Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Vienna pre-sale?
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
purple18
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by piinktweets
Are there Golden Circle tickets at other European shows too? we shall wait and see how it works there.
nope. it's something Wiener Stadthalle does for its own shows.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-28-2012 08:59 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
how much i hate these people. if i ever had a p!nk tic i needed to resell, i would do it for the original price.
do you think they will have some more GC tickets or we just got screwed?

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:02 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
do you think they will have some more GC tickets or we just got screwed?
i don't know. we don't even know if the GC is good so we might be as equally screwed but i do hope you'll manage to get some!

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:04 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by purple18
i don't know. we don't even know if the GC is good so we might be as equally screwed but i do hope you'll manage to get some!
this is so confusing, like they are playing with us, when i pre-ordered my tix there were no GC, just the VIP standing.
oh i really hope i'll manage to get them or at least i hope i'll get to see sth with the tix i already have

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:12 AM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

i dont think that stage will be like they showing on eventim...stage has heart and is really long so maybe golden circle is between heart and the stage....i cant finde pic of stage dont remember where i saw it but i know its curved

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:32 AM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by tihana_croatia
i dont think that stage will be like they showing on eventim...stage has heart and is really long so maybe golden circle is between heart and the stage....i cant finde pic of stage dont remember where i saw it but i know its curved
yeah i know what u mean, i saw the heart shaped stage somewhere too.

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:36 AM
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

and Im also pissed because i order my tix form viennaticketoffice and didnt wait to see if eventim cro will have them and of course they have them and they are 20 euros cheaper well at least now i know that for next gig i will wait

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:37 AM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

I found the stage with the heart you're talking about : here

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:39 AM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

quote:

i hope that standard standing is not where this blue is

and that GC is inside of curve

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:45 AM
Agnes

quote:
thanks, that's the one.

So what tix have you bought? I hope you havent had any trouble.

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:47 AM
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:
thanks, that's the one.

So what tix have you bought? I hope you havent had any trouble.

I bought normal standing too. By the way the one you sent me in pm was for Prague and im going to Vienna But thank you

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:52 AM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
I bought normal standing too. By the way the one you sent me in pm was for Prague and im going to Vienna But thank you
i did? you are right! i'm glad you bought your ticket anyway. As i told you i was in hurry, i was leaving and all that presale, sale was really a mess. I bought Vienna and Prague but i messed up, i wasnt sure which tic was for which show. I had a moment i was afraid i missed one of the shows and pffff....

I'm really sorry.

Old Post 09-28-2012 09:58 AM
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:
i did? you are right! i'm glad you bought your ticket anyway. As i told you i was in hurry, i was leaving and all that presale, sale was really a mess. I bought Vienna and Prague but i messed up, i wasnt sure which tic was for which show. I had a moment i was afraid i missed one of the shows and pffff....

I'm really sorry.

No its okay, really! i was scared too because i thought the tickets were on sale already but no worries i managed to get them so its okay

Old Post 09-28-2012 10:03 AM
!RocKStaR!
Double Platinum

Is the Golden Circle sold out already ? im pretty confused

Old Post 09-28-2012 10:07 AM
!RocKStaR! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for !RocKStaR! Click here to Send !RocKStaR! a Private Message Find more posts by !RocKStaR! Add !RocKStaR! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by !RocKStaR!
Is the Golden Circle sold out already ? im pretty confused

It was available for like 10 mins or less. I believe its sold out but someone said there'll be a couple more available later.

Old Post 09-28-2012 10:11 AM