Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk On The Road > P!nk Dates 1999-2013 Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.
Pages (19): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
janisj
Underground Label Level

new news from berlin

pink comes on 30th august to the opening of the IFA. There is one Open Air in the Summergarten at the area of the Messe Gelände (ICC). Tickets are available tomorrow. The Concerts starts at 8 pm. more informations you can find here (but it's only in german)
klick for Information

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-03-2007 07:33 AM
janisj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for janisj Click here to Send janisj a Private Message Find more posts by janisj Add janisj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
janisj
Underground Label Level

new informations about the berlin concert at 30th august.

this is a normal concert and the price is about 48 €
the concerts starts at 8pm and after the concert there is a big fireworks infront of the funkturm. the lady at the ticketcounter told me that round about 2000 - 3000 people can go to the concert.

I'm so happy about that

Old Post 04-04-2007 09:54 AM
janisj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for janisj Click here to Send janisj a Private Message Find more posts by janisj Add janisj to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nksnotdead
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by janisj

the concerts starts at 8pm and after the concert there is a big fireworks infront of the funkturm. the lady at the ticketcounter told me that round about 2000 - 3000 people can go to the concert.

I'm so happy about that

Sounds great...

Old Post 04-04-2007 03:29 PM
P!nksnotdead is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nksnotdead Click here to Send P!nksnotdead a Private Message Find more posts by P!nksnotdead Add P!nksnotdead to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by janisj

I'm so happy about that

thanks for the info
here is a german thread you can post your info bout the german dates here
http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...threadid=149637

Old Post 04-05-2007 09:05 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
charl!e

07-07-2007 - TW Classic, Werchter, Belgium

damn i'm in italyy

Old Post 04-08-2007 04:02 PM
charl!e is offline Click Here to See the Profile for charl!e Click here to Send charl!e a Private Message Find more posts by charl!e Add charl!e to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sally_BadGirl
2nd Grammy Level

Hello !

Vote here please : http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...threadid=150016 !

Thanks,
S_BG

Old Post 04-12-2007 08:32 AM
Sally_BadGirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sally_BadGirl Click here to Send Sally_BadGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Sally_BadGirl Add Sally_BadGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrydiva1
MixTape Level

Just bought tickets for Sept 8,'07 for Tacoma Dome, WA w/ JT. I'll be happy and hammered before he even hits the stage!!!

Old Post 04-14-2007 04:09 AM
countrydiva1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrydiva1 Find more posts by countrydiva1 Add countrydiva1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Crazy P!NK Fan

quote:
Originally posted by countrydiva1
Just bought tickets for Sept 8,'07 for Tacoma Dome, WA w/ JT. I'll be happy and hammered before he even hits the stage!!!
Pink isnt touring with him then

Old Post 04-14-2007 07:01 AM
Crazy P!NK Fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crazy P!NK Fan Click here to Send Crazy P!NK Fan a Private Message Find more posts by Crazy P!NK Fan Add Crazy P!NK Fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrydiva1
MixTape Level

Please, say it isn't so! Who's opening then? She's gotta be there, man.

Old Post 04-14-2007 04:41 PM
countrydiva1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrydiva1 Find more posts by countrydiva1 Add countrydiva1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sally_BadGirl
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
Please, say it isn't so! Who's opening then? She's gotta be there, man.

How many cost a ticket in your country ?

Old Post 04-14-2007 04:46 PM
Sally_BadGirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sally_BadGirl Click here to Send Sally_BadGirl a Private Message Find more posts by Sally_BadGirl Add Sally_BadGirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
countrydiva1
MixTape Level

These were special auction tickets through Ticketmaster, but they were $170 each. These are in a roped off section right up to the stage w/ red carpet, a bar (that gets danced on by the performers!) w/ drink service and even seats at the bar. Seemed worth the money!

Old Post 04-15-2007 02:14 AM
Sally_BadGirl
2nd Grammy Level

quote:
These were special auction tickets through Ticketmaster, but they were $170 each. These are in a roped off section right up to the stage w/ red carpet, a bar (that gets danced on by the performers!) w/ drink service and even seats at the bar. Seemed worth the money!

Hi !
He he he thanks !

Old Post 04-15-2007 12:11 PM
nenestars
Underground Label Level

how much does the ticket cost for the live in rome?

Old Post 04-16-2007 04:54 PM
nenestars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nenestars Click here to Send nenestars a Private Message Find more posts by nenestars Add nenestars to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nenestars
Underground Label Level

S**t I come from a little island of the south of Italy(Sardinia) and everywhere she will sing is far form my country,I wanna see her..It's my dream to see her!sigh sigh!I hope I can go to rome in july..I hope so..

Old Post 04-16-2007 04:58 PM
nenestars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nenestars Click here to Send nenestars a Private Message Find more posts by nenestars Add nenestars to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Alex_xxx
Top 100 Charts Level

05-11-2006 - MEN Arena, Manchester, England

Old Post 05-18-2007 12:14 AM
Alex_xxx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alex_xxx Click here to Send Alex_xxx a Private Message Find more posts by Alex_xxx Add Alex_xxx to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote