Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > Beautiful Trauma - Information/anticipation thread
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
1'n'onlyMrPINK!
Triple Platinum Record Level

Great thread update. thank you, Odai. xo

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-18-2017 06:09 PM
1'n'onlyMrPINK! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Click here to Send 1'n'onlyMrPINK! a Private Message Find more posts by 1'n'onlyMrPINK! Add 1'n'onlyMrPINK! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Evergreen
Top 100 Charts Level

Finally a new Album coming up.
I like "What about us" and can´t wait to hear the whole Album.

Old Post 08-19-2017 08:21 AM
Evergreen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Evergreen Click here to Send Evergreen a Private Message Find more posts by Evergreen Add Evergreen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Topper

I wonder if there still can be features on the album.

When you look for The Truth About Love on Amazon or iTunes the features are not identifiable.

JPC for example has to version of the new album - I can't see a difference:

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/de...ma/hnum/7720102

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/de...ma/hnum/7722723

Old Post 08-19-2017 09:45 AM
Topper is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Topper Click here to Send Topper a Private Message Find more posts by Topper Add Topper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

So, someone on ATRL said he heard her say this in an interview:

quote:
–There's no deluxe, she said "no bonus tracks for this one... I had too many for The Truth. There's 13 songs and they all go together and tell one story. It's my most diverse but cohesive album yet."
–She said there's two really cheeky songs on the album.
–The title track is her favorite song she has ever done, sounds nothing like you'll ever hear. It's "beautiful and ugly and has a distinct face", but this applies to more of the album as well.
–She knows what the singles are going to be already, she has 3 more planned as if now.
–Tour next year, she's got a tutor for Willow and she'll be bringing her family.

He's looking for the link for where he heard it, so let's wait and see if this was all BS or real.

Anyway, I was hoping for a more cohesive album from her! Maybe we get that with Beautiful Trauma!

Old Post 08-21-2017 12:09 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by grenno

He's looking for the link for where he heard it, so let's wait and see if this was all BS or real.

Anyway, I was hoping for a more cohesive album from her! Maybe we get that with Beautiful Trauma!

Can't wait!

Old Post 08-21-2017 12:22 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...ma-what-we-know

quote:
"She's really down to earth. When you're with her you realize everything she writes and sings is who she is," says Michaels of teaming with P!nk. "[The songs we wrote] were inspired by her personal experiences. I basically sit there and just stare at her the whole time because I'm in awe," she adds, laughing. "And when she goes on the mic, her voice is undeniable."

Writer-producer busbee, who co-wrote "Try" on P!nk's last album, worked with her on a similarly emotional song for the new LP. "I was playing this beautiful ballad-y thing on the piano, and she brought out these lyrics – verse after verse was incredible. It was like throwing logs on that creative spark," busbee says. "It was truly glorious. She's so focused and crazy talented."

Old Post 08-24-2017 10:16 PM
grenno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for grenno Click here to Send grenno a Private Message Visit grenno's homepage! Find more posts by grenno Add grenno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:

Old Post 08-24-2017 10:20 PM
» Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for » Dani Click here to Send » Dani a Private Message Visit » Dani's homepage! Find more posts by » Dani Add » Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:

***k... each time I read little comments about new songs and what went into the album, etc etc etc, it gives me like a little shock of electricity to the chest.
It makes it all seem more real.
I already know its real. I know its happening.
But its all coming alive inside me.
I can feel it.
Like Frankenstein, "It's Alive!"
I can't wait.

Old Post 08-24-2017 10:26 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
» Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Doogie HAWES'er
***k... each time I read little comments about new songs and what went into the album, etc etc etc, it gives me like a little shock of electricity to the chest.
It makes it all seem more real.
I already know its real. I know its happening.
But its all coming alive inside me.
I can feel it.
Like Frankenstein, "It's Alive!"
I can't wait.

I think I saw MJ's Thriller in front of me when I read this.

Old Post 08-24-2017 10:30 PM
AlrightSir

quote:
Can't wait for the busbee song!

Old Post 08-25-2017 01:49 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hookedonspice

Thanks guys! Updated the original post with the info!

Old Post 08-25-2017 02:07 PM
hookedonspice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hookedonspice Click here to Send hookedonspice a Private Message Find more posts by hookedonspice Add hookedonspice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
grenno

quote:

So, apparently (and as expected) this was bogus. Still hoping for a cohesive record.

Last edited by grenno on 08-29-2017 at 09:09 AM

Old Post 08-29-2017 09:01 AM
grenno

https://twitter.com/MTV/status/902305077590876160

- album is a mixed bag of emotions
- some of the best vocals she's ever done
- some of her funniest songs
- some of her most serious songs

Old Post 08-29-2017 09:07 AM
genouillefromdc
#1 Video and Single Level

Gospel?!? Not just if the timing would work to have actually made it on the album...

http://www.philly.com/philly/entert...n-20170828.html

Old Post 08-30-2017 02:38 AM
genouillefromdc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for genouillefromdc Click here to Send genouillefromdc a Private Message Find more posts by genouillefromdc Add genouillefromdc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dfantasy
World Tour Level

quote:

He "dreamt" it. Oh my lord this guy.

Old Post 08-30-2017 04:38 AM
dfantasy is online now Click Here to See the Profile for dfantasy Click here to Send dfantasy a Private Message Visit dfantasy's homepage! Find more posts by dfantasy Add dfantasy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote