Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Signatures in Posts
Pages (13): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

i want a colourful sig but i dnt have the paitence to make one lol.

i think devoted_p!nk's is wiked.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-21-2004 03:54 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AngryKid
Triple Platinum Record Level

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
i want a colourful sig but i dnt have the paitence to make one lol.

i think devoted_p!nk's is wiked.

lmao yeah siggies can be annoying. but well with my username I'm refering to a cartoon and I feel like i should point that out to everyone.

Old Post 09-21-2004 04:01 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NKinside

I changed mine now....

Old Post 09-21-2004 04:02 PM
P!NKinside is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NKinside Click here to Send P!NKinside a Private Message Find more posts by P!NKinside Add P!NKinside to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kat_british_ho
In Detox Level

oh there are 2 threads thats why I got confused..

Old Post 09-21-2004 04:04 PM
Kat_british_ho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kat_british_ho Click here to Send Kat_british_ho a Private Message Find more posts by Kat_british_ho Add Kat_british_ho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Diesel
Top 100 Charts Level

quote:
Originally posted by Moan Alecia
Most people sigs are great...defo worth reading, U learn so much about the person from it hahaha...

I just turned the option to see sigs on again, but I only see A LOT OF quotes and lyrics from Pink and other artists. I doubt if that tells me a lot about the person... I rather hear what people have to say for themselves, instead of reading how good they can quote this or that artist.

So, no sigs for me! I'll just go on reading people's posts and block out the stuff I don't want to read anyway.

Old Post 09-21-2004 04:15 PM
Diesel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Diesel Click here to Send Diesel a Private Message Find more posts by Diesel Add Diesel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
life'sfun
Banned

is mine too long now?

Old Post 09-21-2004 04:41 PM
life'sfun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for life'sfun Click here to Send life'sfun a Private Message Find more posts by life'sfun Add life'sfun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

i'll have to check out some sig maker website

Old Post 09-21-2004 04:43 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dóri

hope its ok now, if i should cut more just tell me!

Old Post 09-21-2004 04:47 PM
dóri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dóri Click here to Send dóri a Private Message Find more posts by dóri Add dóri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
life'sfun
Banned

i miss ma old one...

Old Post 09-21-2004 04:51 PM
life'sfun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for life'sfun Click here to Send life'sfun a Private Message Find more posts by life'sfun Add life'sfun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Discobal
#1 Video and Single Level

How can you turn of the sigs?

Old Post 09-21-2004 05:02 PM
Discobal is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Discobal Click here to Send Discobal a Private Message Find more posts by Discobal Add Discobal to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vanyel
World Tour Level

Is this a OMG how can you do that or a Help I want that too?
In the latter case: Go to settings:edit options. There's an option to turn them off in that screen

Old Post 09-21-2004 05:19 PM
Vanyel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vanyel Click here to Send Vanyel a Private Message Find more posts by Vanyel Add Vanyel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Moan Alecia
Ultra P!nk Forum Admin

In the past Alex was happy with around 4 lines....us mods have allowed around 10-15 more recently, but now people are just taking the micky with entire songs in there siggys...so if your siggy is more than 15 lines and/or in huge font with loadsa gaps ...please condense it/shorten it, the alternative is no sigs at all!!

Karen x

Last edited by Moan Alecia on 09-24-2004 at 01:58 PM

Old Post 09-21-2004 05:19 PM
Moan Alecia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Moan Alecia Click here to Send Moan Alecia a Private Message Visit Moan Alecia's homepage! Find more posts by Moan Alecia Add Moan Alecia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
life'sfun
Banned

quote:
In the past Alex was happy with around 4 lines....us mods have allowed aroujnd 10-15 more recently, but now people are just taking the micky with entire songs in there siggys...so if your siggy is more than 15 lines and/or in huge font with loadsa gaps ...please condense it/shorten it, the alternative is no sigs at all!!

Karen x

ok karen
ur da boss lol

Old Post 09-21-2004 05:20 PM
AngryKid

quote:
Originally posted by life'sfun
ok karen
ur da boss lol

lmao...think Lucy said it already, tho

Old Post 09-21-2004 05:27 PM
AngryKid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryKid Click here to Send AngryKid a Private Message Visit AngryKid's homepage! Find more posts by AngryKid Add AngryKid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kat_british_ho
In Detox Level

quote:
In the past Alex was happy with around 4 lines....us mods have allowed aroujnd 10-15 more recently, but now people are just taking the micky with entire songs in there siggys...so if your siggy is more than 15 lines and/or in huge font with loadsa gaps ...please condense it/shorten it, the alternative is no sigs at all!!

Karen x

To be honest I was actually taking the pee haha with my sig..I do appoigise cuz I was bored n it was long i do admit..*hits self*

Old Post 09-21-2004 05:29 PM
Kat_british_ho is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kat_british_ho Click here to Send Kat_british_ho a Private Message Find more posts by Kat_british_ho Add Kat_british_ho to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote