Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > Your Picture with P!nk Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Pages (59): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
<3 Rafael
Triple Platinum Record Level

im so jealous!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-28-2006 04:02 PM
<3 Rafael is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3 Rafael Click here to Send <3 Rafael a Private Message Find more posts by <3 Rafael Add <3 Rafael to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tribefreak
Top 100 Charts Level

gonna skip school 2 times this year for her, so i hope i will be here too!!!

Now I just have to convince my parents

Old Post 07-28-2006 09:01 PM
tribefreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tribefreak Find more posts by tribefreak Add tribefreak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkstagirl

I so want one!!!!!

Old Post 07-28-2006 09:36 PM
pinkstagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstagirl Click here to Send pinkstagirl a Private Message Find more posts by pinkstagirl Add pinkstagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*claudia*
Platinum Level

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
Hott Hott pix !!!!!!!!!!

The last time, May '06 ....Im OVER smiling, soooo freakin happy hahaha

that one is so Fin cute.....awwwww

charlie urs is also cute....

Old Post 07-28-2006 10:03 PM
*claudia* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *claudia* Click here to Send *claudia* a Private Message Find more posts by *claudia* Add *claudia* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

quote:
Originally posted by *claudia*
that one is so Fin cute.....awwwww

charlie urs is also cute....

thanks the other one i have is the professional one the man took.. and her head is leaning more towards me and she's got a bigger smile.. however... his camera was too good and u can see all my wrinkles.. and it looks like i have lipstick stuck on my teeth *sighs!*

x

Old Post 07-29-2006 09:47 PM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Classy Missy
#1 Single Level

OMG you guys are so lucky id give anything to meet her!!!! hopefully one day!

Old Post 07-30-2006 12:34 AM
Classy Missy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Classy Missy Click here to Send Classy Missy a Private Message Find more posts by Classy Missy Add Classy Missy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NkG!Rl
Major Label Level

quote:
Originally posted by Classy Missy
OMG you guys are so lucky id give anything to meet her!!!! hopefully one day!

Same here. I got back from seeing her though about 1.5 hours ago. At least I got to see her, which is good enough for me. For now anyways. :]

Old Post 07-30-2006 07:29 AM
P!NkG!Rl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NkG!Rl Click here to Send P!NkG!Rl a Private Message Find more posts by P!NkG!Rl Add P!NkG!Rl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!nk Cuz
Banned

've never Saw her but now i will in october!!^^^^

Old Post 07-30-2006 08:57 AM
P!nk Cuz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!nk Cuz Click here to Send P!nk Cuz a Private Message Visit P!nk Cuz's homepage! Find more posts by P!nk Cuz Add P!nk Cuz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinknessLuver87
MixTape Level

Aww!
All you guyz pictures are so pretty with P!NK !
I hope I meet her someday!

Old Post 07-30-2006 03:41 PM
PinknessLuver87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinknessLuver87 Click here to Send PinknessLuver87 a Private Message Find more posts by PinknessLuver87 Add PinknessLuver87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Colby
Underground Label Level

mine

here

Attachment: 882018968_l.jpg
This has been downloaded 1868 time(s).

Old Post 07-30-2006 07:26 PM
Colby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Colby Click here to Send Colby a Private Message Visit Colby's homepage! Find more posts by Colby Add Colby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fannZla
Top 100 Charts Level

god damn you all you lucky little things...but U needn't worry as he wont damn thy to hard.....to jealous to be true...do you just stop her and ask her for a pic..?? and does she just say yes all the time??? I'm not sure I'd have the guts to do it even though I'm not a coward...but wow lucky dogs

Old Post 07-30-2006 11:20 PM
fannZla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fannZla Click here to Send fannZla a Private Message Find more posts by fannZla Add fannZla to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xxjust-myselfxX

quote:
Originally posted by *charli*
me and her lady...!!!! must've posted this sooooo many times by now!!!

x

I sooo love her jacket <3

Old Post 07-30-2006 11:23 PM
Xxjust-myselfxX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xxjust-myselfxX Click here to Send Xxjust-myselfxX a Private Message Find more posts by Xxjust-myselfxX Add Xxjust-myselfxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

quote:
Originally posted by Xxjust-myselfxX
I sooo love her jacket <3

it was awesome!!! but instead of sayign i loved it.. i said ' ur hair is really pretty!!!<' lol.... whereas in the week leading up to meeting her i was like, her hair looks crap curly!!!! lol...guess its different in person eh??

x

Old Post 07-30-2006 11:33 PM
*charli* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *charli* Click here to Send *charli* a Private Message Find more posts by *charli* Add *charli* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xxjust-myselfxX

quote:
Originally posted by *charli*
it was awesome!!! but instead of sayign i loved it.. i said ' ur hair is really pretty!!!<' lol.... whereas in the week leading up to meeting her i was like, her hair looks crap curly!!!! lol...guess its different in person eh??

x

haha.. I don't want to imagine.. I probably couldn't even say a word when she was right in front of me for hours... I think it's probably better to say ur hair is really pretty instead of just starring..

Old Post 07-30-2006 11:44 PM
Xxjust-myselfxX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xxjust-myselfxX Click here to Send Xxjust-myselfxX a Private Message Find more posts by Xxjust-myselfxX Add Xxjust-myselfxX to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*charli*

quote:
Originally posted by Xxjust-myselfxX
haha.. I don't want to imagine.. I probably couldn't even say a word when she was right in front of me for hours... I think it's probably better to say ur hair is really pretty instead of just starring..

lmao,, i took beta-blockers to make sure my heart beat couldn't go too high and it stops the symptoms of panic an dhad 2 massive goblets of wine to steady my nerves!!

x

Old Post 07-31-2006 12:01 AM