Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > New BT Tour merch available at Pink Store!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
asanz
Top 100 Charts Level

Talking New BT Tour merch available at Pink Store!

NEW MERCH ALERT!
Check out the new P!NK Store at http://smarturl.it/PinksShop

Enjoy folks!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2017 10:30 PM
asanz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for asanz Click here to Send asanz a Private Message Find more posts by asanz Add asanz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Ok...I just may need that You Make Me Sick pin. Respect to CTMH.

And that black Beautiful Trauma hoodie.

Old Post 10-04-2017 10:47 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

i really like that YMMS pink too!

Old Post 10-04-2017 10:59 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

...and hey man
you look so professional
never saw you here around
thanks for these 2 great threads today

Old Post 10-04-2017 11:03 PM
M*A*X*IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M*A*X*IT Click here to Send M*A*X*IT a Private Message Find more posts by M*A*X*IT Add M*A*X*IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2nd_december_x_

Am i the only one who doesnt like the fact theyve used TTAL photoshoot pics on the Beautiful Trauma ransom t-shirt!

Old Post 10-04-2017 11:03 PM
2nd_december_x_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2nd_december_x_ Click here to Send 2nd_december_x_ a Private Message Find more posts by 2nd_december_x_ Add 2nd_december_x_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Am I the only one who rarely ever likes her merch? The print on the tshirts are always like smashed squared sandwiches

I love the white hoodie though

Old Post 10-04-2017 11:25 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
M*A*X*IT

quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Am I the only one who rarely ever likes her merch? The print on the tshirts are always like smashed squared sandwiches

I love the white hoodie though

tbh the only thing i usually buy is the tourbook

Old Post 10-04-2017 11:27 PM
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Yeah, Im usually not a fan of her merch either. Ironically pink is my least favourite colour. 😂 I like a couple of things this time, but the prices are insane and Im not paying that much for postage. I might grab some stuff at a show.

Old Post 10-04-2017 11:32 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
asanz
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
...and hey man
you look so professional
never saw you here around
thanks for these 2 great threads today

My pleasure and thanks... I actually signed up since 2012 back in the good old days when TTAL was release... but don't really use it as much as you guys... I'm very glad to share anything I find around and I'm glad you enjoy the 2 shares!

Old Post 10-04-2017 11:39 PM
asanz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for asanz Click here to Send asanz a Private Message Find more posts by asanz Add asanz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by M*A*X*IT
tbh the only thing i usually buy is the tourbook

Same here.

I'be bought a tshirt or two throughout the years. But that's like after the tour and just cause I liked them. I think I wore them once or twice maybe
I like JB's latest merch idea.

Old Post 10-04-2017 11:40 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

http://pinkspageshop.com/tiger-head-denim-jacket.html
I do love this jacket though!

Old Post 10-05-2017 07:50 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donna

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
http://pinkspageshop.com/tiger-head-denim-jacket.html
I do love this jacket though!

not for that price. Ya could just iron a logo on a denim jacket lol

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:04 AM
Donna is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donna Click here to Send Donna a Private Message Visit Donna's homepage! Find more posts by Donna Add Donna to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

these are wayyy overpriced especially if you take into consideration that you can get half of these made at a print-your-own t-shirt store. i do love most of the accessories too!

i'll get the tourbook too probably

Old Post 10-05-2017 08:24 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote