Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Everything! > *important* Fanbook Cover Design
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!nkrockzdawrld
Platinum Level

ok for some reason hotmail wont let me attach a photo so il put it up on here and you can just save it to your computer

Attachment: picture161.jpg
This has been downloaded 187 time(s).

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-10-2007 07:49 PM
P!nkrockzdawrld is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nkrockzdawrld Click here to Send P!nkrockzdawrld a Private Message Find more posts by P!nkrockzdawrld Add P!nkrockzdawrld to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4everyoung
Major Label Level

no problem

it's just... i have only 2 pictures so far... but thats okay, i suppose.. anyways... i'll do it with at least 100, so keep on posting

Old Post 07-10-2007 09:38 PM
4everyoung is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4everyoung Click here to Send 4everyoung a Private Message Visit 4everyoung's homepage! Find more posts by 4everyoung Add 4everyoung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mandao
Triple Platinum Record Level

I'll send you mine tomorrow

Old Post 07-10-2007 09:59 PM
Mandao is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mandao Click here to Send Mandao a Private Message Find more posts by Mandao Add Mandao to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4everyoung
Major Label Level

5 pics so far...

Old Post 07-10-2007 11:53 PM
4everyoung is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4everyoung Click here to Send 4everyoung a Private Message Visit 4everyoung's homepage! Find more posts by 4everyoung Add 4everyoung to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
itspinksworld79

This idea sounds vaguely familiar, lmao, but yeah i'll try to send my pic when i get home.

~Holly

Old Post 07-10-2007 11:57 PM
itspinksworld79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for itspinksworld79 Click here to Send itspinksworld79 a Private Message Visit itspinksworld79's homepage! Find more posts by itspinksworld79 Add itspinksworld79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lenorefan
#1 Single Level

Wow, you must really LOVE to draw..! Cool idea tho

Old Post 07-11-2007 12:25 AM
lenorefan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lenorefan Click here to Send lenorefan a Private Message Find more posts by lenorefan Add lenorefan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shirat12
In Detox Level

Good idea i love it....
I wiil send you my pic tomorrow to your e-mail.

Old Post 07-11-2007 01:40 AM
shirat12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shirat12 Click here to Send shirat12 a Private Message Visit shirat12's homepage! Find more posts by shirat12 Add shirat12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alecious_Boi
Major Label Level

Sent mine already

Old Post 07-11-2007 02:20 AM
Alecious_Boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alecious_Boi Click here to Send Alecious_Boi a Private Message Find more posts by Alecious_Boi Add Alecious_Boi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cry Bloodly
Banned

c'mon people send your pictures, wouldn't it be cool for pink to see our faces on the cover? she might even recognize us from the concerts

Old Post 07-11-2007 10:31 AM
Cry Bloodly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cry Bloodly Click here to Send Cry Bloodly a Private Message Find more posts by Cry Bloodly Add Cry Bloodly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ylraC
Platinum Level

Do you have to have sent a letter to send a photo?

Old Post 07-11-2007 12:23 PM
ylraC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ylraC Click here to Send ylraC a Private Message Visit ylraC's homepage! Find more posts by ylraC Add ylraC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tatjana

I have sent my pic

Old Post 07-11-2007 12:23 PM
Tatjana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tatjana Click here to Send Tatjana a Private Message Visit Tatjana's homepage! Find more posts by Tatjana Add Tatjana to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4everyoung
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by ylraC
Do you have to have sent a letter to send a photo?

well, it would be nice

@tatjana: *recived*

btw, just to say, i wont let u down guys..

Last edited by 4everyoung on 07-11-2007 at 12:37 PM

Old Post 07-11-2007 12:34 PM
sarahj091
Top 100 Charts Level

ahh that's an awesome idea! will the fanbook definitely go to her?? hope sooooooo! i'll send a pic now thanks a lot for all the trouble!

Old Post 07-11-2007 12:59 PM
sarahj091 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sarahj091 Click here to Send sarahj091 a Private Message Visit sarahj091's homepage! Find more posts by sarahj091 Add sarahj091 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shirat12
In Detox Level

quote:
Originally posted by shirat12
Good idea i love it....
I wiil send you my pic tomorrow to your e-mail.

I sent you my pic...
can check if you get it?

Old Post 07-11-2007 01:12 PM
shirat12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shirat12 Click here to Send shirat12 a Private Message Visit shirat12's homepage! Find more posts by shirat12 Add shirat12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4everyoung
Major Label Level

yup. recived.

@sarah:
u can see my work here
hope u like it

btw, only 10 pics so far.. cmon people

Last edited by 4everyoung on 07-11-2007 at 02:07 PM

Old Post 07-11-2007 01:17 PM