckey* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for #P!nkCh!ckey* Click here to Send #P!nkCh!ckey* a Private Message Find more posts by #P!nkCh!ckey* Add #P!nkCh!ckey* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82

quote:
Originally posted by #P!nkCh!ckey*
The story of a perfectly perfect couple who actually weren't happy until they broke the mold. His fascination with S&M (book in the newspaper) and her escapism with drugs and alcohol. Once they realise their desires and experience the 'shoe on the other foot' they are happier and satisfied.

Beautifully put.

Old Post 11-22-2017 10:47 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_
Triple Platinum Record Level

Im here for Channings Boner lol cant find it though

Old Post 11-22-2017 10:51 AM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vasili82

Hmm... Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghQOd88PM80

Old Post 11-22-2017 10:59 AM
Vasili82 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vasili82 Click here to Send Vasili82 a Private Message Find more posts by Vasili82 Add Vasili82 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

No one owns the vintage style, and P!nks execution was WAY better with an entirely different story and vibe. Non issue.

Old Post 11-22-2017 12:37 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

don't feel that looks vintage it's colourful and has room styles similar but that's it I feel.

Old Post 11-22-2017 01:06 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by #P!nkCh!ckey*
I LOVE IT!!! I have watched it already more times than I have WAO. Her and Channing are so good together. I love the 'message' behind each scene, even down to the bit at the end - were they swap the Mr and Mrs eye masks.

The clothes, makeup and filming were on point and the bits at the end of her and Channing mucking around was the icing on the cake....

LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOVVVEEEEE

Hmmm. I donno if I think they are that happy in the end anyway? That "fake" smile and all?

Old Post 11-22-2017 01:59 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
Im here for Channings Boner lol cant find it though
very beginning when she gets up and walks over to bed.

quote:
Originally posted by genouillefromdc
Anyone notice he's reading a girlie magazine behind the newspaper?!?
yeah which leads to his fantasy at the end.

Last edited by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! on 11-22-2017 at 02:11 PM

Old Post 11-22-2017 02:08 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!

#2 trending. 2.9 millions views.

Her performance and duet with Kelly are also trending.

Really good for her!

Old Post 11-22-2017 02:10 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nique
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
Hmm... Thoughts?

Looks very similar. But this concept was probably done before that video too.

Old Post 11-22-2017 02:50 PM
nique is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nique Click here to Send nique a Private Message Find more posts by nique Add nique to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

quote:
Originally posted by Vasili82
Hmm... Thoughts?

This must have been the inspiration. It's way too similar.

Old Post 11-22-2017 05:18 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Yeah inspiration for sure. Nothing wrong with that at all I'm just sad for people who think it's ripping off or copycatting or whatever. Inspiration is everywhere and it's a blessing.

Old Post 11-22-2017 05:30 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote