Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Who would you like to see open? (realistically)
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mrpink627
Triple Platinum Record Level

Who would you like to see open? (realistically)

On her tiny chat, people were shouting out Rihanna, Green Day, No Doubt etc but those are all definite headliners...

so who would you like to see?

I could totally see (and really enjoy) Lily Rose Cooper/Allen opening. It'd be perfect exposure for her considering she isnt huge AT ALL in the US

I wouldnt be surprised (or thrilled) if fun. opened

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-07-2012 04:38 PM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
APinkFan

I wouldn't mind seeing Fun. They are current and it would work perfectly having Nate Ruess around to sing JMGAR
If not him....I dunno. Adam Lambert would be fun! Ithink he could get a crowd going. Not sure if he's to big at this point. Or....The Lumineers would be interesting

Old Post 10-07-2012 04:47 PM
APinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for APinkFan Click here to Send APinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by APinkFan Add APinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

I would love FUN.. Also, Nate could pop up on stage to sing Just Give Me A Reason with Pink

Old Post 10-07-2012 04:48 PM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LongWayHappyEnd
Platinum Level

Lana Del Rey

Everyone starts out small.

Old Post 10-07-2012 04:49 PM
LongWayHappyEnd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LongWayHappyEnd Click here to Send LongWayHappyEnd a Private Message Visit LongWayHappyEnd's homepage! Find more posts by LongWayHappyEnd Add LongWayHappyEnd to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CLD

Fun. or Adam Lambert would be great

Old Post 10-07-2012 05:33 PM
CLD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CLD Click here to Send CLD a Private Message Find more posts by CLD Add CLD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by CLD
Fun. or Adam Lambert would be great

I think Adam is too big now to be a support act, but i would love it

Old Post 10-07-2012 05:35 PM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gabry

quote:
Originally posted by LongWayHappyEnd
Lana Del Rey

Everyone starts out small.

yuk! i don't like her

Old Post 10-07-2012 05:36 PM
gabry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gabry Click here to Send gabry a Private Message Find more posts by gabry Add gabry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

Butch Walker.
Lana Del Rey.
J Boog.
Garbage.
Gotye.

Old Post 10-07-2012 05:41 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
montimon
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by piinktweets
I would love FUN.. Also, Nate could pop up on stage to sing Just Give Me A Reason with Pink

Old Post 10-07-2012 05:42 PM
montimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for montimon Click here to Send montimon a Private Message Visit montimon's homepage! Find more posts by montimon Add montimon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stephen_C
Major Label Level

It would be funny (but it'll never happen) if Justin Timberlake opened for her. Since she did it for him and because he's been away from music for a bit.

But realistically, I'd love to see Butch Walker again or maybe Emeli Sande.

If anyone uses iTunes Genius, what artists do they recommend because you've bought a P!nk song? That could give us some ideas. I was recommended Michael Paynter once.

Old Post 10-07-2012 06:40 PM
Stephen_C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stephen_C Click here to Send Stephen_C a Private Message Visit Stephen_C's homepage! Find more posts by Stephen_C Add Stephen_C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Steve-kds2
1st #1 Movie Single Level

I saw a lot of bands this summer (Thums Up)

Here are some! I would like to see again
youtube videos I unloaded

Halestorm (Rock Band)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcNe...mp;feature=plcp

KT Tunstall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3HO...mp;feature=plcp

The Dollyrots (really like this band)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dwr...mp;feature=plcp

The Niki Barr Band
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16f_...mp;feature=plcp

Fools For Rowan Crave (Not Mind LOL) I'm going to upload this song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uKKOXUsXQg

I like all of these Bands !!

Last edited by Steve-kds2 on 10-07-2012 at 06:53 PM

Old Post 10-07-2012 06:44 PM
Steve-kds2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve-kds2 Click here to Send Steve-kds2 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve-kds2 Add Steve-kds2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

I'd love to see Butch open for her again. That'd be so awesome. But Fun would be a lot of fun too haha and like stated above, would be so amazing to hear them sing Just give me a reason together!

Old Post 10-07-2012 09:12 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_princess01

Deffo Butch Walker. He said at his show in Manchester last month how difficult he finds it to come over to Europe, so it'd give his European fans chance to see him again and he could do a few of his own shows as well like last time.

Old Post 10-07-2012 09:21 PM
pink_princess01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_princess01 Click here to Send pink_princess01 a Private Message Find more posts by pink_princess01 Add pink_princess01 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nkrox4ever
Platinum Level

Butch Walker again, cuz he's amazing!!

Old Post 10-07-2012 09:35 PM
p!nkrox4ever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkrox4ever Click here to Send p!nkrox4ever a Private Message Visit p!nkrox4ever's homepage! Find more posts by p!nkrox4ever Add p!nkrox4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

Selah Sue

Old Post 10-07-2012 09:36 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote