Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > Tell P!nk! > Countries that u haven't visited yet...
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ivona
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by BtDfreespirit
lol

alicia keys alicia keys

yay..im gonna see her in 2 months..my very first time...yay....and she said something about inviting some1 who has the same name as her....hmmmm...lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-28-2008 12:03 PM
ivona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ivona Click here to Send ivona a Private Message Visit ivona's homepage! Find more posts by ivona Add ivona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
|Lady d£lish|

quote:
Originally posted by Freshh.
Has she played in Chad?

i'm not just listing countries that she havent visited yet

i'm looking for countries where she has fans and she havent visited yet

Old Post 01-28-2008 12:07 PM
|Lady d£lish| is offline Click Here to See the Profile for |Lady d£lish| Click here to Send |Lady d£lish| a Private Message Find more posts by |Lady d£lish| Add |Lady d£lish| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BtDfreespirit
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by ivona
yay..im gonna see her in 2 months..my very first time...yay....and she said something about inviting some1 who has the same name as her....hmmmm...lol

woww
smae nameeeeeeeeeee

it could be Alecia moore for example

Old Post 01-28-2008 12:12 PM
BtDfreespirit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BtDfreespirit Click here to Send BtDfreespirit a Private Message Visit BtDfreespirit's homepage! Find more posts by BtDfreespirit Add BtDfreespirit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dafni
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:
im sure p!nky will never come to greece again

dafni you knowwhat i mean you have read my opinion :/

by the way for the next 6 months i wish to come in Prague Czech Republic
cuz i ll be there:P

for everyone that dont know this is a pic 2 hours before the gates open for p!nky's concert in greece
Empty Entrance

yeah i know what u mean we talked about it over and over, it wasn't pink's fault it's just that the promoters suck!!!

fly beeyond is worst music festival ever!!it's a shame coz mamy many artists came and they weren't any problems

ps:j lo ***k you,i never liked u ,we're not a third world country and even if we were what do u know?u never came here

to freespirit:have u heard anything about fly beeyond?are they going to continue this sucky festival?i don't think so,tell me if u know anything

Old Post 01-28-2008 12:48 PM
dafni is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dafni Click here to Send dafni a Private Message Find more posts by dafni Add dafni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lozza81

what about those poor fans in Micronesia and Rwanda, they will never see her!

Old Post 01-28-2008 12:48 PM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BtDfreespirit
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by lozza81
what about those poor fans in Micronesia and Rwanda, they will never see her!

i think more important for those poor fan is the clean water than a p!nk consert :/

sorry ive been so serious :/

Old Post 01-28-2008 12:55 PM
BtDfreespirit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BtDfreespirit Click here to Send BtDfreespirit a Private Message Visit BtDfreespirit's homepage! Find more posts by BtDfreespirit Add BtDfreespirit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BtDfreespirit
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by dafni
yeah i know what u mean we talked about it over and over, it wasn't pink's fault it's just that the promoters suck!!!

fly beeyond is worst music festival ever!!it's a shame coz mamy many artists came and they weren't any problems

ps:j lo ***k you,i never liked u ,we're not a third world country and even if we were what do u know?u never came here

to freespirit:have u heard anything about fly beeyond?are they going to continue this sucky festival?i don't think so,tell me if u know anything

i havent heard a ***** about the festival

but i dont think they will continue either

as for JLO i dont think she told that
it was maybe the gossip tv's quote becuz she canseled

you know "lampiri" "kouskous" etc
:P
lol

xristodoulos died today i heard
if they close the universities for his funeral on thursday grrrrrrrr i will loose the exam

Old Post 01-28-2008 12:59 PM
lozza81

quote:
i think more important for those poor fan is the clean water than a p!nk consert :/

yes so very true!

Old Post 01-28-2008 01:01 PM
lozza81 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lozza81 Click here to Send lozza81 a Private Message Visit lozza81's homepage! Find more posts by lozza81 Add lozza81 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BtDfreespirit
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by lozza81
yes so very true!

:/

STAY ALIVE MOTHER AFRICA .....

Old Post 01-28-2008 01:03 PM
dafni
#1 Video and Single Level

quote:

xristodoulos died today i heard
if they close the universities for his funeral on thursday grrrrrrrr i will loose the exam

yes i've heard that too,all the public services will be closed

Old Post 01-28-2008 01:10 PM
dafni is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dafni Click here to Send dafni a Private Message Find more posts by dafni Add dafni to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BtDfreespirit
#1 Single Level

quote:
Originally posted by dafni
yes i've heard that too,all the public services will be closed

i hope they dont close the university so i can give the exam last lesson and im leavinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Old Post 01-28-2008 01:22 PM
|Lady d£lish|

quote:

true

Old Post 01-28-2008 01:29 PM
|Lady d£lish| is offline Click Here to See the Profile for |Lady d£lish| Click here to Send |Lady d£lish| a Private Message Find more posts by |Lady d£lish| Add |Lady d£lish| to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NateLovesPink
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by ivona

where is coming alicia keys. in Skopje?
no, really where is she coming, in Croatia?

Old Post 01-28-2008 03:11 PM
NateLovesPink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NateLovesPink Click here to Send NateLovesPink a Private Message Visit NateLovesPink's homepage! Find more posts by NateLovesPink Add NateLovesPink to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

Spaaain baby P!nk you'll love it just as much as I will! how about this summer??

Old Post 01-28-2008 04:52 PM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ivona

quote:
Originally posted by NateLovesPink
where is coming alicia keys. in Skopje?
no, really where is she coming, in Croatia?

lol..in Italy in Milan..i think she`ll never sing in Croatia...we r stupid country...im still amazed that pink came in Croatia 2 years ago...

Old Post 01-29-2008 04:37 PM
ivona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ivona Click here to Send ivona a Private Message Visit ivona's homepage! Find more posts by ivona Add ivona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote