Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > Thanks For Sharing (Movie) Photos.
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
marea
Triple Platinum Record Level

11. She looks confused. lol.

Attachment: onset12.jpg
This has been downloaded 330 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-04-2011 05:12 AM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marea

Attachment: onset14.jpg
This has been downloaded 321 time(s).

Old Post 10-04-2011 05:13 AM
marea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marea Click here to Send marea a Private Message Visit marea's homepage! Find more posts by marea Add marea to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mrpink627

AHHHhhhhhhhh <3

Old Post 10-04-2011 05:51 AM
mrpink627 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mrpink627 Click here to Send mrpink627 a Private Message Find more posts by mrpink627 Add mrpink627 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MAR!A_P!NK
In Detox Level

10x for posting

Old Post 10-04-2011 07:20 AM
MAR!A_P!NK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MAR!A_P!NK Click here to Send MAR!A_P!NK a Private Message Find more posts by MAR!A_P!NK Add MAR!A_P!NK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lonly_94

Awesome

Old Post 10-04-2011 08:52 AM
lonly_94 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lonly_94 Click here to Send lonly_94 a Private Message Find more posts by lonly_94 Add lonly_94 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aga.witch
2nd Grammy Level

Some more

http://pageaboutpink.blog.cz/1110/p...-york-3-10-2011

Old Post 10-04-2011 09:02 AM
Aga.witch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aga.witch Click here to Send Aga.witch a Private Message Find more posts by Aga.witch Add Aga.witch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
APinkFan

These pics are great! Gee, ya think the director had Pink in mind all along for this character? It's like he pulled the character right out of Pink's closet!

I think this will be a more interesting role for her than "Catacombs", just by the subject matter alone. Addiction seems to be something Pink can relate to, and will be able to draw from her own personal experiences to help create this character. Should be interesting. I hope she does well....best of luck to her Now hurry up and finish this film, I'm gettin' my popcorn ready!!!!

Old Post 10-04-2011 12:03 PM
APinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for APinkFan Click here to Send APinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by APinkFan Add APinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

oh man. looking at these pics just reminded me of how much I miss her. <3 but at the same time it feels good to be reminded. can't wait for this!! she looks fantastic!

Old Post 10-04-2011 05:16 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

I have to say that in a way she looks so much younger again! these pics reminded me of M!ssundaztood times... for real. so good to see her looking this happy and glowing.

Old Post 10-04-2011 05:22 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ingrid

Can't wait for this movie!

Old Post 10-04-2011 06:25 PM
Ingrid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ingrid Click here to Send Ingrid a Private Message Find more posts by Ingrid Add Ingrid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ingrid

quote:
Originally posted by nooneanymore
I have to say that in a way she looks so much younger again! these pics reminded me of M!ssundaztood times... for real. so good to see her looking this happy and glowing.

Agree!

Old Post 10-04-2011 06:36 PM
Ingrid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ingrid Click here to Send Ingrid a Private Message Find more posts by Ingrid Add Ingrid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nesquick
MixTape Level

sunglasses

does anyone know what type of sunglasses she wears?really good...i want them

Old Post 10-04-2011 11:46 PM
nesquick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nesquick Click here to Send nesquick a Private Message Visit nesquick's homepage! Find more posts by nesquick Add nesquick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kr@zy4P!nk

her hair seems thinner. Postpartum hair loss maybe?

Old Post 10-05-2011 03:03 AM
Kr@zy4P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kr@zy4P!nk Click here to Send Kr@zy4P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Kr@zy4P!nk Add Kr@zy4P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Little_Peculiar

she looks lovely! missed seeing her

Old Post 10-05-2011 04:39 AM
Little_Peculiar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Little_Peculiar Click here to Send Little_Peculiar a Private Message Find more posts by Little_Peculiar Add Little_Peculiar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
purple18

quote:
Originally posted by Kr@zy4P!nk
her hair seems thinner. Postpartum hair loss maybe?
i think it's just shaved on the sides...?

and i do agree with Milla, she looks young and adorable <3

Old Post 10-05-2011 02:43 PM
purple18 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for purple18 Click here to Send purple18 a Private Message Find more posts by purple18 Add purple18 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote