Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > Crazy Amount of P!nk Gigs....
Pages (35): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
_O(+>_
1st #1 Movie Single Level

For some reason i have a feeling that list isnt complete? :P

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-24-2008 12:15 AM
_O(+>_ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for _O(+>_ Click here to Send _O(+>_ a Private Message Visit _O(+>_'s homepage! Find more posts by _O(+>_ Add _O(+>_ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by _O(+>_

yeah i actually have NO idea what im missing tho as apparently got a bit drunk somewhere along the tour!!!! i can't remmeber anything.. i wrote that list waaaay before south africa so i can remmeber after... just not before lol!!!

x

Old Post 07-24-2008 12:17 AM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

quote:
Originally posted by _O(+>_

oooh are we doing met pinks too lol? gosh i feel like a 15 year old fan again... clearly boredom and exceptional tiredness has overcome me... so here i go to edit again!!!!

x

i so hope she never ever comes on here. i think i;d die!!!

x

Old Post 07-24-2008 12:18 AM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by *charli*

x

i so hope she never ever comes on here. i think i;d die!!!

x

Dude, she already knows

Big Mwaaahhhhh xxxxxxxxxxx

And LOL that Brit Awards story makes me giggle everytime & the fact it came up again at the Camden M&G ... Did we get a group piccy there with all fans & her or was that somewhere else??

Old Post 07-24-2008 03:14 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
well somehow i still can't remember all the gigs so figured i'd post my new updated list!!!

MISSUNDAZTOOD

Brixton Academy UK (kinda met her, i screamed in her face that i had a tattoo and she held my hand and said hey sweeti, lmfao!!)

I still remember that gig SO SOOO well... the roses, the fan for Janis & all the P!nk shannigans! My fave ever DONT LET ME GET ME performance was at that show!

Awwww was that the first time we properly met, like spent time queing etc after chatting online ??

- I met your bessie mate Bex in the Manchester Queue, u had seated right ?!?

-Im tryna remember the first time I met people... I THINK I remember Laura from Birmingham M!s if she was right on the balcony ??? Oh I dunno anymore hahaha! I remember Ciara in Ireland '02

Good times.

Old Post 07-24-2008 03:20 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkstagirl

I so wish I was around in the Mizz days! Loved the album but just didn't do a concert untill TT!

Old Post 07-24-2008 03:22 PM
pinkstagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstagirl Click here to Send pinkstagirl a Private Message Find more posts by pinkstagirl Add pinkstagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
Dude, she already knows

Big Mwaaahhhhh xxxxxxxxxxx

And LOL that Brit Awards story makes me giggle everytime & the fact it came up again at the Camden M&G ... Did we get a group piccy there with all fans & her or was that somewhere else??

i think i shall still laugh out loud til i go to my grave about that meeting!!!! that secret gig meet and greet kesha was like- see now you can show her you know karen!!!! of ALL the things i wanted to say, lol.

ummm no we had a group piccie but not with her.. manc?

xxx

Old Post 07-24-2008 03:32 PM
*charli*

quote:
I still remember that gig SO SOOO well... the roses, the fan for Janis & all the P!nk shannigans! My fave ever DONT LET ME GET ME performance was at that show!

Awwww was that the first time we properly met, like spent time queing etc after chatting online ??

- I met your bessie mate Bex in the Manchester Queue, u had seated right ?!?

-Im tryna remember the first time I met people... I THINK I remember Laura from Birmingham M!s if she was right on the balcony ??? Oh I dunno anymore hahaha! I remember Ciara in Ireland '02

Good times.

omg i had forgotten about those roses!!!! i still ponder if anyone got a pic of her with it!!! and yes, was the first time we met...i think that was my fave ever day queueing... was such a giggle then the amazing show... it was just... well. everything!!!

x

Old Post 07-24-2008 03:33 PM
~L!NZ!~

i think im now on 23 but i cant remember and cant be arsed goin back the pages to find my list to update it

Old Post 07-24-2008 04:46 PM
~L!NZ!~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~L!NZ!~ Click here to Send ~L!NZ!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~L!NZ!~ Add ~L!NZ!~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
i think i shall still laugh out loud til i go to my grave about that meeting!!!! that secret gig meet and greet kesha was like- see now you can show her you know karen!!!! of ALL the things i wanted to say, lol.

ummm no we had a group piccie but not with her.. manc?

xxx

Hahahahaha I know! Good times for sho

Must have been the TT party, I never saw that piccy :/ Anyways... all happening again SOOON x

Old Post 07-24-2008 06:09 PM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
omg i had forgotten about those roses!!!! i still ponder if anyone got a pic of her with it!!! and yes, was the first time we met...i think that was my fave ever day queueing... was such a giggle then the amazing show... it was just... well. everything!!!

x

Yeah Queing was such a laugh that day
Defo one of my faves, naahh I think you're right, was probably my fave day too!!
Everything, was a sad day tho' last of the tour!!! But OMG it was so soooo amazing I need to get out the Party tour again for a good listen! I swear to god, they needed to release some live performances from that tour! Hellooo DEAR DIARY. anyways.

FB won't let me on & I need to send you a message, like yesterday

xx

Old Post 07-24-2008 06:15 PM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by ~L!NZ!~
i think im now on 23 but i cant remember and cant be arsed goin back the pages to find my list to update it

Doooo it

Old Post 07-24-2008 06:15 PM
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by pinkstagirl
I so wish I was around in the Mizz days! Loved the album but just didn't do a concert untill TT!

Tis all good honey! Most people who went to the shows weren't hardcores anyways... But I'll be honest, P!nks form has always been on top so you defo missed her kicking some booty !!!

Anyways, U got more to come

Old Post 07-24-2008 06:17 PM
pinkstagirl

quote:
Tis all good honey! Most people who went to the shows weren't hardcores anyways... But I'll be honest, P!nks form has always been on top so you defo missed her kicking some booty !!!

Anyways, U got more to come

Yep, I sure did! I know....there's a whole new tour to think about and save for now! Bang goes the new sofa/kitchen AGAIN! Hahaa!! At least I got my 40 inch wide screen whilst Pink wasn't touring though

Old Post 07-24-2008 07:15 PM
pinkstagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstagirl Click here to Send pinkstagirl a Private Message Find more posts by pinkstagirl Add pinkstagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
little_abs
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by pinkstagirl
Yep, I sure did! I know....there's a whole new tour to think about and save for now! Bang goes the new sofa/kitchen AGAIN! Hahaa!! At least I got my 40 inch wide screen whilst Pink wasn't touring though

hahaha. that's the funniest thing i've read today!!! no new kitchen?! lol

Old Post 07-24-2008 09:34 PM
little_abs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for little_abs Click here to Send little_abs a Private Message Find more posts by little_abs Add little_abs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote