Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Vienna pre-sale?
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
!RocKStaR!
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by piinktweets
It was available for like 10 mins or less. I believe its sold out but someone said there'll be a couple more available later.

Nooooooooo :| you were able to get yours ?

Last edited by !RocKStaR! on 09-28-2012 at 10:25 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2012 10:20 AM
!RocKStaR! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for !RocKStaR! Click here to Send !RocKStaR! a Private Message Find more posts by !RocKStaR! Add !RocKStaR! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by !RocKStaR!
Nooooooooo :| you were able to got yours ?

I got normal standing because when i checked there wasn't Golden Circle yet :|

Old Post 09-28-2012 10:21 AM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
!RocKStaR!
Double Platinum

quote:
I got normal standing because when i checked there wasn't Golden Circle yet :|

((( I wanna break something

Old Post 09-28-2012 10:23 AM
!RocKStaR! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for !RocKStaR! Click here to Send !RocKStaR! a Private Message Find more posts by !RocKStaR! Add !RocKStaR! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:
((( I wanna break something

I felt the same way but now im happy that i can see her even

Old Post 09-28-2012 10:25 AM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
!RocKStaR!
Double Platinum

quote:
I felt the same way but now im happy that i can see her even

I'm gonna have to travel some distance for this show so golden tix was my plan..We'll see

Old Post 09-28-2012 10:26 AM
p!nkrox4ever
Platinum Level

that's just f****d up...
i mean i'm happy cuz i was luckily able to buy vip ticket (it'll be my only show on first part of the tour because of this)
but there are soooo many different tickets that you just don't know what to buy :/

Old Post 09-28-2012 10:48 AM
p!nkrox4ever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkrox4ever Click here to Send p!nkrox4ever a Private Message Visit p!nkrox4ever's homepage! Find more posts by p!nkrox4ever Add p!nkrox4ever to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
No its okay, really! i was scared too because i thought the tickets were on sale already but no worries i managed to get them so its okay
that's good

i still hope we'll get that GC stuff

Old Post 09-28-2012 11:20 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by p!nkrox4ever
that's just f****d up...
i mean i'm happy cuz i was luckily able to buy vip ticket (it'll be my only show on first part of the tour because of this)
but there are soooo many different tickets that you just don't know what to buy :/

i think it's not very proffesional to do what they do. I think we should know everything from the start so every1 could at least TRY to get best ticket available.

Last edited by Agnes on 09-28-2012 at 01:27 PM

Old Post 09-28-2012 11:21 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir

I have a GC ticket as well but it was close. I think half of the tickets were bought by agencies and companies who sell them for double price. it is so sad, it's about the money again.

Old Post 09-28-2012 12:54 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
!RocKStaR!
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
I have a GC ticket as well but it was close. I think half of the tickets were bought by agencies and companies who sell them for double price. it is so sad, it's about the money again.

But great that a real fan got one at least

Old Post 09-28-2012 01:07 PM
AlrightSir

quote:

But great that a real fan got one at least

yeah, but it's not as good if you guys are not there. try to email oeticket for more tickets, it says "currently out of contingency" so maybe they will add more.

Old Post 09-28-2012 01:14 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

if its really gonna be like this, do you guys think that there will be barriers between Golden circle and GA?? I really hope that it won`t because than we can`t get to first row even if we queue and push VIP guys

http://www.viennaticketoffice.com/i...AN_157467_0.jpg

Last edited by tihana_croatia on 09-28-2012 at 04:37 PM

Old Post 09-28-2012 04:26 PM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
!RocKStaR!
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by AlrightSir
yeah, but it's not as good if you guys are not there. try to email oeticket for more tickets, it says "currently out of contingency" so maybe they will add more.

Yeapp thanks for the tip!!

Old Post 09-28-2012 04:49 PM
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by tihana_croatia
if its really gonna be like this, do you guys think that there will be barriers between Golden circle and GA?? I really hope that it won`t because than we can`t get to first row even if we queue and push VIP guys

we will see, we have to email them and see if there will be some more GC to buy

Old Post 09-28-2012 06:44 PM
50P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by tihana_croatia

i'm afraid they will be separate yes

Old Post 09-28-2012 10:43 PM
50P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 50P!nk Click here to Send 50P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by 50P!nk Add 50P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote