Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Signatures in Posts
Pages (13): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Vanyel
Unfair! I can't access the page you link to.

I didn't express my opinion about you, I asked if you don't feel strange about it... It's not the same

Sorry wrong link...

scroll to 12th post down

my point being, your siggy doesnt have to be between 2-4 lines, it can be longer, but theres longer and theres LONG!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2004 02:15 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vanyel
World Tour Level

I see, you prove your point.

That makes the first post in this thread a bit confusing though..

Old Post 09-24-2004 02:19 PM
Vanyel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vanyel Click here to Send Vanyel a Private Message Find more posts by Vanyel Add Vanyel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Vanyel
I see, you prove your point.

That makes the first post in this thread a bit confusing though..

I know...netjunkie was pointing out Alex's guidelines...but we sorta adapted them and netjunkie hasnt been back to comment since

Old Post 09-24-2004 02:20 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Celine

The rules are VERY confusing on this site... Almost makes the mods hipocrit..

I deffinatly thing ALL mods & Admin should be online at the same time some day & maybe have an MSN convo or use a thread just for you guys.. Deffinatly something that needs to be worked on in the future.

Old Post 09-24-2004 02:23 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Celine4Daniel
The rules are VERY confusing on this site... Almost makes the mods hipocrit..

I deffinatly thing ALL mods & Admin should be online at the same time some day & maybe have an MSN convo or use a thread just for you guys.. Deffinatly something that needs to be worked on in the future.

Too much lack of communication!!
Damn shame too

Old Post 09-24-2004 02:32 PM
Celine

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
Too much lack of communication!!
Damn shame too

Way too much lack of communication. Needs to be sorted dude. The rules in the FAQ's I personally think are crap.. Maybe I shall PM Yngwie & Alex & then the mods to see if anything can be done or contact Alex on the FMTX site..

Old Post 09-24-2004 02:38 PM
Celine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Celine Click here to Send Celine a Private Message Find more posts by Celine Add Celine to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Celine4Daniel
Way too much lack of communication. Needs to be sorted dude. The rules in the FAQ's I personally think are crap.. Maybe I shall PM Yngwie & Alex & then the mods to see if anything can be done or contact Alex on the FMTX site..

Ive just contacted Alex about it all actually...but feel free to give her your opinion

Old Post 09-24-2004 02:50 PM
Celine

quote:
Ive just contacted Alex about it all actually...but feel free to give her your opinion

& I will do that - When I get back from work lol !!

Old Post 09-24-2004 02:55 PM
Julia_08
Triple Platinum Record Level

hahahhahaah look the sign of Hottie...!
hahahahahahahahaahha

Old Post 09-24-2004 06:49 PM
Julia_08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Julia_08 Click here to Send Julia_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Julia_08 Add Julia_08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
supernova

is mine too long? i just editted a lot...lol...but if it's too long tell me please..

Old Post 09-24-2004 08:53 PM
supernova is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supernova Click here to Send supernova a Private Message Find more posts by supernova Add supernova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
netjunkie
Platinum Level

quote:
I know...netjunkie was pointing out Alex's guidelines...but we sorta adapted them and netjunkie hasnt been back to comment since

I personally do not care how long a sig is. But I recieved several pm's from other forum memebrs says that some sigs are terriblly long. That is why, I made this thread.

Old Post 09-24-2004 09:16 PM
netjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for netjunkie Click here to Send netjunkie a Private Message Visit netjunkie's homepage! Find more posts by netjunkie Add netjunkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by netjunkie
I personally do not care how long a sig is. But I recieved several pm's from other forum memebrs says that some sigs are terriblly long. That is why, I made this thread.

Okkkaaayyy then

Old Post 09-24-2004 09:24 PM
supernova

*raises hand* ive got a question...i want my sig to be in smaller letters..like size 1...but i dont know how to make something small and in colored at thesame time? please help...

Old Post 09-24-2004 09:26 PM
supernova is offline Click Here to See the Profile for supernova Click here to Send supernova a Private Message Find more posts by supernova Add supernova to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

quote:
Originally posted by supernova
*raises hand* ive got a question...i want my sig to be in smaller letters..like size 1...but i dont know how to make something small and in colored at thesame time? please help...

U just gotta put [ SIZE = 1 ] before what U already have and then [ / SIZE ] after it!!
but with no gaps!

Old Post 09-24-2004 09:35 PM
netjunkie
Platinum Level

quote:
Okkkaaayyy then

Let me clarify. Just because I personally do not care about how long a sig is, does not mean Im gonna let everyone slack.

Compromise is the key idea. If you have a long sig, and want to keep it, the try making it font size smaller.

Am I making sense?

Old Post 09-24-2004 09:43 PM
netjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for netjunkie Click here to Send netjunkie a Private Message Visit netjunkie's homepage! Find more posts by netjunkie Add netjunkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote