Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > The Truth about Love - Ireland, UK, European Tour dates.
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Crazy P!NK Fan
Triple Platinum Record Level

Extra Amsterdam tickets on sale now at livenation and ticketmaster

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-30-2012 12:05 PM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ronald
2nd Grammy Level

very funny title... ireland, Uk and europe... as if the first two aren't part of europe bahahaha

Old Post 11-03-2012 06:23 PM
Ronald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ronald Click here to Send Ronald a Private Message Find more posts by Ronald Add Ronald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by Ronald
very funny title... ireland, Uk and europe... as if the first two aren't part of europe bahahaha

thought that myself ....and its not realy uk is it its just england there are no shows in wales scotland or northern ireland lol

Old Post 11-04-2012 04:30 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zagreb
Platinum Level

tickests are selling sooo fast! :O she`s sooo on right now. haha what do you think, will she add more dates for europe or this is final?

Old Post 11-05-2012 03:11 PM
zagreb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zagreb Click here to Send zagreb a Private Message Find more posts by zagreb Add zagreb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by zagreb
tickests are selling sooo fast! :O she`s sooo on right now. haha what do you think, will she add more dates for europe or this is final?

honisly i thought there was gonna be a a second leg of europe or atleast more dates added but i think some how this is it..

Old Post 11-05-2012 06:04 PM
*CiaraDublin89* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CiaraDublin89* Click here to Send *CiaraDublin89* a Private Message Find more posts by *CiaraDublin89* Add *CiaraDublin89* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
honisly i thought there was gonna be a a second leg of europe or atleast more dates added but i think some how this is it..

well she said it herself that there will be a second leg

Old Post 11-05-2012 06:51 PM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by piinktweets
well she said it herself that there will be a second leg
yeah i know but i thought dates would of been out by now!and also with the second leg it could be just gin to places she didnt get the first time around....

Old Post 11-05-2012 07:04 PM
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:
Originally posted by *CiaraDublin89*
yeah i know but i thought dates would of been out by now!and also with the second leg it could be just gin to places she didnt get the first time around....

I'd be okay with that seeing as she left out half Europe

Old Post 11-05-2012 07:12 PM
piinktweets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for piinktweets Click here to Send piinktweets a Private Message Visit piinktweets's homepage! Find more posts by piinktweets Add piinktweets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
yeah, i really hoped that she'd come to Poland this time, it's almost 9 years...

Old Post 11-05-2012 08:26 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CiaraDublin89*
Double Platinum

quote:

oh yeah deff im not complaining i just thought shed have atleast one more in ireland like belfast.... i think she should do the folowing

belfast
2 scotland
wales
liverpool
sheffield
(and my english geography isent that great so one more sonmewhere shes missing)
then some more in europe in places she not going ot this tour not sure where tho and i think spain should get a show i dono why shes never there if shes not populart or what but she did a secret show in barsilona last tour or the one before so odviously there are some fans....

Old Post 11-05-2012 08:51 PM
zagreb
Platinum Level

quote:

hahha I miss Hungary or Slovenia cause this is too close to Croatia and I know she won`t do Croatia (haha cause last time she didn`t fill even a half of arena )

Old Post 11-06-2012 02:56 PM
zagreb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zagreb Click here to Send zagreb a Private Message Find more posts by zagreb Add zagreb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
(haha cause last time she didn`t fill even a half of arena )
how is that possible you guys suck big time (just kiddin')

Old Post 11-06-2012 02:58 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zagreb
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
how is that possible you guys suck big time (just kiddin')

hahah jap it happend! I was so embarrassed. I know we suck!!

it was IND tour. probably she would blow it this time

Old Post 11-06-2012 03:24 PM
Agnes

quote:
hahah jap it happend! I was so embarrassed. I know we suck!!

it was IND tour. probably she would blow it this time

a lot has changed, so maybe she'll give you anothe chance in the future in the end, it all depends from the amount of albums sold

Old Post 11-06-2012 03:40 PM
piinktweets
World Tour Level

quote:
hahha I miss Hungary or Slovenia cause this is too close to Croatia and I know she won`t do Croatia (haha cause last time she didn`t fill even a half of arena )

I still have a little hope for a Hungarian gig, though the people who organize these things suck big time :/

Old Post 11-06-2012 06:51 PM