Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > All things P!nk > P!nk Pix > HaIr!?!
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joey<3'sP!nk;-)
Underground Label Level

Exclamation HaIr!?!

[/SIZE] wassup, y'all! Need ur help. Im looking to cut my hair; its boring n str8 (unlike myself), and want to do sumthing mo'hawk style, shaved and short, ....anyone got any pics or idea would be most welcome! thankx joey

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:03 PM
Joey<3'sP!nk;-) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joey<3'sP!nk;-) Click here to Send Joey<3'sP!nk;-) a Private Message Find more posts by Joey<3'sP!nk;-) Add Joey<3'sP!nk;-) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dolphins
Triple Platinum Record Level

I like this

Attachment: p!nk_face.jpg
This has been downloaded 291 time(s).

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:15 PM
Dolphins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dolphins Click here to Send Dolphins a Private Message Find more posts by Dolphins Add Dolphins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Joey<3'sP!nk;-)
Underground Label Level

yer thats fab was going to go with a block of colour down the mid. mayb longer at the back but the mo hawk style i love thx babes

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:22 PM
Joey<3'sP!nk;-) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joey<3'sP!nk;-) Click here to Send Joey<3'sP!nk;-) a Private Message Find more posts by Joey<3'sP!nk;-) Add Joey<3'sP!nk;-) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dolphins

quote:
Originally posted by Joey<3'sP!nk;-)
yer thats fab was going to go with a block of colour down the mid. mayb longer at the back but the mo hawk style i love thx babes

your welcome

another

Attachment: p!nk_claps.jpg
This has been downloaded 283 time(s).

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:24 PM
Dolphins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dolphins Click here to Send Dolphins a Private Message Find more posts by Dolphins Add Dolphins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dolphins

and another simular to the first <3

Attachment: p!nk_face2.jpg
This has been downloaded 269 time(s).

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:25 PM
Joey<3'sP!nk;-)
Underground Label Level

can i jus have her instead lol yer thats fab so hard to look for what u want in celeb mags etc. awesome!

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:26 PM
Dolphins

quote:
can i jus have her instead lol yer thats fab so hard to look for what u want in celeb mags etc. awesome!

I've got some more I think would you like me to post them?

Attachment: p!nk_cute2.jpg
This has been downloaded 264 time(s).

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:29 PM
Joey<3'sP!nk;-)
Underground Label Level

if u have tym that would be great thanks so much, got a great idea now ill post the finished article if my hair doesnt all fall out after lol anyhting u have is appriciated mwah

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:33 PM
Dolphins

quote:
if u have tym that would be great thanks so much, got a great idea now ill post the finished article if my hair doesnt all fall out after lol anyhting u have is appriciated mwah

ok

Attachment: p!nk_46.jpg
This has been downloaded 252 time(s).

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:41 PM
Dolphins

Attachment: pink1087.jpg
This has been downloaded 251 time(s).

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:42 PM
Dolphins

Attachment: wall3.jpg
This has been downloaded 248 time(s).

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:46 PM
Dolphins

you can sorta see it

Attachment: p!nk_3.jpg
This has been downloaded 244 time(s).

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:47 PM
Dolphins

<3

Attachment: pink1069.jpg
This has been downloaded 239 time(s).

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:47 PM
Joey<3'sP!nk;-)
Underground Label Level

yer im starting to like the length know what i want to achieve anyway just need a big bold colour striked through the mid. or sumthing any more u find will be useful top work bird!

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:52 PM
Dolphins

quote:
yer im starting to like the length know what i want to achieve anyway just need a big bold colour striked through the mid. or sumthing any more u find will be useful top work bird!

it's ok but i'm off now I might come back later

Old Post 09-16-2005 06:54 PM