Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > P!nk 30th august 2007, BERLIN
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sildar
Triple Platinum Record Level

P!nk 30th august 2007, BERLIN

here is the next german date:

"Am 30. August 2007 wird die 27jährige P!NK den Sommergarten unter dem Berliner Funkturm rocken und die IFA 2007 - die weltweit größte Consumer Electronics Messe - eröffnen....Gleich im Anschluss an das IFA Sommergarten Open Air startet das traditionelle IFA Funkturm-Feuerwerk. Die musiksynchrone pyrotechnische Inszenierung beginnt gegen 22.45 Uhr. "

Translation: P!nk opening act for the IFA (Consumer Electronics Messe) 2007 in the summergarden near the Berliner Radio Tower...after the concert is a grand display of fireworks (starts 10.45p.m.)

tickets available as from tomorrow!

http://www.trinityconcerts.de/store...=ger&M=1104

Last edited by Sildar on 04-03-2007 at 07:45 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2007 07:36 PM
Sildar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sildar Click here to Send Sildar a Private Message Visit Sildar's homepage! Find more posts by Sildar Add Sildar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake
Major Label Level

Re: P!nk 30th august 2007, BERLIN

quote:
Originally posted by Sildar
here is the next german date:

"Am 30. August 2007 ... bla bla bla

i think we will see us there again, right?!

Old Post 04-04-2007 06:56 AM
Snake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake Click here to Send Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Snake Add Snake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sildar

Re: Re: P!nk 30th august 2007, BERLIN

quote:
Originally posted by Snake
i think we will see us there again, right?!

I think....YES! My mom told me she will pay the flight for me...because she wants that I visit Berlin ...and I told her that, she can pay the fly for me when there is the P!nk Concert and she really said "OK"

Old Post 04-04-2007 08:02 AM
Sildar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sildar Click here to Send Sildar a Private Message Visit Sildar's homepage! Find more posts by Sildar Add Sildar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sildar

OK...this concert is only for 2000-3000 ppl with fireworks at the end...so order your tickets soon...because I think it will be sold out soon!

Tickets here:

http://www.kartenhaus.de/

Old Post 04-04-2007 01:06 PM
Snake
Major Label Level

Re: Re: Re: P!nk 30th august 2007, BERLIN

quote:
Originally posted by Sildar
I think....YES! My mom told me she will pay the flight for me...because she wants that I visit Berlin ...and I told her that, she can pay the fly for me when there is the P!nk Concert and she really said "OK"

lucky you!

btw ... i´ve bought my ticket for berlin 2 minutes before!!!

Old Post 04-04-2007 01:49 PM
Snake is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake Click here to Send Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Snake Add Snake to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote