Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > no second leg?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

no second leg?

sadly i think its safe to say Europe arent getting anymore this tour....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-15-2013 12:49 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

What makes you say that?

It's not like she announced the Funhouse Carnival Tour dates when she started the Funhouse tour in Australia.

Old Post 06-15-2013 12:58 PM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

I really hope you're wrong.

Old Post 06-15-2013 03:09 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
<3P!nk
Double Platinum

yeah i meant bar a summer tour. i really hope im wrong too!

Old Post 06-15-2013 04:55 PM
<3P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3P!nk Click here to Send <3P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by <3P!nk Add <3P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AlrightSir
Triple Platinum Record Level

The Summer Carnival was announced in October so there's still chance, don't worry.

Old Post 06-15-2013 07:57 PM
AlrightSir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AlrightSir Click here to Send AlrightSir a Private Message Find more posts by AlrightSir Add AlrightSir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unique_jana3

Don't give your hopes up yet and start saving that money
I think it's a little too early to announce that and it hasn't even been a year since the tour started She usually tours for about 2, if I'm correct? I know things may change because of Willow, but I think when asked about the tour in the past, she (sort of) jokingly said that by the time she'll be done touring Willow will be 3....hmmmm....that reminds me, maybe I should consider extra ways of making money and maybe, just maybe, finally have a summer tour with you guys after I'm done with college? OMG that would be rad!

Old Post 06-15-2013 09:17 PM
unique_jana3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unique_jana3 Click here to Send unique_jana3 a Private Message Find more posts by unique_jana3 Add unique_jana3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

I gave up hope of a 2nd leg when it was announced that she couldn't do the cancelled bham show

Surely if there was a 2nd leg (even if she was doing a stadium tour) she could fit in an extra date in or around bham for the people who missed out in April. I didnt have tickets for that show, but if i did, and had to get a refund, to then find out a couple of months later that a 2nd leg has been announced, i'd be a bit pissed off, especially if the tickets are hard to get

But then I read that it was a 14 month world tour, which would mean it ends next summer? Unless Willow hasnt taken to travelling and they're ending the tour at the end of the year instead?

Who knows, I just want to know if i need to save money or not, I really want tickets to other shows, but dont want to get any and risk not being able to afford Pink tickets

Old Post 06-16-2013 03:56 PM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by PinkHistory
I gave up hope of a 2nd leg when it was announced that she couldn't do the cancelled bham show

Surely if there was a 2nd leg (even if she was doing a stadium tour) she could fit in an extra date in or around bham for the people who missed out in April. I didnt have tickets for that show, but if i did, and had to get a refund, to then find out a couple of months later that a 2nd leg has been announced, i'd be a bit pissed off, especially if the tickets are hard to get

But then I read that it was a 14 month world tour, which would mean it ends next summer? Unless Willow hasnt taken to travelling and they're ending the tour at the end of the year instead?

Who knows, I just want to know if i need to save money or not, I really want tickets to other shows, but dont want to get any and risk not being able to afford Pink tickets

when the birmingham show was cancelled i don't think they were so ahead in planning any kind of second leg to be able to surely say it's gonna be like this or that. if she's doing a summer tour in europe, it would have been more than a year in advance announcing smth and i don't think any artist does that.

i definitely think she's coming back, why wouldn't she.

Old Post 06-16-2013 04:35 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DT2006
Top 100 Charts Level

I think what we have to remember is she's toured in a totally different order this time.

Funhouse, she started in Europe, then went to Australia, did a brief stint in North America, and came back for a European second leg...

This time she had a much larger North American leg to start, into Europe, off to Australia and then with demand so high for her in North America she's gone back there to do a 2nd leg instead.

The European leg this time around was pretty small compared to Funhouse Tour, so I think potentially in Spring 2014 there's time for some more dates in Europe. If not, a Summer tour.

Old Post 06-23-2013 03:11 PM
DT2006 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DT2006 Click here to Send DT2006 a Private Message Visit DT2006's homepage! Find more posts by DT2006 Add DT2006 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

yes. she . will

Old Post 06-24-2013 12:54 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doogie HAWES'er
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Originally posted by charl!e
yes. she . will

Seeeeee you thereeee! Party!

Old Post 06-24-2013 12:56 PM
Doogie HAWES'er is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doogie HAWES'er Click here to Send Doogie HAWES'er a Private Message Find more posts by Doogie HAWES'er Add Doogie HAWES'er to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buffy

I suppose that if she'll tour festivals in Europe 2014 it'll be announced early 2014.
Festival summer 2013 has just started. Organisers aren't gonna anounce artists for the next year already.
And she's not gonna anounce tourdata before festival organisers anounce their line-up, I think ...

Old Post 06-25-2013 09:11 PM
Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buffy Click here to Send Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkHistory
Underground Label Level

I know this wont happen (at least not with these dates anyway), but I had a dream last night that Pink announced a 2nd European tour and she was coming back in november this year...i remember getting tickets (in my dream) for two liverpool shows and three manchester shows

Old Post 07-05-2013 08:27 AM
PinkHistory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkHistory Click here to Send PinkHistory a Private Message Visit PinkHistory's homepage! Find more posts by PinkHistory Add PinkHistory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

I'm pretty certain she'll be back for a 2nd leg in Europe!

Old Post 07-18-2013 03:58 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nkishot
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
I'm pretty certain she'll be back for a 2nd leg in Europe!

Hell yeah!

Old Post 07-20-2013 07:28 PM
p!nkishot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkishot Click here to Send p!nkishot a Private Message Find more posts by p!nkishot Add p!nkishot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote