Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Full P!nk Songlist Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.38 average.
Pages (29): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Bluejeans
Summertime from Janis Joplin she sings on every concert on her Try This Tour or not!? In Hamburg she sang it I think,if I remember right

Uh I already had that but thanks anyway!

And I had "If You're Gonna Fly Away", but thanks to m!staundaztood

A load of these songs came from a post on this site where there was a list of all the songs she'd recorded demos from. Some of them are covers from her shows (like "I Love You", "Summertime" etc)... and uh thats about it lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2004 06:29 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaMooreRulz
Top 100 Charts Level

>Here is a list of all Official mixes...i posted yonks ago...found the post..it has extra but i haven't got the time to siv thru and add the ones u don't have in ur list...it shud help...nothing post-dlmgm tho.
***There Tou Go***
1)Album Version 3:26
2)Clean Version 3:26
3)Instrumental 3:26

In the clean version, wat word was edited

Old Post 04-15-2004 10:09 PM
AleciaMooreRulz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaMooreRulz Click here to Send AleciaMooreRulz a Private Message Find more posts by AleciaMooreRulz Add AleciaMooreRulz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by AleciaMooreRulz
>Here is a list of all Official mixes...i posted yonks ago...found the post..it has extra but i haven't got the time to siv thru and add the ones u don't have in ur list...it shud help...nothing post-dlmgm tho.
***There Tou Go***
1)Album Version 3:26
2)Clean Version 3:26
3)Instrumental 3:26

In the clean version, wat word was edited

**** was edited from this section:

"Please don't come around talkin' bout thatcha love me
'Cause that love **** just ain't for me"

Oops it wont let me type the word... well you should be able to guess lol

Old Post 04-16-2004 04:11 PM
self_hazard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for self_hazard Click here to Send self_hazard a Private Message Visit self_hazard's homepage! Find more posts by self_hazard Add self_hazard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Ok, rearranged the list so the remixes are next to their album versions. Also added:

Misery [U.S. Version]
Save My Life [Clean Version]
Love Song [Acoustic Mix]

Last edited by self_hazard on 04-16-2004 at 04:37 PM

Old Post 04-16-2004 04:32 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Added "Oh Father" by Madonna which P!nk sang a cover of at a show when she was a teenager. Clips were shown on VH1 Driven.

Old Post 04-18-2004 12:57 PM
=niky89=
Triple Platinum Record Level

none knows where 2 download them?

Old Post 04-20-2004 05:22 PM
=niky89= is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =niky89= Click here to Send =niky89= a Private Message Find more posts by =niky89= Add =niky89= to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk
#1 Video and Single Level

Re: Full P!nk Songlist

A few more official mixes to add...i think a few r in ur list but i've gotta go do something so i'ma just post.

Trouble mixes:
Adam Freeland Remix 7.01
Hyper Radio Remix 3.50
Hyper remix 7.16
Hyper Short dub 3.49

GIADJ:
Spider Dub 6.47
D-Bop remix 6.34
Spider remix 4.07
Elecroheadz remix 7.50

Feel Good Time
The Boris & Beck Massive Vocal
The Boris & Beck Good Dub 7.40
The Boris & Beck Radio edit 3.31
Boris and beck massive vocal 8.05
Cotto's color me pink house mix
D-bop'd full throttle mix 7.58

Old Post 04-29-2004 12:36 PM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Re: Re: Full P!nk Songlist

quote:
Originally posted by MonarC P!nk
A few more official mixes to add...i think a few r in ur list but i've gotta go do something so i'ma just post.

Thank you!

*Adding mixes that you've posted*

Old Post 04-29-2004 04:37 PM
self_hazard
Double Platinum

Added:

Trouble Remixes
God Is A DJ Remixes
Feel Good Time Remixes
Get The Party Started [Live Rock Remix @ Brit Awards 2003]
My Vietnam [Live Acoustic Mix @ United We Stand 2001] (with Linda Perry)

Plus new live track (think it's live):
Weigh On My Mind (with the Transplants)

Last edited by self_hazard on 04-29-2004 at 04:57 PM

Old Post 04-29-2004 04:51 PM
Flyspeck
Major Label Level

Where is the Lady May remix of GTPS available? What is the US Mix of Misery? Is there an explicit version of There You Go? Why is there emphasis on a clean version of Save My Life? Surely there is clean versions of all the songs....?

Old Post 04-29-2004 06:56 PM
Flyspeck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Flyspeck Click here to Send Flyspeck a Private Message Find more posts by Flyspeck Add Flyspeck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jenna-PinkFAN

thanks for that list!

Old Post 04-30-2004 05:27 AM
Jenna-PinkFAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jenna-PinkFAN Click here to Send Jenna-PinkFAN a Private Message Visit Jenna-PinkFAN's homepage! Find more posts by Jenna-PinkFAN Add Jenna-PinkFAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blib_blab
Triple Platinum Record Level

I've got a Shangai Surprise Remix of Trouble

Old Post 04-30-2004 03:29 PM
blib_blab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blib_blab Click here to Send blib_blab a Private Message Find more posts by blib_blab Add blib_blab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
self_hazard
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Flyspeck
Where is the Lady May remix of GTPS available? What is the US Mix of Misery? Is there an explicit version of There You Go? Why is there emphasis on a clean version of Save My Life? Surely there is clean versions of all the songs....?

First, the Lady May Remix of GTPS is on the vinyl I think.

The US mix of "Misery" is the alternate version to the European version. Steven Tyler has less lines in the US version.

I've counted the explicit versions as the normal versions, so the Clean Versions are listed as alternate mixes. All the songs with bad language on Try This have clean versions. These songs are "God Is A DJ", "Last To Know" and "Save My Life". "Hooker" doesn't have one because it doesn't appear on the edited CD.

Hope this helps you.

Old Post 04-30-2004 04:43 PM
AleciaMooreRulz
Top 100 Charts Level

does the european version of misery come in the european CDs of Missundaztood? If so attach it.

Old Post 04-30-2004 08:35 PM
AleciaMooreRulz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaMooreRulz Click here to Send AleciaMooreRulz a Private Message Find more posts by AleciaMooreRulz Add AleciaMooreRulz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MonarC P!nk

Re: Re: Re: Full P!nk Songlist

quote:
Originally posted by self_hazard
Thank you!

*Adding mixes that you've posted*

ur welcome

Old Post 05-01-2004 05:05 PM
MonarC P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MonarC P!nk Click here to Send MonarC P!nk a Private Message Visit MonarC P!nk's homepage! Find more posts by MonarC P!nk Add MonarC P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote