Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Has anyone else heard the "On The Look Out" song by Nas feat. ???

It's a pretty cool song, and a little while ago someone posted info on it on here, I added them to msn and they sent me the song asking me whether I could tell whether it was P!nk or not.

Well, the featured singer has a really husky voice, possibly more husky than P!nk's but I dunno, and it might be her and Nas doing an unreleased track, seeing as it's not listed on any of his albums. Has anyone else heard it?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-08-2004 06:30 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

*bump*

Old Post 05-19-2004 05:33 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xx_P!nk_xX
#1 Video and Single Level

someone has those songs???
exspecially the ones under Collaborations, unreleased solo tracks and the ones under live onley tracks??????or know where i can download it,i already checked pinkpower en pinkrevolution but they dont got al??? someone knows???

Old Post 05-22-2004 11:00 AM
Xx_P!nk_xX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xx_P!nk_xX Click here to Send Xx_P!nk_xX a Private Message Visit Xx_P!nk_xX's homepage! Find more posts by Xx_P!nk_xX Add Xx_P!nk_xX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Xx_P!nk_xX
someone has those songs???
exspecially the ones under Collaborations, unreleased solo tracks and the ones under live onley tracks??????or know where i can download it,i already checked pinkpower en pinkrevolution but they dont got al??? someone knows???

Not all of these songs are actually available to us... but we can get for sure:

It's Over
Check out http://www.pinkrevolution.com
It's in the section with all the mp3s

Key To My Heart
Also on http://www.pinkrevolution.com

Lady Marmalade
On the "Moulin Rouge" soundtrack

Nobody Liver
http://www.pinkrevolution.com

Play How You Want
http://www.pinkrevolution.com

We Will Rock You
Do a search on this forum for the mp3. It's here somewhere.

What You Wanna Do
http://www.pinkpower.net under the title "Do What You Wanna"

Delirium
On the "Trouble" CD single

Don't Stop
http://www.pinkpower.net
^ I think... unsure if not, try http://www.pinkrevolution.com

Free
"Trouble" CD single

If You're Gonna Fly Away
Faith Hill's version of this song is on her album "Cry"

Leaving For The Last Time
You can hear a 30 second preview on http://www.pinkrevolution.com

Living In My World
http://www.pinkpower.net

Take A Picture
Mya's version of this song is on her album "MoodRing"

Janie's Got A Gun
The live version of this song @ Icon 2002 is available at http://www.pinkpower.net
If not, try searching for it on KaZaA or something similar.

Me & Bobby McGee
The best live performance of this song was @ Songwriters Hall of Fame. Do a search on this forum for "bobby mcgee songwriters" or something similar.

Summertime/Me & Bobby McGee/Piece Of My Heart Medley
Janis Joplin medley from Try This tour. Available on this forum, just search for "joplin medley" or something similar.

What's Up
There's an mp3 recording of this from someone stood in the crowd. Search for "what's up" on the forum.

And that's all that we have access to at the moment.

Old Post 05-22-2004 12:35 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Ok this is scary... no one's stopped to tell me to add anything.... eek... does this mean I'm finished?

Lol, I really wanna add stuff but I think adding every single live performance she's done is a bit over the top... unless you guys could help me...

Old Post 05-23-2004 01:29 PM
MonarC P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by self_hazard

It's a pretty cool song, and a little while ago someone posted info on it on here, I added them to msn and they sent me the song asking me whether I could tell whether it was P!nk or not.

Well, the featured singer has a really husky voice, possibly more husky than P!nk's but I dunno, and it might be her and Nas doing an unreleased track, seeing as it's not listed on any of his albums. Has anyone else heard it?

Doubt its her unless its something very new...can u send me a copy? i'd like to hear it n e way...
dapinkster79@aol.com

Old Post 05-26-2004 12:51 AM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk

quote:
Ok this is scary... no one's stopped to tell me to add anything.... eek... does this mean I'm finished?

Lol, I really wanna add stuff but I think adding every single live performance she's done is a bit over the top... unless you guys could help me...

I'll add...
D Bop Club Mix

Naw ur not finished there r plenty to add in the future....I was thinking of doing a Live version myself...its gonna be pretty hard tho...need a LOT of fans help...I wanna know whats out there....ALL of it a lil OTT? not when i'm enjoying the smooth sounds of P!nk + its informative for others.
U wanna do it?

Old Post 05-26-2004 12:58 AM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Maybe... It's a good idea... but how could we catologue every live performance she's ever done? That'll be so hard.

Anyway... what D-Bop Club Mix is this? Of which song is it?

Old Post 05-27-2004 04:51 PM
MonarC P!nk

quote:
Maybe... It's a good idea... but how could we catologue every live performance she's ever done? That'll be so hard.

Anyway... what D-Bop Club Mix is this? Of which song is it?

Its not going to be a FULL one like this...since we could never but it will still b informative....start from the beginning and work the way forward...don't need to include the concerts since thats just long...but all the tv performances and radio performances of full songs....i'm sure others will help....i know that pinkfansisreal will surely help...since he has bare stuff on icq
Oh and its LTK d-bop club mix.

Old Post 05-28-2004 12:19 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk
Its not going to be a FULL one like this...since we could never but it will still b informative....start from the beginning and work the way forward...don't need to include the concerts since thats just long...but all the tv performances and radio performances of full songs....i'm sure others will help....i know that pinkfansisreal will surely help...since he has bare stuff on icq
Oh and its LTK d-bop club mix.

Yeah cool... we could do one... and as for the tour, for the tracks that were in the set, we'll just say "live @ Try This Tour 2004" or something like that... cause that'll be easier than "live @ manchester" and "live @ brisbane" and all that... won't it?

Old Post 05-29-2004 01:15 PM
Zoe79
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:

It#s not on his album, cause it's not from Nas- it's from Eminem. i searched that song on a programm like kazaa and there was written, it's from Eminem's 8 mile soundtrack....i'll listen to it as soon as it's been downloaded....

Old Post 05-29-2004 02:59 PM
Zoe79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zoe79 Click here to Send Zoe79 a Private Message Find more posts by Zoe79 Add Zoe79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Zoe79
It#s not on his album, cause it's not from Nas- it's from Eminem. i searched that song on a programm like kazaa and there was written, it's from Eminem's 8 mile soundtrack....i'll listen to it as soon as it's been downloaded....

It's not Eminem rapping. Nas is the rapper on it. The filename which says "Eminem - 8 Mile OST" is wrong.

Old Post 05-29-2004 03:26 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

These are the songs she's done live for sure, as they were done on her tours and special concerts, such as FRC and La Scala. Now what we need to do next is all the awards shows she's performed at, 'cause that's the next easiest thing to do. After that, it'll be TV shows, Radio Shows, etc. which'll be hard.

Front Row Centre 2000
Split Personality
Most Girls
There You Go
You Make Me Sick
Stop Falling

La Scala 2002
Most Girls/Get The Party Started
M!ssundaztood
Just Like A Pill
Family Portrait
My Vietnam
Numb
Don't Let Me Get Me
There You Go

Opening for Lenny Kravitz 2002
Get The Party Started
M!ssundaztood
18 Wheeler
Lonely Girl
What's Up
There You Go
Summertime/Me & Bobby McGee/Piece Of My Heart
My Vietnam
Misery
Just Like A Pill
Don't Let Me Get Me

The Party Tour 2002
Most Girls/Get The Party Started
M!ssundaztood
18 Wheeler
What's Up
Dear Diary
Respect
I Love You/You're All I Need/You Make Me Sick
Just Like A Pill
Lonely Girl
[Band Interlude]
Numb
Summertime/Piece Of My Heart/Me & Bobby McGee
Family Portrait
Eventually
There You Go
Don't Let Me Get Me

Try This Release Party 2003
Trouble
God Is A DJ
Catch Me While I'm Sleeping
Just Like A Pill
Last To Know
Try Too Hard
Unwind
Don't Let Me Get Me

Try This Tour 2004
Can't Take Me Home
There You Go
Most Girls
Split Personality
Lady Marmalade/Beautiful
I Wanna Rock/Don't Let Me Get Me
18 Wheeler
Respect
Just Like A Pill
Family Portrait
My Vietnam
Misery
Eventually
Summertime
Me & Bobby McGee
Piece Of My Heart
Feel Good Time
God Is A DJ
Oh My God/Trouble
[Drum Contest Interlude]
Last To Know
Try Too Hard
Unwind
Welcome To The Jungle
Get The Party Started

Last edited by self_hazard on 05-29-2004 at 03:44 PM

Old Post 05-29-2004 03:42 PM
Zoe79
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
It's not Eminem rapping. Nas is the rapper on it. The filename which says "Eminem - 8 Mile OST" is wrong.

yeah, but Nas is featured in that song, so i think it's right...my friend hat the soundtrack, it's on it.

Old Post 05-29-2004 03:43 PM
Zoe79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zoe79 Click here to Send Zoe79 a Private Message Find more posts by Zoe79 Add Zoe79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Zoe79
yeah, but Nas is featured in that song, so i think it's right...my friend hat the soundtrack, it's on it.

I can't hear Eminem on it at all and I've looked at the 8 Mile OST myself and "On The Look Out" isn't there...

Old Post 05-29-2004 03:46 PM