Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Signatures in Posts
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
netjunkie
Platinum Level

Signatures in Posts

This was from Secret Agent awhile back:

Signatures in Posts

Please reduce your signatures in your profile to one or two sentences MAX and 2 lines MAX. The space is getting abused by sigs, which load every time you make a post. People are using them as soap boxes and it not only bogs down the board but takes up a lot of load time for people who post a lot. Please reduce excessive signatures to within those guidelines or we will have to disable that feature, which I don't want to do.

Please, anyone with huge Sigs, make them smaller. There is NO need to write a book.

Thank you,
Netjunkie

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2004 08:37 PM
netjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for netjunkie Click here to Send netjunkie a Private Message Visit netjunkie's homepage! Find more posts by netjunkie Add netjunkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
netjunkie
Platinum Level

Signatures in Posts

Signatures in Posts

Please reduce your signatures in your profile to one or two sentences MAX and 2 lines MAX. The space is getting abused by sigs, which load every time you make a post. People are using them as soap boxes and it not only bogs down the board but takes up a lot of load time for people who post a lot. Please reduce excessive signatures to within those guidelines or we will have to disable that feature, which I don't want to do.

Please, anyone with huge Sigs, make them smaller. There is NO need to write a book.

Thank you,
Netjunkie

Old Post 09-20-2004 08:38 PM
netjunkie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for netjunkie Click here to Send netjunkie a Private Message Visit netjunkie's homepage! Find more posts by netjunkie Add netjunkie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ciara pinky cad
Banned

2 lines?!!!!!

Old Post 09-20-2004 08:47 PM
Ciara pinky cad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ciara pinky cad Click here to Send Ciara pinky cad a Private Message Visit Ciara pinky cad's homepage! Find more posts by Ciara pinky cad Add Ciara pinky cad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ElvisOnLSD
Banned

Re: Signatures in Posts

quote:
Originally posted by netjunkie

Signatures in Posts

Thank you,
Netjunkie

im all for small sigs, but 2 lines is a bit ridic.

Old Post 09-20-2004 08:54 PM
ElvisOnLSD is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ElvisOnLSD Click here to Send ElvisOnLSD a Private Message Visit ElvisOnLSD's homepage! Find more posts by ElvisOnLSD Add ElvisOnLSD to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FaithxKeira
Triple Platinum Record Level

Mine is only 2 lines, so I'm alright but is this really necessary?

They don't make the page take longer to load or anything cause they aren't images, right?

Old Post 09-20-2004 08:57 PM
FaithxKeira is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FaithxKeira Click here to Send FaithxKeira a Private Message Find more posts by FaithxKeira Add FaithxKeira to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!nn

Finally!!!

Thanx for pointing it out Lucy It's gotten quite annoying recently with the loooong signatures certain ppl have

Old Post 09-20-2004 08:58 PM
L!nn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!nn Click here to Send L!nn a Private Message Find more posts by L!nn Add L!nn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ciara pinky cad
Banned

Re: Re: Signatures in Posts

quote:
Originally posted by ElvisOnLSD
im all for small sigs, but 2 lines is a bit ridic.

yeah i know i mean i was thinking morew along the lines of a 5 line max eh? but 2 holey crap

Old Post 09-20-2004 08:59 PM
Ciara pinky cad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ciara pinky cad Click here to Send Ciara pinky cad a Private Message Visit Ciara pinky cad's homepage! Find more posts by Ciara pinky cad Add Ciara pinky cad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!nn

quote:
Originally posted by FaithxKeira

They don't make the page take longer to load or anything cause they aren't images, right?

It's just hella annoying! If one person with a long signature posts a lot on one thread, u get kinda sick of seeing the same signature cover ur screen though half of the thread!

..well, I think so anyway..

Old Post 09-20-2004 09:00 PM
L!nn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for L!nn Click here to Send L!nn a Private Message Find more posts by L!nn Add L!nn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P.I.N.K.-LUVu

quote:
Originally posted by FaithxKeira

*agrees*

2 lines?!?

Old Post 09-20-2004 09:00 PM
P.I.N.K.-LUVu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P.I.N.K.-LUVu Click here to Send P.I.N.K.-LUVu a Private Message Find more posts by P.I.N.K.-LUVu Add P.I.N.K.-LUVu to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN

*fixed her siggy*

Old Post 09-20-2004 09:02 PM
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Click here to Send P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Add P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!nn

quote:
Originally posted by P.I.N.K.-LUVu
*agrees*

2 lines?!?

...in another thread (a good while ago) Alex said 4 lines max. I think that's alright

Old Post 09-20-2004 09:02 PM
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN

quote:
Originally posted by L!nn
...in another thread (a good while ago) Alex said 4 lines max. I think that's alright

She has more than 4 lines tho ..

Old Post 09-20-2004 09:03 PM
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Click here to Send P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Add P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
L!nn

quote:
Originally posted by P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN
She has more than 4 lines tho ..

I think >>4 lines<< is acceptable

Old Post 09-20-2004 09:04 PM
netjunkie
Platinum Level

if the sig is small, it can be longer. Almost everyone fine.

Old Post 09-20-2004 09:05 PM
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN

quote:
Originally posted by L!nn
I think >>4 lines<< is acceptable

More Reading MLAO

Old Post 09-20-2004 09:05 PM