Home | Settings | Register | Calendar | Members | FAQ | Search | P!nksPage.com

The official P!nk forums The official P!nk forums > On The Inside... > Discussion Forum > Levels
More Levels?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yeah 31 77.50%
Naah 9 22.50%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN
Triple Platinum Record Level

Post Levels

Do ya think there should be more after, Triple Platnium Level?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-20-2004 07:34 PM
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Click here to Send P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Add P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkfanuk

yer i think there should b like "hollywood walk of fame" or something..

Old Post 09-20-2004 07:37 PM
pinkfanuk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkfanuk Click here to Send pinkfanuk a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfanuk Add pinkfanuk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dorabern

Yeaaaaa

Old Post 09-20-2004 07:37 PM
dorabern is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dorabern Click here to Send dorabern a Private Message Find more posts by dorabern Add dorabern to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN

quote:
Originally posted by pinkfanuk
yer i think there should b like "hollywood walk of fame" or something..
Fab idea

Old Post 09-20-2004 07:42 PM
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Click here to Send P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN a Private Message Find more posts by P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN Add P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

i personally think they should be.

but when i asked yngwie he said that no more would be put in place sinse he thinks there is enugh.

Old Post 09-20-2004 07:43 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN

quote:
Originally posted by ~*CRAZY*~
i personally think they should be.

but when i asked yngwie he said that no more would be put in place sinse he thinks there is enugh.

oh poo

Old Post 09-20-2004 07:47 PM
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
Originally posted by P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN
oh poo
but if ots of people agree and they come up with some good ones maybe he will change his mind.

and if we get a lil help from the mods we will have a good chance of getting new ones.

Old Post 09-20-2004 07:49 PM
~*CRAZY*~ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ~*CRAZY*~ Click here to Send ~*CRAZY*~ a Private Message Visit ~*CRAZY*~'s homepage! Find more posts by ~*CRAZY*~ Add ~*CRAZY*~ to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinkfanuk

quote:
but if ots of people agree and they come up with some good ones maybe he will change his mind.

and if we get a lil help from the mods we will have a good chance of getting new ones.

yer, they obviously didnt realise ther would b so many people on here and posting so much. other wise it would take a lot more to get to the top level....

Old Post 09-20-2004 07:50 PM
pinkfanuk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkfanuk Click here to Send pinkfanuk a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfanuk Add pinkfanuk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
japp
Banned

ofcourse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-20-2004 07:50 PM
japp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for japp Click here to Send japp a Private Message Find more posts by japp Add japp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
yer, they obviously didnt realise ther would b so many people on here and posting so much. other wise it would take a lot more to get to the top level....

it would be fun to get more levels but in reality they dnt matter.

we are here to support p!nk and make new friends.

not see who can post the most.

Old Post 09-20-2004 07:52 PM
pinkfanuk

quote:
it would be fun to get more levels but in reality they dnt matter.

we are here to support p!nk and make new friends.

not see who can post the most.

well yer, i doubt the people like guisy and you are on here cos of your level....that would just be sad really..

Old Post 09-20-2004 07:53 PM
IcelandicFan

yeah good idea.. but I dont care what level I'm @ or how many posts I got ..

Old Post 09-20-2004 07:54 PM
IcelandicFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IcelandicFan Click here to Send IcelandicFan a Private Message Visit IcelandicFan's homepage! Find more posts by IcelandicFan Add IcelandicFan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
~*CRAZY*~
Banned for cussing

quote:
well yer, i doubt the people like guisy and you are on here cos of your level....that would just be sad really..

really sad.

but some people do only care about posts and levels on here.

Old Post 09-20-2004 07:56 PM
P!NK'S_NO.1_FAN

I don't care bout posts neither i have met really nice people on here made a few really good friends! Just think it wud be more fun changing levels again

Old Post 09-20-2004 08:01 PM
<3 P!nk <3
Top 100 Charts Level

Yeah.

Old Post 09-20-2004 08:26 PM
<3 P!nk <3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for <3 P!nk <3 Click here to Send <3 P!nk <3 a Private Message Find more posts by <3 P!nk <3 Add <3 P!nk <3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote