Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour - Information Thread
Pages (35): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
*P!nK AsHeS*
Triple Platinum Record Level

It’s all happening...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-05-2017 12:32 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

quote:
Originally posted by PinkHistory
https://www.livenation.com/artists/51068/p-nk

North American dates announced! ^^^

haha look at the "9 reasons to see P!nk". There's not really 9 reasons listed but it was funny

Old Post 10-05-2017 12:35 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rockin'R
Top 100 Charts Level

Yaaaas! This is super exciting. I couldn't get tickets to the last tour cos I was working when they went on sale. Fingers crossed this time.

Old Post 10-05-2017 12:45 PM
Rockin'R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockin'R Click here to Send Rockin'R a Private Message Find more posts by Rockin'R Add Rockin'R to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

quote:
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*
Thank you!!!

So I’m guessing Seattle is the last, or close to the last, date. This is happening so soon! I’m hoping to go to Boston, NYC, and Atlanta, pending she does all of those places.

Who else is going where in terms of the US tour? I have a really small condo filled with dogs but can offer up a spot on an air mattress if anyone comes to Massachusetts...I live in Salem, which is a cool place to visit!

Bring on the tour!!! And today’s “surprises”...

Woho!! See you at the Boston show 😻

Old Post 10-05-2017 12:51 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrPauLL

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
What's fan verified??!?!?

Pile of cack, all you gotta do is make a ticket master account!

Old Post 10-05-2017 01:00 PM
MrPauLL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrPauLL Click here to Send MrPauLL a Private Message Find more posts by MrPauLL Add MrPauLL to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

Re: Re: UK Dates

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
hey, thats awesome! thanks a lot for the info! and yeah with all the march and may dates announced in the US, it seems likely that it will be summer in Europe again! it's greatttt news i can travel more easily in the summer to see her
Yaaaaaay

Although she said she's gonna be in Australia in July and NZ in September. Which means autumn in Eu.

Old Post 10-05-2017 01:01 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

Re: Re: Re: UK Dates

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
Yaaaaaay

Although she said she's gonna be in Australia in July and NZ in September. Which means autumn in Eu.

She didn't say when in July.

Old Post 10-05-2017 01:08 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Shmoo

Ah, thanks!! Wonder what the prices will be like. >_< I have the ability to go to several shows within a 5 hour road trip, but I think I'll probably just do 2 for money's sake. lol

Old Post 10-05-2017 01:11 PM
Shmoo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shmoo Click here to Send Shmoo a Private Message Visit Shmoo's homepage! Find more posts by Shmoo Add Shmoo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

omg omg omg she didn’t announce a europe tour yet..that means someone listened to my prayers and that means I maybe CAN buy tickets if she doesn’t announce it soon. thanks thanks

Old Post 10-05-2017 01:17 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by MrPauLL
Pile of cack, all you gotta do is make a ticket master account!

Oh yeah, ticket touting bastards are real fans now

Old Post 10-05-2017 01:32 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is online now Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by gabry
omg omg omg she didn’t announce a europe tour yet..that means someone listened to my prayers and that means I maybe CAN buy tickets if she doesn’t announce it soon. thanks thanks

To be honest, I think Europe dates will be announced any day now, I'm expecting it before the day is over.... I'm scared

Old Post 10-05-2017 01:34 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is online now Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

quote:
To be honest, I think Europe dates will be announced any day now, I'm expecting it before the day is over.... I'm scared

Nooooo!!! I need it to be the end of the month their announced... I NEED money lol!

Old Post 10-05-2017 01:44 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

quote:
nooo god please don’t say that. in 3 weeks my money will come

Old Post 10-05-2017 01:47 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

quote:
Originally posted by 2nd_december_x_
Nooooo!!! I need it to be the end of the month their announced... I NEED money lol!
yes exactly this...let australia and newzeeland be first and us last. like september or something like that.

Old Post 10-05-2017 01:48 PM
2nd_december_x_

Do we know what the VIP Packages are yet?

Old Post 10-05-2017 01:55 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote