Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > The Truth about Love - Ireland, UK, European Tour dates.
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Missii
#1 Video and Single Level

Stay positive guys, there will be more dates, I'm sure!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2012 10:47 AM
Missii is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Missii Click here to Send Missii a Private Message Visit Missii's homepage! Find more posts by Missii Add Missii to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nksson
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by Missii

Yeah I think so too, just got surprised that there is 11 dates in Germany , but maybe you guys are big fans!!

Old Post 09-24-2012 10:50 AM
p!nksson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nksson Click here to Send p!nksson a Private Message Find more posts by p!nksson Add p!nksson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purge
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by p!nksson
It's 11 Germany dates...
Are you guys that many?

we kinda are :/

Old Post 09-24-2012 10:55 AM
purge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purge Click here to Send purge a Private Message Find more posts by purge Add purge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~Just someone~

FML, a lesson at school where I HAVE to be present, starts 15 minutes before the Belgian tickets go on sale.. Sneaking out of class it will be then.

Old Post 09-24-2012 10:56 AM
~Just someone~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~Just someone~ Click here to Send ~Just someone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Just someone~ Add ~Just someone~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AleciaPink03
1st #1 Movie Single Level

alright, I'm TOTALLY going to Frankfurt, which is the nearest to me, on the 7th of May.

AND I NEED TO GO to Oberhausen on the 15th of May, because that's my FREAKIN' 25th BIRTHDAY!

I'm also thinking about Stuttgart or Munich as I would love to meet Jens and/or Denis on tour But that's kind of far, so I would have to stay over night and I don't know if my favourite guys on here would let me stay at their places

Old Post 09-24-2012 11:02 AM
AleciaPink03 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AleciaPink03 Click here to Send AleciaPink03 a Private Message Visit AleciaPink03's homepage! Find more posts by AleciaPink03 Add AleciaPink03 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

Okay I know what it looks like now... but more dates are coming FO SHO!!

Old Post 09-24-2012 11:13 AM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Careyp!nk
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by Missii

Old Post 09-24-2012 11:13 AM
Careyp!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Careyp!nk Click here to Send Careyp!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Careyp!nk Add Careyp!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
Okay I know what it looks like now... but more dates are coming FO SHO!!
Yepp!! I'm preeeetty sure too!

Old Post 09-24-2012 11:30 AM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

I hope I'll be able to get tickets

Old Post 09-24-2012 11:39 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ingrid

Oslo 25th of May

Old Post 09-24-2012 11:41 AM
Ingrid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ingrid Click here to Send Ingrid a Private Message Find more posts by Ingrid Add Ingrid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ingrid

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1

I hope I'll be able to get tickets

Noticed that she's playing at Telenor Arena - good thing or bad thing? Not sure she'll be able to fill the whole stadium...

Old Post 09-24-2012 11:42 AM
Ingrid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ingrid Click here to Send Ingrid a Private Message Find more posts by Ingrid Add Ingrid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

Hmmmm. If ticket prices are good, we should go to Paris. After that, Vienna and Prague are cool for us... Hope they add Budapest

Old Post 09-24-2012 11:46 AM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Ingrid
Noticed that she's playing at Telenor Arena - good thing or bad thing? Not sure she'll be able to fill the whole stadium...

I have no idea... I've never been to Telenor Arena before.

How many ppl can it take, compared to Oslo Spectrum?

Old Post 09-24-2012 11:48 AM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Ingrid
Oslo 25th of May

Oooh close to your bday then!!

Old Post 09-24-2012 11:51 AM
Ingrid

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
I have no idea... I've never been to Telenor Arena before.

How many ppl can it take, compared to Oslo Spectrum?

Oslo Spectrum can take 8000 - Telenor Arena can take 25 000... And I don't think she has ever completely sold out Oslo Spectrum.. A bit worried.

and I know - day after my birthday

Old Post 09-24-2012 12:03 PM