Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > Pics you never seen before! Thread Rating: 42 votes, 4.67 average.
Pages (1172): « First ... « 1167 1168 [1169] 1170 1171 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Little_Peculiar
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i'm starting to get used to her new hair (but i think she'll get rid of it for Australia)... at first it looked weird but now i kinda like it... it's a sweet change.

i would look the same if i shaved my sides. not gonna happen but it's fun to think about

That would actually look really good on you, even though you dont want to do it (right now)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-11-2013 09:54 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Little_Peculiar
Oh no Dani, shes much younger!

I know, that's why I said about... 21 and 24 is almost the same...

Old Post 06-11-2013 11:31 AM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
I know, that's why I said about... 21 and 24 is almost the same...
Haha its so not! She was your age when she was working on IND

Old Post 06-11-2013 12:11 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Haha its so not! She was your age when she was working on IND

OMG. Was she? You make me feel old. She always felt like an older sister to little me and now I'm not little anymore!!!

Old Post 06-11-2013 12:14 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Excuse me but I did the maths, she was 27 when she released IND. I donno what grade you had in maths..

Old Post 06-11-2013 12:15 PM
Little_Peculiar

I meant when she was making the album, writing the songs etc. She turned 25 in the process, and so will you this year

Im still so much younger

Old Post 06-11-2013 12:20 PM
purple18

quote:
That would actually look really good on you, even though you dont want to do it (right now)
well i deffo have to keep it like this for a year. Then i'm finished with uni and i can be wild i'm just afraid that i don't have enough hair for it and i would look like an unfortunate rooster.

Old Post 06-11-2013 01:00 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
I meant when she was making the album, writing the songs etc. She turned 25 in the process, and so will you this year

Im still so much younger

Right. Rub it in ma face!!!

Old Post 06-11-2013 01:12 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
well i deffo have to keep it like this for a year. Then i'm finished with uni and i can be wild i'm just afraid that i don't have enough hair for it and i would look like an unfortunate rooster.
Youll look terrific

Old Post 06-11-2013 07:57 PM
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Right. Rub it in ma face!!!
Ok then

Old Post 06-11-2013 07:58 PM
Buffy

quote:
Originally posted by hotpinkblood
Found on Facebook

Ho-ot !!

Old Post 06-14-2013 06:08 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I think this became my favorite picture of her from the IND era. So expressive and beautiful.

Attachment: normal_004~2hg.jpg
This has been downloaded 551 time(s).

Old Post 06-14-2013 10:42 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

aww.

Attachment: hhp.jpg
This has been downloaded 463 time(s).

Old Post 06-27-2013 05:21 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

http://www.pink-forever.com/gallery...3/normal_22.jpg

Amazing.

Old Post 07-01-2013 07:33 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
http://www.pink-forever.com/gallery...3/normal_22.jpg

Amazing.

Hot.

T4p!

Old Post 07-01-2013 07:48 PM