Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > girls kissing girls Thread Rating: 14 votes, 3.71 average.
Pages (34): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 32 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
deathhouse
Double Platinum

quote:
Originally posted by crazyofp!nk
i can translate that for u if u are stupid and didnt understand u are most die like saddam because this web didnt need some one like u to be here so go out

*reports*

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-30-2006 06:38 PM
deathhouse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deathhouse Find more posts by deathhouse Add deathhouse to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
i'm here cuz ilove this singer and i didnt need to lose my time with ppl like u so leave me alone.

you need to be quiet.

Old Post 12-30-2006 07:05 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CardiganLovah*
Banned

quote:
i can translate that for u if u are stupid and didnt understand u are most die like saddam because this web didnt need some one like u to be here so go out

come again?

Old Post 12-30-2006 07:11 PM
*CardiganLovah* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CardiganLovah* Click here to Send *CardiganLovah* a Private Message Find more posts by *CardiganLovah* Add *CardiganLovah* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sheeha
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by *CardiganLovah*
come again?

that homophobic person was saying that some people on here should die like sadam

and that and it hates lesbians

and it tells you to go out

Old Post 12-30-2006 07:32 PM
sheeha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sheeha Click here to Send sheeha a Private Message Find more posts by sheeha Add sheeha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
*CardiganLovah*
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by sheeha

omg thanks for telling me

i had no idea what it was saying

Old Post 12-30-2006 07:38 PM
*CardiganLovah* is offline Click Here to See the Profile for *CardiganLovah* Click here to Send *CardiganLovah* a Private Message Find more posts by *CardiganLovah* Add *CardiganLovah* to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kesha
#1 Single Level

message for crazyofp!nk, I'd like to direct you to this link

http://pink.shread.net/forum/showth...p;threadid=1280

and then on a personal note say how dare you say that lesbians will hang like Saddam, how dare you come into a thread you so obviously knew you wouldn't share the opinions and say such a thing, the great thing about t his messageboard is the fact that its accepts people regardless of their nationality, sex, sexual preference, religion to name but a few, and its small minded people like you who bring down the tone of the message board... if you do sign up again, I strongly advise you to think about your actions and words before posting them

Last edited by Kesha on 12-31-2006 at 03:38 PM

Old Post 12-31-2006 03:30 PM
Kesha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kesha Click here to Send Kesha a Private Message Visit Kesha's homepage! Find more posts by Kesha Add Kesha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
missundaztood

quote:
Originally posted by Kesha
and then on a personal note say how dare you say that lesbians will hang like Saddam, how dare you come into a thread you so obviously knew you wouldn't share the opinions and say such a thing, the great thing about t his messageboard is the fact that its accepts people regardless of their nationality, sex, sexual preference, religion to name but a few, and its small minded people like you who bring down the tone of the message board... if you do sign up again, I strongly advise you to think about your actions and words before posting them

well said!

the link needs fixing though btw : )

Old Post 12-31-2006 03:35 PM
missundaztood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for missundaztood Click here to Send missundaztood a Private Message Find more posts by missundaztood Add missundaztood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kesha
#1 Single Level

thanks for the heads up...link is all sorted.

Old Post 12-31-2006 03:38 PM
Kesha is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kesha Click here to Send Kesha a Private Message Visit Kesha's homepage! Find more posts by Kesha Add Kesha to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jukpi
Underground Label Level

http://img80.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pa210510jpgactionembeddkc6.jpg

Last edited by jukpi on 01-03-2007 at 11:44 AM

Old Post 01-03-2007 11:40 AM
jukpi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jukpi Click here to Send jukpi a Private Message Find more posts by jukpi Add jukpi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aRiNaH

I was searching for the new version of this thread...i found this instead!

oh wat the hell!

Old Post 04-21-2008 10:38 PM
aRiNaH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aRiNaH Click here to Send aRiNaH a Private Message Find more posts by aRiNaH Add aRiNaH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesus Christ
Platinum Level

Homosexuality is a sin!!

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
~Jesus

Attachment: lilies21.jpg
This has been downloaded 121 time(s).

Old Post 04-21-2008 10:55 PM
Jesus Christ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesus Christ Click here to Send Jesus Christ a Private Message Find more posts by Jesus Christ Add Jesus Christ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
freakunleashed
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Homosexuality is a sin!!

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
~Jesus

dude. You freak me out. You sound like my french teacher. And that's really not nice.

Old Post 04-21-2008 10:59 PM
freakunleashed is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freakunleashed Click here to Send freakunleashed a Private Message Find more posts by freakunleashed Add freakunleashed to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aRiNaH

With all due respect jesus christ...people can believe or do whatever they want..

"the great thing about this messageboard is the fact that its accepts people regardless of their nationality, sex, sexual preference, religion to name but a few, and I strongly advise "people" to think about your actions and words before posting them"

~kesha [The Mod]

Old Post 04-21-2008 11:01 PM
aRiNaH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aRiNaH Click here to Send aRiNaH a Private Message Find more posts by aRiNaH Add aRiNaH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Faith in Buffy
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Homosexuality is a sin!!

~Jesus

lol. u crack me up jesus. keep doin wot ur doin

any1 wanna get their sin on?

Old Post 04-22-2008 12:01 AM
Faith in Buffy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Faith in Buffy Click here to Send Faith in Buffy a Private Message Find more posts by Faith in Buffy Add Faith in Buffy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cranium2
#1 Single Level

hahaha good old times ah!

Old Post 04-22-2008 12:02 AM
Cranium2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cranium2 Find more posts by Cranium2 Add Cranium2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote