Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Leave random messages for ppl...
Pages (19): « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
swiss crazy jaz
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by pinkstagirl
You can love too if you want, we'll let ya!!!

but i want a person who loves me too *lol*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-23-2005 10:25 PM
swiss crazy jaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swiss crazy jaz Click here to Send swiss crazy jaz a Private Message Find more posts by swiss crazy jaz Add swiss crazy jaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkstagirl

Im sure we can find ya someone.

Old Post 01-23-2005 10:27 PM
pinkstagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstagirl Click here to Send pinkstagirl a Private Message Find more posts by pinkstagirl Add pinkstagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jus lovin P!nk

Jaz thanks for the chats, u make feel much better about things.

Old Post 01-23-2005 10:28 PM
Jus lovin P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jus lovin P!nk Click here to Send Jus lovin P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Jus lovin P!nk Add Jus lovin P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PinkEssy
Banned

Martin, Kim, Anita, Cin, Chris, Mirux, Tajah, Sam, Angelique, Eline, Danielle, An, Muff, Mimi, you're all Wonderful friends

Old Post 01-23-2005 10:30 PM
PinkEssy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PinkEssy Click here to Send PinkEssy a Private Message Find more posts by PinkEssy Add PinkEssy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swiss crazy jaz

quote:
Originally posted by Jus lovin P!nk
Jaz thanks for the chats, u make feel much better about things.

awww you're welcome i love to talk to u and i have to thank u too because u make me feel better when i'm down and yea.. *hugs*

Old Post 01-23-2005 10:31 PM
swiss crazy jaz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swiss crazy jaz Click here to Send swiss crazy jaz a Private Message Find more posts by swiss crazy jaz Add swiss crazy jaz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adDiKtiOn
Banned

dani .. hmm i think we shud get married on the beach .. and of course elvis will be the ring bearer.. then we can move to l.a.

Old Post 01-23-2005 10:33 PM
adDiKtiOn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adDiKtiOn Click here to Send adDiKtiOn a Private Message Find more posts by adDiKtiOn Add adDiKtiOn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkstagirl

Sorry jus lovin pink, I finally found someone who's older than me, I was beginning to think I was the oldest.

Old Post 01-23-2005 10:34 PM
pinkstagirl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkstagirl Click here to Send pinkstagirl a Private Message Find more posts by pinkstagirl Add pinkstagirl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swiss crazy jaz

quote:
Sorry jus lovin pink, I finally found someone who's older than me, I was beginning to think I was the oldest.

it doesn't matter how old u are.. its just important how old u feel..

Old Post 01-23-2005 10:35 PM
Jus lovin P!nk

quote:
Was that meant for me? Do I know u?

Old Post 01-23-2005 10:36 PM
Jus lovin P!nk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jus lovin P!nk Click here to Send Jus lovin P!nk a Private Message Find more posts by Jus lovin P!nk Add Jus lovin P!nk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkstagirl

quote:
Was that meant for me? Do I know u?

No you don't know me, im a little new. Just thought I would say HI.

Sorry for buttin in. Cheers

Old Post 01-23-2005 10:37 PM
Jus lovin P!nk

quote:
No you don't know me, im a little new. Just thought I would say HI.

Sorry for buttin in. Cheers

No worries.. welcome to the board. How old r u then?

Old Post 01-23-2005 10:42 PM
pinkstagirl

quote:
No worries.. welcome to the board. How old r u then?

Thanks for the welcome. Im 25 thanks.

Old Post 01-23-2005 10:43 PM
Julia_08

quote:
Originally posted by swiss crazy jaz
but i want a person who loves me too *lol*

well i love u...... :S ok nevermind..

PFFFFF

A: salut...ša va madame? quoi tu fais de bon, en tout cas, je voullais juste te dire un petit bonjourrrrrrrrrrr...! J't'aime fort!

Ann:Kak dela?Chto s toboi?(bah dunno if this thing can mean like..whats new... what ur doing..) oh well i suck..in russian

Lena: where the hell are ya.. i miss you geez ok u dont care..FINE

Old Post 01-24-2005 04:48 AM
Julia_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julia_08 Click here to Send Julia_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Julia_08 Add Julia_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mirux

quote:
Originally posted by Julia_08
well i love u...... :S ok nevermind..

PFFFFF

A: salut...ša va madame? quoi tu fais de bon, en tout cas, je voullais juste te dire un petit bonjourrrrrrrrrrr...! J't'aime fort!

Ann:Kak dela?Chto s toboi?(bah dunno if this thing can mean like..whats new... what ur doing..) oh well i suck..in russian

Lena: where the hell are ya.. i miss you geez ok u dont care..FINE

Im HERE ca va merci et toi? Bein aujourdhui jai tourner un video clip :| pis c ca toi? whats new?

Old Post 01-24-2005 04:50 AM
Mirux is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mirux Click here to Send Mirux a Private Message Visit Mirux's homepage! Find more posts by Mirux Add Mirux to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Julia_08

nothing..damn boring here....cold like HELL.. and bah im tired..... sad.....
hey si le video passe a la tv ou whatever dis le moi ok!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 01-24-2005 04:54 AM
Julia_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julia_08 Click here to Send Julia_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Julia_08 Add Julia_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote