Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > The Truth about Love - Ireland, UK, European Tour dates.
Pages (10): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Leannee
I hope so!
I may be biased but I think Glasgow is too good to miss lol

Aye! We alll love Glasgow, itsa MUST!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2012 02:52 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gemz88
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Leannee
I hope so!
I may be biased but I think Glasgow is too good to miss lol

Old Post 09-24-2012 03:18 PM
Gemz88 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gemz88 Click here to Send Gemz88 a Private Message Find more posts by Gemz88 Add Gemz88 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dani

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
So I reckon it will end up looking something like this by the time April 2013 comes around..........

April 05, 2013 - Glasgow
April 06, 2013 - Glasgow

April 08, 2013 - Belfast
April 09, 2013 - Belfast

April 11, 2013 - Dublin
April 12, 2013 - Dublin

April 14, 2013 - Manchester
April 15, 2013 - Manchester

April 17, 2013 - Paris

April 18, 2013 - Rotterdam
April 19, 2013 - Amsterdam

April 21, 2013 - Birmingham
April 22, 2013 - Birmingham

April 24, 2013 - London
April 25, 2013 - London
April 27, 2013 - London

etc etc etc

Pretty sure she will have added shows in Cities in Germany too....

On Funhouse in the UK she also did Liverpool, Aberdeen, Newcastle on the first leg!?!? Maybe she will save those for a 2nd leg as the schedule already looks pretty tight

We have to think that she has W with her this time. Maybe she wants some days off with her kid too. I honestly don't think her schedule will be that packed.

Old Post 09-24-2012 04:07 PM
 Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for  Dani Click here to Send  Dani a Private Message Visit  Dani's homepage! Find more posts by  Dani Add  Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WildGrinMajszel
Top 100 Charts Level

She never come to Poland...

Tickets for Vienna will be available on this site - http://www.stadthalle.com/

Last edited by WildGrinMajszel on 09-24-2012 at 05:22 PM

Old Post 09-24-2012 05:15 PM
WildGrinMajszel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WildGrinMajszel Click here to Send WildGrinMajszel a Private Message Visit WildGrinMajszel's homepage! Find more posts by WildGrinMajszel Add WildGrinMajszel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chemhugh
Underground Label Level

OMG!! I'm so so excited!!! Paris april 17!! Finally!! this is the first time I'm gonna see her live! I've been a fan since 2001!

I just wanted to share how excited I am!! and I'm also considering Berlin and for sure Helsinki may the 28th, my birthday!!!

Old Post 09-24-2012 05:22 PM
chemhugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chemhugh Click here to Send chemhugh a Private Message Find more posts by chemhugh Add chemhugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by WildGrinMajszel
there will be more dates i hope she'll come here in summer, i really do .

Are you going to any of these europe gigs?

Old Post 09-24-2012 05:22 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WildGrinMajszel
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Agnes
there will be more dates i hope she'll come here in summer, i really do .

Are you going to any of these europe gigs?

Vienna for sure, and maybe Berlin and Prague

Old Post 09-24-2012 05:25 PM
WildGrinMajszel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for WildGrinMajszel Click here to Send WildGrinMajszel a Private Message Visit WildGrinMajszel's homepage! Find more posts by WildGrinMajszel Add WildGrinMajszel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tihana_croatia
World Tour Level

quote:

Tickets for Vienna will be available on this site - http://www.stadthalle.com/

when we can buy tickets for Vienna?? is there fans pre-sale or just regular sale that is on friday i guess?

Old Post 09-24-2012 05:32 PM
tihana_croatia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tihana_croatia Click here to Send tihana_croatia a Private Message Find more posts by tihana_croatia Add tihana_croatia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
WildGrinMajszel
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by tihana_croatia
when we can buy tickets for Vienna?? is there fans pre-sale or just regular sale that is on friday i guess?

I don't know.. I asked them on facebook https://www.facebook.com/WienerStadthalleFan

Old Post 09-24-2012 05:48 PM
Agnes

quote:
Vienna for sure, and maybe Berlin and Prague
That's awesome! I've sent u a PM.

Old Post 09-24-2012 05:53 PM
Agnes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Agnes Click here to Send Agnes a Private Message Find more posts by Agnes Add Agnes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

Weeeeee!

if i get tickets ill go to the shows in Manchester and Stockholm. That will have to do i suppose.

Wanted her to come to Gothenburg too ahhh!

Old Post 09-24-2012 06:49 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

I'm so frikkin happy that it will be this soon and FINALLY scandinavia in the spring!!! THANK YOU PINK!! the planning starts now I'm a bit worried about my money situation tho

aaand unfortunately my mood got a bit ruined by this whole vip thing why oh why is there gonna be this vip STANDING thing?? I just hope it won't be true.

Old Post 09-24-2012 07:45 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
I'm so frikkin happy that it will be this soon and FINALLY scandinavia in the spring!!! THANK YOU PINK!! the planning starts now I'm a bit worried about my money situation tho

aaand unfortunately my mood got a bit ruined by this whole vip thing why oh why is there gonna be this vip STANDING thing?? I just hope it won't be true.

i cant be bothered to look this up myself but ive seen people talking about it.. what vip standing? whats going on?

Old Post 09-24-2012 07:50 PM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Agnes

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore

You are soo lucky to have her in your country! Do you live in Helsinki?

Old Post 09-24-2012 09:14 PM
Ingrid

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
Hm.... we'll just have to wait and see then

Weeh! Awesome! I went to a gig on my bday back in 2009, was totally amazing! Best bday ever!!

Are you planning on seeing her several times? =)

I got a lil planning going on now..lol I'm supposed to do schoolwork, but got occupied with the tourdates instead

I'll be seeing her in Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki and Denmark.

Sparer penger som en heltinne atm!

Aaahh, you're so lucky getting to see her that many times!! I'll be in Ghana for 8 weeks from Feb-April on field work, and then have 70 page paper due by the end of May =( Will be both broke and won't have time

Old Post 09-24-2012 09:56 PM
Ingrid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ingrid Click here to Send Ingrid a Private Message Find more posts by Ingrid Add Ingrid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote