Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma World Tour goes on Sale on...
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hookedonspice
Triple Platinum Record Level

Do we think that's a random tour date? Or the first date of the tour?

We know she's in Australia in July, and New Zealand in September.

Do you think Europe will come after New Zealand? Or is she pulling a Funhouse tour and starting with Europe?

I'm so excited/confused! This is the first time I am buying Pink tour tickets, I'm so happy!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:37 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice

Do you think Europe will come after New Zealand? Or is she pulling a Funhouse tour and starting with Europe?

I'm so excited/confused! This is the first time I am buying Pink tour tickets, I'm so happy!

I'm not ready for her to start here. But I also really want her to.

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:42 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

Seattle always makes sense for a starting point for US tour. We are the upper left corner.

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:44 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:
Originally posted by hookedonspice

If she kicks off her tour again in Nice like she did with FH I'd LOVEEE to get my hands on that ticket! Nice is one of my favorite places on earth so it would be amazing x2

And how will the P!nk Shread presale thing work? Do we tell them our nickname on here, or...?

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:47 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Seattle always makes sense for a starting point for US tour. We are the upper left corner.

It could be the last US date too?

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:55 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wezz
Major Label Level

My bankaccount is not ready haha

Old Post 10-04-2017 02:59 PM
Wezz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wezz Click here to Send Wezz a Private Message Find more posts by Wezz Add Wezz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani

Don't spoil my excitement.

Maybe she will just make Seattle be her new Melbourne, and do 19+ shows here....

Old Post 10-04-2017 03:04 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

quote:
Originally posted by » Dani

I honestly hope that's the case. She could have a week to 10 days off before kicking off the European leg, which usually lasts 6 weeks, then Australia in July!

I'm not ready for a winter flight with lots of turbulence...

Old Post 10-04-2017 03:10 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*P!nK AsHeS*

I can’t ***king believe there is going to be a pre-sale for us....As soon as I read that I was so excited but also got this creepy big brother feeling… In a good way. Haha.

Bring on the tour! Hoping to get to at least three shows!

Old Post 10-04-2017 03:23 PM
*P!nK AsHeS* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *P!nK AsHeS* Click here to Send *P!nK AsHeS* a Private Message Visit *P!nK AsHeS*'s homepage! Find more posts by *P!nK AsHeS* Add *P!nK AsHeS* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by *P!nK AsHeS*
Bring on the tour! Hoping to get to at least three shows!

Three is my goal for US...

Old Post 10-04-2017 03:32 PM
Danni-D123
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
Three is my goal for US...

Same for me in the UK! 🤞🏻

Old Post 10-04-2017 03:59 PM
Danni-D123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danni-D123 Click here to Send Danni-D123 a Private Message Find more posts by Danni-D123 Add Danni-D123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

quote:
Originally posted by Danni-D123
Same for me in the UK! 🤞🏻

Same for me in the rest of Europe.

Old Post 10-04-2017 04:02 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

Woohooooo butterflies in my stomach. It's tour time again. So, am I right in thinking new members can't join this forum? Like this is the old skool fans forum from the beginning....

Old Post 10-04-2017 04:31 PM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

We know there is something happening in Germany the end of this year as there's a comp for it on Select Pink Facebook

I also have inside info that tour starts in Feb, but I didn't ask where... I think tour starts in Europe!

The excitement in my chest has never changed, every tour it's the same.

Old Post 10-04-2017 04:36 PM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

So I need to update my email here? How will it work?

Old Post 10-04-2017 04:39 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote