Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > the thinking thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (638): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ir0nman
Banned

i'm thinking that it really sucks that one bedroom apartments are much more expensive than two bedroom ones.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2011 07:03 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ir0nman
i'm thinking that it really sucks that one bedroom apartments are much more expensive than two bedroom ones.

tell me they're not in the same place

Old Post 05-01-2011 07:06 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

I hate having my period it hurts so bad, couldn't sleep last night almost at all. and I have no painkillers

Old Post 05-01-2011 07:11 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
tell me they're not in the same place
in the same town, yeah.
i can either rent a decent (but not nice) one bedroom/one bathroom apartment for $450, or rent a nice 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment for $600 a month. i could save $150 a month just by living with someone else.

Old Post 05-01-2011 07:17 PM
ir0nman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ir0nman Click here to Send ir0nman a Private Message Find more posts by ir0nman Add ir0nman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore
Triple Platinum Record Level

this is frikkin' amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT_45XGhE1o

Old Post 05-01-2011 07:21 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
^ study outside?

I wish.. all the graduating students drive around playing loud music so that's not an option.

I wish I lived elsewhere

Old Post 05-01-2011 07:57 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
I wish.. all the graduating students drive around playing loud music so that's not an option.

I wish I lived elsewhere

damn them.

Old Post 05-01-2011 07:59 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
in the same town, yeah.
i can either rent a decent (but not nice) one bedroom/one bathroom apartment for $450, or rent a nice 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment for $600 a month. i could save $150 a month just by living with someone else.

that's cheap!

well having a person is always nicer because it brings energy into your appartment but make sure u make the good choice cause I've had the worst nightmare with my former flatmates. Same happened to a friend.

Old Post 05-01-2011 08:03 PM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lady GaGa
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by P!NK Freak
I'm currently thinking with my friend in the nether regions.
You should get on so we can get off.

Let's hazbi like dogs

Old Post 05-01-2011 08:22 PM
Lady GaGa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lady GaGa Click here to Send Lady GaGa a Private Message Find more posts by Lady GaGa Add Lady GaGa to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
damn them.

I know

it's one long party lasting from May 1st - 17th...blergh.
I'm glad I'm done with that.

SO happy I don't live in the middle of town.. I can only imagine the noise and the frustration from studying students.

Old Post 05-01-2011 08:58 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Lady GaGa
You should get on so we can get off.

Let's hazbi like dogs

I dont want to get involved in your orgies

Old Post 05-01-2011 09:32 PM
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

ok guys, I'm rather depressed today so take it easy on me, especially you GaGa. Thanks for your understanding.

Old Post 05-01-2011 09:45 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

quote:
ok guys, I'm rather depressed today so take it easy on me, especially you GaGa. Thanks for your understanding.

Old Post 05-01-2011 09:52 PM
P!nkfan#1
Banned

I think I'm getting to bed early for a change...

good night <3

Old Post 05-01-2011 09:57 PM
ir0nman
Banned

quote:
that's cheap!

well having a person is always nicer because it brings energy into your appartment but make sure u make the good choice cause I've had the worst nightmare with my former flatmates. Same happened to a friend.

it is cheap compared to a lot of places. it's a nice city where i think i could actually be myself. plenty of job opportunities, i have lots of friends there...it would be a positive change, but i just can't pay that much rent right from the start.

i know plenty of people who have moved in together as best friends, and moved out absolutely hating each other. i don't want to do that. i think it would be nice living by myself because i could keep my place as clean or as dirty as i wanted, i could have whoever i wanted over without the fear of being judged, and i wouldn't have to deal with my roommate having someone over who i didn't like.

i don't know...there are lots of positives and negatives either way.

Old Post 05-01-2011 11:13 PM