Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > P!nk - FUNHOUSE TOUR 2009 TV CONFIRMATION!!!
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
skymarie
Underground Label Level

so excited...us tour!!!!!!!!!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-06-2008 09:04 PM
skymarie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skymarie Click here to Send skymarie a Private Message Visit skymarie's homepage! Find more posts by skymarie Add skymarie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Amy-LouiseOx
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by HELBPINK
i cant wait for this tour to start.

cork seems such along time ago.

God, Doesn't it!

Old Post 10-06-2008 09:24 PM
Amy-LouiseOx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Amy-LouiseOx Click here to Send Amy-LouiseOx a Private Message Visit Amy-LouiseOx's homepage! Find more posts by Amy-LouiseOx Add Amy-LouiseOx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nkb!gfan
Top 100 Charts Level

Unhappy Re: P!nk - FUNHOUSE TOUR 2009 TV CONFIRMATION!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Netherlands
Sooo I just tuned in to MTV NEWS and they talked about P!nkness

The P!nk tour schedule will be as followed according to MTV

March/April EUROPE (INCL. UK i think)
May/June AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND/ASIA
July NORTH AMERICA
Sept EUROPE/UK

I think it's a bit strange tour schedule... but I sppose it could work...

I don't believe MTV that often since they totally missed out the last tour but it's news so I thought I post it

AND SOUTH AMERICA!!!???????

Old Post 10-06-2008 11:00 PM
p!nkb!gfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nkb!gfan Click here to Send p!nkb!gfan a Private Message Visit p!nkb!gfan's homepage! Find more posts by p!nkb!gfan Add p!nkb!gfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*unwanted*
Banned

i hope the april thing comes to ireland but late april so i can get time off work

and then september in europe i hope we get our dates early because after mid november we cant take any time off the salon is too busy..

i hope we get some 100% confirmed dates soon after the album drops because i wanna be able to book a holaday next year and not worrie bout missing a gig haha

Old Post 10-06-2008 11:44 PM
*unwanted* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *unwanted* Click here to Send *unwanted* a Private Message Find more posts by *unwanted* Add *unwanted* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MissMojoRisin
Top 100 Charts Level

I can't wait for the release of the actual venues and dates ... I hope she has a few gig's in Cali .... I loved the small venue but would LOVE to see her in an arena show

Old Post 10-08-2008 04:34 PM
MissMojoRisin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MissMojoRisin Click here to Send MissMojoRisin a Private Message Find more posts by MissMojoRisin Add MissMojoRisin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
=X-X-X= Sharon

i soooo hope this is true!

Old Post 10-08-2008 08:39 PM
=X-X-X= Sharon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for =X-X-X= Sharon Click here to Send =X-X-X= Sharon a Private Message Visit =X-X-X= Sharon's homepage! Find more posts by =X-X-X= Sharon Add =X-X-X= Sharon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
domino_rocks
Major Label Level

im sooooou ***n excited....cant wait for the dates to be announced!!!

Old Post 10-09-2008 07:16 AM
domino_rocks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for domino_rocks Click here to Send domino_rocks a Private Message Find more posts by domino_rocks Add domino_rocks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ems
Major Label Level

Talking

quote:
Originally posted by domino_rocks
im sooooou ***n excited....cant wait for the dates to be announced!!!

Yep, me neither!! I'm even saving some holiday for march/april in case she doesn't come to Finland because I've absolutely got to see her!!!!! Wherever closest...
She's the best.

Old Post 10-09-2008 09:27 AM
ems is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ems Click here to Send ems a Private Message Find more posts by ems Add ems to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wild angel
Banned

I hope she comes somewhere really near! Spring sounds cool,no freezing,no sunbathing.

Old Post 10-09-2008 09:49 AM
Wild angel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wild angel Click here to Send Wild angel a Private Message Find more posts by Wild angel Add Wild angel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Pwincess-Pink
Major Label Level

yay!

Old Post 10-09-2008 09:51 AM
Pwincess-Pink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pwincess-Pink Click here to Send Pwincess-Pink a Private Message Find more posts by Pwincess-Pink Add Pwincess-Pink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

yaaaaaaay I am sooooo happy she's coming to eurooope

Old Post 10-09-2008 05:47 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ClarksonPinkFan
Top 100 Charts Level

July is to long to wait.. But i suppose i will have to wait LOL.

Old Post 10-10-2008 04:36 AM
ClarksonPinkFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ClarksonPinkFan Click here to Send ClarksonPinkFan a Private Message Find more posts by ClarksonPinkFan Add ClarksonPinkFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nkfan#1
Banned

wooooot

Old Post 10-10-2008 01:38 PM
P!nkfan#1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkfan#1 Click here to Send P!nkfan#1 a Private Message Visit P!nkfan#1's homepage! Find more posts by P!nkfan#1 Add P!nkfan#1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cicha
World Tour Level

I really really really want her to come to Poland.
As I remember she's been here only once

Old Post 10-10-2008 04:51 PM
cicha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cicha Click here to Send cicha a Private Message Visit cicha's homepage! Find more posts by cicha Add cicha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aga.witch
2nd Grammy Level

P!nk come to Czech Republic again!!!Pleaseeeee

Old Post 10-10-2008 07:09 PM
Aga.witch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aga.witch Click here to Send Aga.witch a Private Message Find more posts by Aga.witch Add Aga.witch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote