Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Chat Forum > What made you smile today?
Pages (241): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by SikozuShanu
My friend got an abortion, which made me smile because children are icky.

Hahah omg u're divine!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2011 08:46 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
besty
Top 100 Charts Level

This beautiful sunshine!!!
A beach trip might be in order this evening =]

Old Post 03-21-2011 05:18 PM
besty is offline Click Here to See the Profile for besty Click here to Send besty a Private Message Find more posts by besty Add besty to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truluv
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkeatsbeaches
btw I got a word file with screen caps from one of the threads MO deleted, if anybody wants them

hahahaha

Old Post 03-21-2011 05:23 PM
truluv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truluv Click here to Send truluv a Private Message Find more posts by truluv Add truluv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amethyst
Major Label Level

quote:
btw I got a word file with screen caps from one of the threads MO deleted, if anybody wants them
wow, we're really perfect for each other. thats what i wouldve done if i wasnt so lazy and if i cared.

and thanks but its cool. lets leave this one up.

Old Post 03-21-2011 05:52 PM
Amethyst is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amethyst Click here to Send Amethyst a Private Message Find more posts by Amethyst Add Amethyst to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by ╗ Dani
I'm confuzed. What really happened on here last night?

Old Post 03-21-2011 10:26 PM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bitemyeye
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkf@n!

a bunch of posts/ threads have been deleted (or will be deleted)for MaryOaks' personal benefit

the girlfriend made me smile

Old Post 03-21-2011 11:13 PM
bitemyeye is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bitemyeye Click here to Send bitemyeye a Private Message Find more posts by bitemyeye Add bitemyeye to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

Actually people need an explanation because everytime MaryOaks explains something and things become too dramatic, she deletes her threads. She's deleting all her posts which means the threads 'Post your pic', 'what made you smile today' and 'what are you listening to' will be deleted and I made it a drama because I would have loved to see Dani's reaction. Oh yeah people that's why I'm a drama queen. Some people just seem to level it off.

Old Post 03-22-2011 04:16 AM
pinkeatsbeaches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkeatsbeaches Click here to Send pinkeatsbeaches a Private Message Visit pinkeatsbeaches's homepage! Find more posts by pinkeatsbeaches Add pinkeatsbeaches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SikozuShanu
Banned

Anyone who makes such a big deal about leaving a freaking message board is just looking for attention and drama. No shame in giving it to them.

Old Post 03-22-2011 04:18 AM
SikozuShanu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SikozuShanu Click here to Send SikozuShanu a Private Message Find more posts by SikozuShanu Add SikozuShanu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

No I think that telling us they're gonna be deleted before deleting them is a good idea because THAT would have made things tragic.

Old Post 03-22-2011 04:19 AM
SikozuShanu
Banned

quote:
No I think that telling us they're gonna be deleted before deleting them is a good idea because THAT would have made things tragic.

But when someone has their account deleted instead of just leaving, it's ridiculous. Yeah, she lessened the drama by telling people, but if she wanted things to be drama free, she'd just leave with her posts intact.

Old Post 03-22-2011 04:21 AM
SikozuShanu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SikozuShanu Click here to Send SikozuShanu a Private Message Find more posts by SikozuShanu Add SikozuShanu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkeatsbeaches
Banned

quote:
But when someone has their account deleted instead of just leaving, it's ridiculous. Yeah, she lessened the drama by telling people, but if she wanted things to be drama free, she'd just leave with her posts intact.
she doesn't want to leave her posts intact that's the point. She wants them deleted and I can understand. I once got rejected from a job just because they saw my pictures and thought I was 'not suitable for the company's image' meaning I'm too gay on my pics. That's why I hardly ever post pictures of myself on the web now.

Old Post 03-22-2011 04:25 AM
MaryOaks

quote:
Ok I'll come for a little explanation ALTHOUGH I think it's just enough for you to know I'm deleting everything for personnal reasons.

I'm studying to become a French teacher as a second language and will travel the world to teach. Plus, I have a project of series of books writing which, if it works, will be an international thing since the topic is about the world (the world seen by nomads, backpackers, etc.)

So, before I start, I want the crap deleted from the Internet. Period.
I don't want to hide to people that I'm gay (for instance) cause it's part of the plan that I'll talk about being gay abroad, too. However, this forum is the place I came out and there's way too much information I don't want people to be able to get from any other way than ME explaining it. And this is just about being gay, but that's the same for everything else.

I've got to be very careful so my books project do not harm my teacher career, and god knows teachers have to be VERY careful to keep their credibility.

Anyway. That's about it.
I'm not making a drama, I just warned people. It's my right to delete my things.

Old Post 03-22-2011 10:21 AM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
╗ Dani

^^

Good to hear it's going well for ya hun!
All the best and good luck with it all! I always knew you'd make it big one day.

Old Post 03-22-2011 10:32 AM
╗ Dani is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ╗ Dani Click here to Send ╗ Dani a Private Message Visit ╗ Dani's homepage! Find more posts by ╗ Dani Add ╗ Dani to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkf@n!

quote:
Originally posted by MaryOaks

Good luck with it all! I was just wondering what was going on.

Old Post 03-22-2011 10:35 AM
pinkf@n! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkf@n! Click here to Send pinkf@n! a Private Message Find more posts by pinkf@n! Add pinkf@n! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MaryOaks

Can find me here though: http://www.maryoaks.net

Still in Úlaboration :P

Old Post 03-22-2011 11:34 AM
MaryOaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MaryOaks Click here to Send MaryOaks a Private Message Visit MaryOaks's homepage! Find more posts by MaryOaks Add MaryOaks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote