Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Leave random messages for ppl...
Pages (19): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
p!nk_rox_ma_sox
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by pink_head(*)
I will wait for you my love

yay!!.... *skips off 2 get sleep so 2moz will come quicker... nd ill get 2 tlk 2 my love!!!* teehee... nite nite babes... dnt let the bed bugs bite... if they do then kick their a$$es!!! teehee chow... x x x x

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:29 AM
p!nk_rox_ma_sox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_rox_ma_sox Click here to Send p!nk_rox_ma_sox a Private Message Visit p!nk_rox_ma_sox's homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_rox_ma_sox Add p!nk_rox_ma_sox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_head(*)

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk_rox_ma_sox
yay!!.... *skips off 2 get sleep so 2moz will come quicker... nd ill get 2 tlk 2 my love!!!* teehee... nite nite babes... dnt let the bed bugs bite... if they do then kick their a$$es!!! teehee chow... x x x x
nitexxx

THIS IS NOT ME REPLYING TO YOU!!!

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:31 AM
pink_head(*) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_head(*) Click here to Send pink_head(*) a Private Message Visit pink_head(*)'s homepage! Find more posts by pink_head(*) Add pink_head(*) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nk_rox_ma_sox

quote:
Originally posted by pink_head(*)
nitexxx

THIS IS NOT ME REPLYING TO YOU!!!

hehhee.... ND THIS IS NOT ME REPLYING 2 U!!!! UR DREAMING!!! hahaha.... we spammed this thread gd nd propa didnt we my sxy spamming queen!? teehee

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:33 AM
p!nk_rox_ma_sox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nk_rox_ma_sox Click here to Send p!nk_rox_ma_sox a Private Message Visit p!nk_rox_ma_sox's homepage! Find more posts by p!nk_rox_ma_sox Add p!nk_rox_ma_sox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swiss crazy jaz

my message goes to... duygu!

hey babe... did u get my letter? i know i always ask u but its important hehe.. damn bulI$h!t.. anyway.. how are u? i hope ur fine? im really fine at the moment! i'll tell u later.. i hope to talk to u sooooooon.. because i miss u! *mwah* <3

Last edited by swiss crazy jaz on 01-08-2005 at 12:43 AM

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:33 AM
swiss crazy jaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swiss crazy jaz Click here to Send swiss crazy jaz a Private Message Find more posts by swiss crazy jaz Add swiss crazy jaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_head(*)

quote:
Originally posted by p!nk_rox_ma_sox
hehhee.... ND THIS IS NOT ME REPLYING 2 U!!!! UR DREAMING!!! hahaha.... we spammed this thread gd nd propa didnt we my sxy spamming queen!? teehee
Oh yes.......sorry ....*the spammers leave and take care of their buissness*

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:35 AM
pink_head(*) is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pink_head(*) Click here to Send pink_head(*) a Private Message Visit pink_head(*)'s homepage! Find more posts by pink_head(*) Add pink_head(*) to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jus lovin P!nk

quote:
Originally posted by swiss crazy jaz
my message goes to... duygu!

hey babe... did u get my letter? i know i always ask u but its important hehe.. damn bulI*****.. anyway.. how are u? i hope ur fine? im really fine at the moment! i'll tell u later.. i hope to talk to u sooooooon.. because i miss u! *mwah* <3

ur friend is hot

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:38 AM
Jus lovin P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jus lovin P!nk Click here to Send Jus lovin P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Jus lovin P!nk Add Jus lovin P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pink_head(*)

OK OK enough spam....but i am gonna leave a message for someone now....

Jen - You smelly bugger....... I am old and frail and now stand alone in the cold cold bin blowing wind waiting for your return......oh how i cry i cry i cry

Stop spamming Biiiiiihatch.........i never spam tut

Renj - here i am once again with my back against the wall........can you see me??? can you??? can yoooououuu???...........the answer im looking for is yes...and its so queer coz i know that you can never reply coz im on the internet so you cant be....darn *radio flyer voice* OH DARN!

aaaaah you ARE next to me NOW NOW NOW.....i dont wanna give this up i woooont........it wasnt enough...*stops reciteing GC*

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:42 AM
swiss crazy jaz

quote:
Originally posted by Jus lovin P!nk
ur friend is hot

duygu? claudia? nicole? *lol*

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:42 AM
swiss crazy jaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swiss crazy jaz Click here to Send swiss crazy jaz a Private Message Find more posts by swiss crazy jaz Add swiss crazy jaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jus lovin P!nk

quote:
duygu? claudia? nicole? *lol*

Duygu I think... is that Dorabern?

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:45 AM
Jus lovin P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jus lovin P!nk Click here to Send Jus lovin P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Jus lovin P!nk Add Jus lovin P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swiss crazy jaz

quote:
Duygu I think... is that Dorabern?

yeah!! she's really gorgeous!

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:46 AM
Jus lovin P!nk

quote:
yeah!! she's really gorgeous!

..totally... she gay?

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:47 AM
swiss crazy jaz

quote:
..totally... she gay?

she str8!

Old Post 01-08-2005 12:49 AM
insane_freak
Banned

I LOVE YOU ALL, EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE ME ON HERE

* And nope im not drunk hehe *

Old Post 01-08-2005 01:25 AM
insane_freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insane_freak Click here to Send insane_freak a Private Message Find more posts by insane_freak Add insane_freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:
Originally posted by insane_freak
I LOVE YOU ALL, EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE ME ON HERE

* And nope im not drunk hehe *

I LOVE YOU TOO

*is perhaps ever so slightly under the influence*

Old Post 01-08-2005 01:32 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jus lovin P!nk

quote:
she str8!

Shame

Old Post 01-08-2005 01:36 AM