Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Signatures in Posts
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ilovepink4eva
Triple Platinum Record Level

2 lines? whoa. ok i'll try xxxx

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2005 12:49 PM
ilovepink4eva is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ilovepink4eva Click here to Send ilovepink4eva a Private Message Visit ilovepink4eva's homepage! Find more posts by ilovepink4eva Add ilovepink4eva to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ElvisOnLSD
Banned

mine is 2.. well, almost.

Old Post 02-25-2005 12:59 PM
ElvisOnLSD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ElvisOnLSD Click here to Send ElvisOnLSD a Private Message Visit ElvisOnLSD's homepage! Find more posts by ElvisOnLSD Add ElvisOnLSD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Salad_Tosser
Platinum Level

I don't have a sig.

Old Post 02-25-2005 01:10 PM
Salad_Tosser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Salad_Tosser Find more posts by Salad_Tosser Add Salad_Tosser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
life'sfun
Banned

well my sigs short

Old Post 02-25-2005 03:34 PM
life'sfun is offline Click Here to See the Profile for life'sfun Click here to Send life'sfun a Private Message Find more posts by life'sfun Add life'sfun to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mimihīps

lalala
dont look at my sig...

Old Post 02-25-2005 03:35 PM
mimihīps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mimihīps Click here to Send mimihīps a Private Message Find more posts by mimihīps Add mimihīps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kathy~trydis

quote:
Originally posted by insane_freak
mine is small again lol, happy now you buggers lmao

really?

Old Post 02-25-2005 04:39 PM
kathy~trydis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kathy~trydis Click here to Send kathy~trydis a Private Message Find more posts by kathy~trydis Add kathy~trydis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
karma b*tch

oopsie!
it took the whole day.......i won't change my sig.!

Old Post 06-23-2005 06:10 AM
karma b*tch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for karma b*tch Click here to Send karma b*tch a Private Message Visit karma b*tch's homepage! Find more posts by karma b*tch Add karma b*tch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adDiKtiOn
Banned

you dont need half that stuff in there

Old Post 06-23-2005 06:17 AM
adDiKtiOn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for adDiKtiOn Click here to Send adDiKtiOn a Private Message Find more posts by adDiKtiOn Add adDiKtiOn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nightwish

2 lines...*sniff*

Old Post 06-23-2005 11:31 AM
Nightwish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nightwish Click here to Send Nightwish a Private Message Visit Nightwish's homepage! Find more posts by Nightwish Add Nightwish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nightwish

quote:
Originally posted by Nightwish
2 lines...*sniff*

Mine is not too long...*hah*

Old Post 06-23-2005 11:37 AM
Nightwish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nightwish Click here to Send Nightwish a Private Message Visit Nightwish's homepage! Find more posts by Nightwish Add Nightwish to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nightwish

Re: Signatures in Posts

quote:
Originally posted by netjunkie
This was from Secret Agent awhile back:

Signatures in Posts

Please reduce your signatures in your profile to one or two sentences MAX and 2 lines MAX. The space is getting abused by sigs, which load every time you make a post. People are using them as soap boxes and it not only bogs down the board but takes up a lot of load time for people who post a lot. Please reduce excessive signatures to within those guidelines or we will have to disable that feature, which I don't want to do.

Please, anyone with huge Sigs, make them smaller. There is NO need to write a book.

Thank you,
Netjunkie

2 lines is VERY short...10 lines vihth a amall font should be okay,....

Old Post 06-23-2005 11:43 AM
last2no
Banned

i dont see what everyone's complaining about i mean what are they there for anyways ??

i'd happily get rid of all of mine

Old Post 06-23-2005 12:51 PM
last2no is offline Click Here to See the Profile for last2no Click here to Send last2no a Private Message Visit last2no's homepage! Find more posts by last2no Add last2no to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

Imagine if admins disabled sigs

Old Post 06-24-2005 09:06 AM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nooneanymore

2 senteces?? I really do think that some people have got a TOO big sig but ... 2 sentences?? I don't get it..

Old Post 06-30-2005 11:31 AM
nooneanymore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nooneanymore Click here to Send nooneanymore a Private Message Find more posts by nooneanymore Add nooneanymore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p!nnky

quote:
Originally posted by P!nkfan#1
I think mine is pretty much okay

and I mean...if there wasn't allowed more than two lines...then the options should be like that too, when you write your signature, there should be a limit where there isn't possible to write anymore...get me?

yes, just like in where you write your location. its a good idea to set a limit for signatures' length too.

oh, and mine isnt very long, i hope

Old Post 06-30-2005 12:36 PM
p!nnky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p!nnky Click here to Send p!nnky a Private Message Find more posts by p!nnky Add p!nnky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote