Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Leave random messages for ppl...
Pages (19): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
insane_freak
Banned

Message to everyone : RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR

Message to ppl from the meet : Hot Meal Two Pound

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2005 01:37 AM
insane_freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insane_freak Click here to Send insane_freak a Private Message Find more posts by insane_freak Add insane_freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
insane_freak
Banned

This one to G : RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWR

Old Post 01-25-2005 01:41 AM
insane_freak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for insane_freak Click here to Send insane_freak a Private Message Find more posts by insane_freak Add insane_freak to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rumblmonkey
Banned

Let's go get a beer, then drive around and yell rude things to ppl in the street.

Old Post 01-25-2005 01:59 AM
rumblmonkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rumblmonkey Click here to Send rumblmonkey a Private Message Visit rumblmonkey's homepage! Find more posts by rumblmonkey Add rumblmonkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CackWench
Triple Platinum Record Level

I'm sorry for telling you I hate you.. I really do wanna f--- you with a candle til the light goes out.

Old Post 01-25-2005 02:04 AM
CackWench is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CackWench Click here to Send CackWench a Private Message Find more posts by CackWench Add CackWench to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CackWench
I'm sorry for telling you I hate you.. I really do wanna f--- you with a candle til the light goes out.

lmfao!!
ok then dude!
il bring the truck

Old Post 01-25-2005 02:53 AM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Taboo
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by alec
lmfao!!
ok then dude!
il bring the truck

haha..

Old Post 01-25-2005 02:58 AM
Taboo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Taboo Click here to Send Taboo a Private Message Find more posts by Taboo Add Taboo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CackWench

quote:
Originally posted by rumblmonkey
Let's go get a beer, then drive around and yell rude things to ppl in the street.

I wanna come!

Old Post 01-25-2005 03:05 AM
CackWench is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CackWench Click here to Send CackWench a Private Message Find more posts by CackWench Add CackWench to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swiss crazy jaz

hey julia! i wish u a great tuesday morning.. i hope ur fine?! im here.. at work and if i watch through my window everything is white.. its snowing so much here!! awww i'm going to snowboard on sunday.. 4 days.. im sooooooo happy! yeah but well.. first it has to be weekend *lol*! ok.. i'll shut up now! love u <3 *mwah*

Old Post 01-25-2005 09:20 AM
swiss crazy jaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swiss crazy jaz Click here to Send swiss crazy jaz a Private Message Find more posts by swiss crazy jaz Add swiss crazy jaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
live backwards
Banned

i miss you yag yob <3

Old Post 01-25-2005 09:55 AM
live backwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for live backwards Click here to Send live backwards a Private Message Find more posts by live backwards Add live backwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Julia_08

quote:
Originally posted by swiss crazy jaz
hey julia! i wish u a great tuesday morning.. i hope ur fine?! im here.. at work and if i watch through my window everything is white.. its snowing so much here!! awww i'm going to snowboard on sunday.. 4 days.. im sooooooo happy! yeah but well.. first it has to be weekend *lol*! ok.. i'll shut up now! love u <3 *mwah*
coollllllllllllllllllll
im not going snoboarding.. its too cold here... and i would die so..... yeah im ok...i hope ur having fun at ur place..and everything is ok

Old Post 01-25-2005 02:59 PM
Julia_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julia_08 Click here to Send Julia_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Julia_08 Add Julia_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by Julia_08
coollllllllllllllllllll
im not going snoboarding.. its too cold here... and i would die so..... yeah im ok...i hope ur having fun at ur place..and everything is ok

Talkk to you soon, Julia. Try to stay warm.

Last edited by AliciaMPinkfan on 01-25-2005 at 03:05 PM

Old Post 01-25-2005 03:03 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Julia_08

quote:
Originally posted by AliciaMPinkfan
Talkk to you soon, Julia.
ur leaving?

Old Post 01-25-2005 03:04 PM
Julia_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julia_08 Click here to Send Julia_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Julia_08 Add Julia_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AliciaMPinkfan

quote:
Originally posted by Julia_08
ur leaving?

Yeah, bbs.

Btw, Did you miss the other part? lol

Old Post 01-25-2005 03:13 PM
AliciaMPinkfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AliciaMPinkfan Click here to Send AliciaMPinkfan a Private Message Visit AliciaMPinkfan's homepage! Find more posts by AliciaMPinkfan Add AliciaMPinkfan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Julia_08

quote:
Originally posted by AliciaMPinkfan
Yeah, bbs.

Btw, Did you miss the other part? lol

YES

Old Post 01-25-2005 03:18 PM

mine is to secret eyes - zach - r ur rents home - lol

Old Post 01-25-2005 03:23 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote