Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour goes on Sale on...
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
I'm not ready for her to start here. But I also really want her to.
I hope she does! Attending to the very first gig is on my bucket list

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2017 04:46 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

The event has been deleted. Did someone mess up?

Old Post 10-04-2017 04:52 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Event page deleted.
Im guessing the page wasnt supposed to be up yet....
And that they are waiting for P!nk to make the official tour announcement with the rest of the dates.

Attachment: img_4855.png
This has been downloaded 116 time(s).

Old Post 10-04-2017 04:53 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

Whoops! 😂

Old Post 10-04-2017 04:57 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

I'm so happy we get presale I really hope it's true, we deserve it!!

So I've said all along Europe perticularly Ireland and UK would be either April or November, thoughts?

And do we think tickets for the whole tour are going on sale on 10th October,? Or just the possible seatle date,?

Who thinks we are getting your announcement tomorrow? (Thursday)

Old Post 10-04-2017 05:06 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

The FB event was deleted

Old Post 10-04-2017 05:11 PM
dfantasy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
I'm so happy we get presale I really hope it's true, we deserve it!!

So I've said all along Europe perticularly Ireland and UK would be either April or November, thoughts?

And do we think tickets for the whole tour are going on sale on 10th October,? Or just the possible seatle date,?

Who thinks we are getting your announcement tomorrow? (Thursday)

I think we will get full first leg tour announcement tomorrow.

Old Post 10-04-2017 05:21 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
I think we will get full first leg tour announcement tomorrow.

I hope so. So I can get my plans in order, but.... I'm flying 10th October... All day, so not a good day to be Stressing about tickets... Do you think they will all be on sale on the 10t

Old Post 10-04-2017 06:16 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

This is a challenging month for my wallet.

But how exciting!!

Old Post 10-04-2017 07:30 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Linz80
Top 100 Charts Level

Feeling so excited about an impending tour. I missed out last time so am definately going to go this time, if I manage to get a ticket. Apologies for being dim but is there going to be a pre sale? If so how can we be part of it?

Old Post 10-04-2017 07:36 PM
Linz80 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Linz80 Click here to Send Linz80 a Private Message Find more posts by Linz80 Add Linz80 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

What a good day it has been compared to yesterday guys! Completely the opposite!

Exciting times! ♥

Old Post 10-04-2017 08:37 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

no no no nooo please wait a month or so...my bank account isn’t ready...and am not going to miss this..last time she was in holland it was only one date and sold out fast 😩

Old Post 10-04-2017 08:39 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JoMeY
MixTape Level

Didn't see the event on FB in time before it was removed but I'm really excited by all posts here.
Have been saving for a while now, my bank account is ready for it.
Hoping for some convenient dates for both concerts as well as for buying tickets. Nervous already

Old Post 10-04-2017 09:12 PM
JoMeY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JoMeY Click here to Send JoMeY a Private Message Find more posts by JoMeY Add JoMeY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jainy
MixTape Level

quote:
Originally posted by JoMeY

Didn't see the event on FB in time before it was removed but I'm really excited by all posts here.
Have been saving for a while now, my bank account is ready for it.
Hoping for some convenient dates for both concerts as well as for buying tickets. Nervous already

This exactly!

Old Post 10-04-2017 09:55 PM
Jainy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jainy Click here to Send Jainy a Private Message Find more posts by Jainy Add Jainy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skye
World Tour Level

Pre sale for this very forum?! Not her newer one?!

Old Post 10-04-2017 09:58 PM
skye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skye Click here to Send skye a Private Message Find more posts by skye Add skye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote