Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Music and Lyrics forum > Anyone else feel ..
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Black_Keyz

Some people...I just can't.

Some of you want P!nk inches from jumping off a cliff it seems.

Others think that she's always been some Stevie Nicks rock and roll chick She isn't

She's a pop star that makes pop music that is infused with rock music elements. Even her "rock" album wasn't rock. It was punk pop with rocky elements.

As for the lyrics, they're great. A songwriter doesn't need to have blood dripping on the paper for something to have meaning. Even the most joyous song ever written can come from deep, actual emotions.

Everything is top notch this era. The voice, the lyrics, the album, the tour, the videos, the cover art, the videos, the hair, the look, the coverage.

This is the time we've been waiting for.
If you can't relate to the album, go get a life. It's obvious that you're very unhappy and don't know joy.

If you want rock, listen to Paramore or somebody. I can assure you that P!nk hasn't made a rock and roll record yet. The Truth About Love should not be slandered because people have false perceptions about the artist.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2013 03:58 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Miss_Undaztood2
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by Black_Keyz
Some people...I just can't.

Some of you want P!nk inches from jumping off a cliff it seems.

Others think that she's always been some Stevie Nicks rock and roll chick She isn't

She's a pop star that makes pop music that is infused with rock music elements. Even her "rock" album wasn't rock. It was punk pop with rocky elements.

As for the lyrics, they're great. A songwriter doesn't need to have blood dripping on the paper for something to have meaning. Even the most joyous song ever written can come from deep, actual emotions.

Everything is top notch this era. The voice, the lyrics, the album, the tour, the videos, the cover art, the videos, the hair, the look, the coverage.

This is the time we've been waiting for.
If you can't relate to the album, go get a life. It's obvious that you're very unhappy and don't know joy.

If you want rock, listen to Paramore or somebody. I can assure you that P!nk hasn't made a rock and roll record yet. The Truth About Love should not be slandered because people have false perceptions about the artist.

Now that's some DUMB shh...

Old Post 04-04-2013 03:06 PM
Miss_Undaztood2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Miss_Undaztood2 Click here to Send Miss_Undaztood2 a Private Message Find more posts by Miss_Undaztood2 Add Miss_Undaztood2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Undaztood2
Now that's some DUMB shh...
Ha honey please. Those are facts.

"The album doesn't seem as personal...it's too happy"

"She used to be so rock and roll"

Take your DUMB ish and run with it child. It don't belong here.

Old Post 04-04-2013 10:32 PM
Black_Keyz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black_Keyz Click here to Send Black_Keyz a Private Message Find more posts by Black_Keyz Add Black_Keyz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thinkpink4bex
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Ha honey please. Those are facts.

"The album doesn't seem as personal...it's too happy"

"She used to be so rock and roll"

Take your DUMB ish and run with it child. It don't belong here.

After 13 years following P!nk all around the world, I see the forums still have keyboard deamons, and people who have no other opinion than "P!nk is perfect"...

Black_Keyz i think your venom, and know it all opinion is somewhat uncalled for.

*GuiltY* I have to agree, maybe you, I and several others have outgrown the music, i am not afraid to say it. I have seen P!nk live almost 150 times.... this tour i have 9 gigs, and i'm not as excited as usual.

"If you can't relate to the album, go get a life. It's obvious that you're very unhappy and don't know joy."

To assume someone who doesn't relate to this album needs to get a life, or must be unhappy is bulls*** and perhaps it is your comments which are unwelcome.

What amuses me is that viewing your profile, you average "(5.52 posts per day) posting since only 2011" - perhaps you need to get a life.
And reading through your past posts, you are notoriously quite *****y... and apparently your opinion should mean something.... think again!

Old Post 04-09-2013 11:55 PM
thinkpink4bex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thinkpink4bex Click here to Send thinkpink4bex a Private Message Find more posts by thinkpink4bex Add thinkpink4bex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk
Triple Platinum Record Level

^

Attachment: burn.png
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post 04-10-2013 02:38 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
x_T_x
#1 Single Level

Ha, couldn't have said it better.

Everyone is entitled to feel any way they want to about an artist's music. No opinion is right or wrong and we should all be therefore allowed to express those differing opinions.

I was personally pleasantly surprised with the album, I feel that I found the songs that I was looking for, maybe 10 years too late but nevertheless, some songs that seriously saved me.

But much like many Pink fans that have been there from the release of that very first single, sure we've grown up in many ways and sure, I can completely understand why some have even grown out of her.

I might add that vocally, it is her best album to date. Hands down.

I can confidently give it an 8/10 xx

Old Post 04-23-2013 12:43 AM
x_T_x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for x_T_x Click here to Send x_T_x a Private Message Find more posts by x_T_x Add x_T_x to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black_Keyz

quote:
Originally posted by thinkpink4bex
After 13 years following P!nk all around the world, I see the forums still have keyboard deamons, and people who have no other opinion than "P!nk is perfect"...

Black_Keyz i think your venom, and know it all opinion is somewhat uncalled for.

*GuiltY* I have to agree, maybe you, I and several others have outgrown the music, i am not afraid to say it. I have seen P!nk live almost 150 times.... this tour i have 9 gigs, and i'm not as excited as usual.

"If you can't relate to the album, go get a life. It's obvious that you're very unhappy and don't know joy."

To assume someone who doesn't relate to this album needs to get a life, or must be unhappy is bulls*** and perhaps it is your comments which are unwelcome.

What amuses me is that viewing your profile, you average "(5.52 posts per day) posting since only 2011" - perhaps you need to get a life.
And reading through your past posts, you are notoriously quite *****y... and apparently your opinion should mean something.... think again!

LOL 5 and a half posts per day is too many for you? I'd hate to see the look on your face if you looked at Dani's profile.

I wasn't being malicious in the least. I was stating facts and rebutting what people often say against P!nk. The whole "rock music" thing. If you're so familiar with my posts, then you should know I mix my feelings in with sarcasm, metaphors, allegories all because it's fun to do.

You know, you're the kind of person that is just mean. You're a meanie.

You'll probably never read this. But I didn't catch it when you posted and I wanted to speak my peace.

Enjoy the memories of your 150 shows babe. You probably won't be excited about P!nk for several eras to come sis.

Old Post 04-15-2014 03:08 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by 1'n'onlyMrPINK!
.. this record took her to a whole new level.

Im quite happy.

Word!
I COULDN'T AGREE MOORE!

Old Post 05-02-2014 06:46 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by thinkpink4bex

Here we go again.... Like I've always said:

It's QUALITY over QUANTITY.

That's the whole point here, the TRUTH about LOVE .
You're not being very nice here tbh.. Because when you are being a meanie towards P!nk then you're bullying me as well. Are you even aware of how hurtful it is, what you're saying right now? I'M PERFECT despite my FLAWS. I have been in so much Trouble, you have no idea. I've supressed my entire childhood because of BULLIES like you. I ended up developing an eating disorder because of something my ballet teacher told me when I was seven : you have to tuck in your tummy, because dancers are supposed to breathe superficially. And so I did. I used to be JEALOUS of you because you seemed to really have it all with all your touring and travelling all over the world to see P!nk. Unfortunately for me, I spent my income on food instead, only to binge and purge. . I guess I was wrong all along. You're no better than the bullies who screwed me over. Actually, I'm kinda thankful to have been through all the pain, because that made me into who I am today. I've learned my lesson, and that is to stay away from people like you, because I'm surrounded by you everywhere I look. What you are saying, says a lot about you and who YOU truly are ; I'm thinking you have a really bad self esteem yourself, and I feel bad for you. I know you probably won't be reading this, but I know you'll be back. And I'll better be prepared I guess.

I suggest you take your sassy opinions elsewhere, because Nobody messes with my Homegirl..ever..!

Good luck with what ever it is that you're trying to achieve.

Peace out.

Last edited by P!nkfan#1 on 05-03-2014 at 08:41 AM

Old Post 05-02-2014 06:52 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ASHLEYWADE
#1 Video and Single Level

No I don't feel let down at all. I love the truth about love album. She is a bit happier on this album. Maybe that's what's your noticing. But classic P!nk is still there. Sorry you feel that way I'm a Die Hard P!nk fan and so are a lot of people on here. So be prepared for some backlash for what you said. Cause P!nk is anything but a let down. She's the greatest of our time.

Last edited by ASHLEYWADE on 05-03-2014 at 06:33 AM

Old Post 05-03-2014 06:28 AM
ASHLEYWADE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ASHLEYWADE Click here to Send ASHLEYWADE a Private Message Find more posts by ASHLEYWADE Add ASHLEYWADE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ASHLEYWADE
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by JesseP!nkman
ya the new album sucks kinda.

If you don't like it then why be on her forum? This is a P!nk fan site after all. We need some positivity about P!nk, not people dissing her on her own forum. Yes I understand some people don't like P!nk. But do you really have to bash her in front of those who do??? I will never understand why people do that. Been on this forum for 6 years and seen P!nk do amazing things over the years and people still bash her. Makes no since. Yes you are entitled to your opinion, but being negative and mean about someone's favorite artist, ON THERE OWN FOURM is childish. Peace out, I've said what I feel.

Last edited by ASHLEYWADE on 05-03-2014 at 06:55 AM

Old Post 05-03-2014 06:41 AM
ASHLEYWADE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ASHLEYWADE Click here to Send ASHLEYWADE a Private Message Find more posts by ASHLEYWADE Add ASHLEYWADE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ASHLEYWADE
She's the greatest of our time.
That really hit home, thanks! It's during times like these we get to figure out who the true fans are, and believe me, I'm like a pro seeing through other people.

Last edited by P!nkfan#1 on 05-03-2014 at 08:57 AM

Old Post 05-03-2014 08:53 AM
Steve-kds2
1st #1 Movie Single Level

quote:

I wasn't being malicious in the least. I was stating facts and rebutting what people often say against P!nk. The whole "rock music" thing. If you're so familiar with my posts, then you should know I mix my feelings in with sarcasm, metaphors, allegories all because it's fun to do.
You know, you're the kind of person that is just mean. You're a meanie.
Enjoy the memories of your 150 shows babe. You probably won't be excited about P!nk for several eras to come sis.

I think PP fans are taking this the wrong way

Please read before jumping to conclusions?
P!nk has a wide range of Music that bring all kind of pp fans w all kinds of different musical backgrounds which is a Big Plus for P!nk & the radio!
I know were your coming from But how can I say this,,, which is pretty rare for you but you no idea what these types of PPfans are coming from,,,,,
But insulting them (But not on purpose) just leaves no room for discussing it
(Why bother posting cuz you are not really reading about what thier trying to say & your Jumping to the wrong conclusion & not reading what thier trying to say Please read this

Ok Lets "Try This"
Note- Any artists that comes out w a Different kind of Album has the risk of gaining Fans & also losing Fans

P!nk went in another Direction w this Album,,,, Agree?
Its not "Right or Wrong" its just the way it is & some are not happy w it (including me)

Do you agree its not right or wrong?
& that Some fans will Love it? & others will not?

Think about this,, Did this Album really reach out to all the differant kinds of PP Fans?

If you know your answers & you can think about the other point of view & see were the other PP Fans are coming from

So than Its not Right or wrong ?

After that,,,, maybe w the next Album I might not need to put on my Happy Feet & you might have too , Lol
We never know were P!nk might Go "Right or Wrong"
I hope this makes sence cuz we all Love Or Loved P!nk!

Last edited by Steve-kds2 on 05-03-2014 at 02:31 PM

Old Post 05-03-2014 02:12 PM
Steve-kds2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Steve-kds2 Click here to Send Steve-kds2 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve-kds2 Add Steve-kds2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

I think P!nk knows very well where her PP'ers come from... The way I interpret her latest album, is some kind of gratitude for all the love she's gotten from us over the years. PP has been my home for nearly 11 years, and I'm sure she's been sneaking in on us every once in a while... I mean, who wouldn't ? I know I would if I were her.

I'm guessing music has been a very important form for therapy for her, because P!nk is only human, just like you and me. Holding in your emotions, will only make things worse. It could've been the end for me, I'm really glad I'm still HOME!

She grew up, just like most of the old skoolers around here. Besides, she has a family to take care of as well.. Life is a journey, and by burying yourself in the past, won't make you move forward, at all. P!nk isn't 26 years old anymore.

I fell in Love with P!nk from day one, and every album has hit Home in it's special way, but I need to go back and re-listen to the albums to figure out what she might have thought when she wrote the song/made the music video. She has grown to be one of the best selling artists, and I know the next album will hit me just as hard (I KNOW there will be more albums), it all depends where I am in my life when the album gets released. I was born to be P!nkfan#1, and that's what I'll continue on being. My point is, I will ALWAYS support her, no matter what! Because you know what? I STRONGLY BELIEVE SHE SAVED ME from my MESSED up LIFE and MESSED up SELF!

quote:
Originally posted by Steve-kds2
I think PP fans are taking this the wrong way

Please read before jumping to conclusions?
P!nk has a wide range of Music that bring all kind of pp fans w all kinds of different musical backgrounds which is a Big Plus for P!nk & the radio!
I know were your coming from But how can I say this,,, which is pretty rare for you but you no idea what these types of PPfans are coming from,,,,,
But insulting them (But not on purpose) just leaves no room for discussing it
(Why bother posting cuz you are not really reading about what thier trying to say & your Jumping to the wrong conclusion & not reading what thier trying to say Please read this

Ok Lets "Try This"
Note- Any artists that comes out w a Different kind of Album has the risk of gaining Fans & also losing Fans

P!nk went in another Direction w this Album,,,, Agree?
Its not "Right or Wrong" its just the way it is & some are not happy w it (including me)

Do you agree its not right or wrong?
& that Some fans will Love it? & others will not?

Think about this,, Did this Album really reach out to all the differant kinds of PP Fans?

If you know your answers & you can think about the other point of view & see were the other PP Fans are coming from

So than Its not Right or wrong ?

After that,,,, maybe w the next Album I might not need to put on my Happy Feet & you might have too , Lol
We never know were P!nk might Go "Right or Wrong"
I hope this makes sence cuz we all Love Or Loved P!nk!

Last edited by P!nkfan#1 on 05-08-2014 at 04:13 PM

Old Post 05-03-2014 02:48 PM