Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > Truth or Dare: The Game
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black_Keyz

Truth or Dare: The Game

Here it is folks! The game is now live!

The Rules
A turn is decided by the last person to be asked truth or dare after completing their turn
You may not skip the question or dare challenge. Doing so is an instant forfeit from the game
You cannot dare a fellow member to commit a serious crime, however
If you chose dare you must prove you've done the dare with either a photo or video if the dare cannot be fully shown in a picture
You may not ridicule or insult a member's truth. It's expected that this will be fun yet taken seriously. Please don't be shy or rude

The Players
Tommy (Black_Keyz)
Sasha (Kr@zy4P!nk)
Iris (Buffy)
Christy (Cervin)
Dani ( Dani)
Jana (unique_jana3)
Charlie (charl!e)
Diana (purple18)
Dome (alrightsir)
Anna ( Nina Myers )
Kathy (kathy~trydis)

1: Tommy to Sasha-DARE- Talk to an unknowning friend while slurring your words
2:Sasha to Dome-DARE-Chubby Bunny Marshmallow Challenge
3: Dome to Christy-DARE-Go on the street/find a crowded place and start shouting "I lost my voice! Please someone help me find it!"
Christy to Charlie-DARE-Force a person to put their number in your phone
Charlie to Dani-TRUTH-Who used to be your PP crush (if you ever had one)-Answer is: Nope
Dani to Tommy-TRUTH-"What is the one thing you've never told anyone else?" Answer is: "I've never told abybody they're good enough. I hate everyone to some extent"
Tommy to Iris-TRUTH-"What is the oddest thing you've ever done with your boyfriend" Answer is "Nothing. We're normal"
Iris to Diana-TRUTH-"Tell us a thing you do regularly that you would never want to be caught doing." Answer is "Caught being vain"
Diana to French Anna-DARE-go somewhere public wearing a white and blue striped t-shirt, a red scarf, a beret, a baguette under your arm and a mustache drawn on your face and pretend that it's all normal (private video, no point in adding)
French Anna to Dani-TRUTH-What are you secretly really ashamed of? Answer: "Uhmm, this is hard! Maybe that I am very impulsive at times and can do bad/wrong, just because it feels good/right for the moment. I feel like a kid thinking it's funny and rowdy at the same time I am aware that I'll regret it later. It's a weird behaviour I am ashamed of a bit"
Dani to Charlie-DARE-Sing a P!nk song at Machu Picchu (coming in May)
Charlie to Sasha-TRUTH-what would you do if you were invisible for 1 day? Answer: "First, I'd go find my ex and push her into a large pile of snow slush. When she gets back up I'll push her into it again. Maybe even a third time depending on how satisfied I felt. Then I'd go rob a bank. After that I'd sneak into my university's office and change my transcript to read 4.0."
Sasha to Tommy-DARE-

Last edited by Black_Keyz on 02-15-2015 at 07:28 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-12-2014 05:04 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

Let's start this off right. Dare

Old Post 12-12-2014 02:18 PM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

Im so drunk i woukd do pretty much everything right noW. Too bad the fame is so not onr. Boook.

Old Post 12-13-2014 12:37 AM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
Im so drunk i woukd do pretty much everything right noW. Too bad the fame is so not onr. Boook.
those words might come back and haunt you

Old Post 12-13-2014 12:38 AM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
Let's start this off right. Dare
I dare you to talk to an unknowing friend while slurring your speech

Old Post 12-13-2014 01:25 AM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
I dare you to talk to an unknowing friend while slurring your speech

I expected more out of you. Give me a few days and I'll post a video.

meanwhile let's get this thing rolling. Doner, truth or dare?

Old Post 12-13-2014 04:53 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
I expected more out of you. Give me a few days and I'll post a video.

meanwhile let's get this thing rolling. Doner, truth or dare?

I chose to start slow and easy to avoid having people get uncomfortable with the game

Old Post 12-13-2014 07:15 AM
AlrightSir

I have exams going on but dare.

Old Post 12-13-2014 08:46 AM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I have exams going on but dare.

I dare you to do the Chubby Bunny Mashmlow challenge. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chubby_bunny

Old Post 12-13-2014 04:07 PM
Dani

quote:
I dare you to do the Chubby Bunny Mashmlow challenge. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chubby_bunny

Ohhhh love brings back memories!

Old Post 12-13-2014 04:39 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Okay Dome two people have died playing this game. Be careful

And like the rules state that you're not supposed to pick a new challenger until after you've done your truth or dare. So if Dome gets marshmallows in his mouth before Sasha can find a friend to embarrass herself in front of, we'll be all out of whack

Last edited by Black_Keyz on 12-13-2014 at 06:25 PM

Old Post 12-13-2014 05:19 PM
Black_Keyz

quote:
I'm in the library all day... I already have someone lined up to inconspicuously video tape me when I do this idiotic dare. Just waiting for the right moment. I'll try to do it tonight to one of my roommates. I'm going to draw inspiration from stroke patients...
Oy. Most people would just set their phone on the table and talk to somebody. You're a frat girl right? I'm sure you can fake slurring your words.

Old Post 12-13-2014 07:33 PM
Black_Keyz

quote:
Sorostitute*. Imma set my laptop on the table and capture the magical moment tonight. OKAY?
Can't wait to see you chicken out

Old Post 12-13-2014 08:14 PM
charl!e

quote:
Originally posted by cervin
those words might come back and haunt you
sure will. I did a lot of weird stuff last night.
I gave a lil drunk show at my local pub, little did I know this woman who works at my internship was there aswell. damn it. ( not the one I have a crush on, thank god)

Old Post 12-13-2014 10:00 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cervin

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
sure will. I did a lot of weird stuff last night.
I gave a lil drunk show at my local pub, little did I know this woman who works at my internship was there aswell. damn it. ( not the one I have a crush on, thank god)

you better hope I don't get to dare you

Old Post 12-13-2014 11:44 PM
cervin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cervin Click here to Send cervin a Private Message Find more posts by cervin Add cervin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote